Author Topic: 72 Percent of Illegal Border Crossers Hail From Countries Other Than Mexico  (Read 248 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 72 Percent of Illegal Border Crossers Hail From Countries Other Than Mexico
By Charlotte Cuthbertson August 16, 2022 Updated: August 16, 2022biggersmaller Print

Gone are the days when most illegal border crossers are easy-to-return single, male Mexicans looking for work.

Almost three-quarters of the nearly 200,000 people apprehended along the southern border in July were foreign nationals from countries other than Mexico, according to Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data.
\
Of the 200,000 illegal aliens encountered, 99,000 were from countries other than Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, or El Salvador.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/72-percent-of-illegal-border-crossers-hail-from-countries-other-than-mexico_4667103.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=gp
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 06:10:35 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline berdie

Interesting and I have read this before...with the question how are these people getting to Mexico in the first place?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Interesting and I have read this before...with the question how are these people getting to Mexico in the first place?

Outside groups are funding and organizing I have no doube.
The Republic is lost.