Author Topic: White House Urges Donald Trump Supporters to ‘Remain Peaceful’ After FBI Raid  (Read 1736 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Urges Donald Trump Supporters to ‘Remain Peaceful’ After FBI Raid

Charlie Spiering 10 Aug 2022

The White House urged Americans to remain peaceful after the FBI raided former President Donald Trump’s home on Monday.

“We would ask Americans to remain peaceful in this time,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said during the daily briefing when asked about angry Trump supporters.

Establishment media reports have raised fears about enraged Trump supporters declaring “war” on the “deep state” after the raid on the former president’s home, raising the alarm that they are preparing for political violence or even a second civil war.

But the White House made it clear President Joe Biden sternly opposed any violence.

“There is no place for political violence in this country,” Jean-Pierre said. “People have the right to raise their voices peacefully, but we would strongly condemn, as we have many times from here, the president has condemned, any efforts to plan violent behavior of any kind.”

A crowd of Trump supporters reacted to the FBI raid by rallying in front of the former president’s home in Florida to show their support.

https://twitter.com/cbenavidesTV/status/1556809801031684097

Jean-Pierre refused to address details of the FBI raid, insisting that President Biden had no prior knowledge of the incident and learned about it through the news media.

She also ignored questions about Biden’s federal law enforcement invading the home of a potential rival in the 2024 election, appearing to be a politically motivated prosecution.

“It would not be appropriate for us to comment on any ongoing investigations,” she said.

The Department of Justice and the FBI have not released any statements about the raid or revealed why they felt it necessary to execute a search warrant on the former president’s home.

FBI agents reportedly spent nine hours searching through Trump’s home, breaking open a safe in his private office and even former searching through First Lady Melania Trump’s wardrobe.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/10/white-house-urges-donald-trump-supporters-to-remain-peaceful-after-fbi-raid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This maybe what they wanted to happen all along....nothing really to do with docs...they just wanted to incite Trump voters for another Jan 6th.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

White House Urges Donald Trump Supporters to ‘Remain Peaceful’ After FBI Raid

"don't make us send the FBI to infiltrate your ranks so they can kill and throw more of you in jail ..... "

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paging Ray Epps.... :smokin:
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

They so badly want something to start.  I have no doubt that the boys in the khaki shorts and blue polo shirts are out there right now, trying to foment something.

Don't Take the Bait!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Stay peaceful while police used automatic weaponry to guard the ransacking of a citizen's house?

Is this the pot calling the kettle black?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Swalwell on GOP FBI Raid Reaction: Republicans Trying to ‘Win Elections with Violence’

Pam Key 10 Aug 2022

Representative Eric Swalwell (D-CA) said Tuesday night on MSNBC’s “All In” that Republicans’ reaction to the FBI raid on former President Donald Trump’s Florida home shows they are “a chaos party” trying to foment “violence” to win elections.

Guest host Alicia Menendez said, “Congressman, what do you think, largely, about the right-wing reaction as a whole to the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago?”

Swalwell said, “It’s very clear that Republicans have recognized that they can no longer win elections with votes, and so they’re leaning in hard to try to win elections with violence, and they are fomenting that violence right now with the threats they’re making against the attorney general, with the online chatter you are continuing to see, with the failure to condemn it on their own side.”

He continued, “I see on my own social media channels, where the threats have escalated since Donald Trump’s residence was searched. This is who they are now; they are a chaos party. Chaos is arming to the teeth most Americans with AR-15s and letting our children live in fear. Chaos is January 6. Chaos is government-mandated pregnancies. Chaos is forcing Americans to spend $14,000 a year on insulin to just own the libs. Chaos is the leader of the party, arguing we need to defund the FBI. They don’t want community, they want chaos, and that is what the fallout is going to be from the search.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/10/swalwell-on-gop-fbi-raid-reaction-republicans-trying-to-win-elections-with-violence/
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This maybe what they wanted to happen all along....nothing really to do with docs...they just wanted to incite Trump voters for another Jan 6th.

@mystery-ak

Could be. After all,they have nothing to lose. Anyone upset by this unheard of action was never going to vote Dim anyhow,and this stuff is red meat and an extra welfare check to the typical Biden supporter.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They so badly want something to start.  I have no doubt that the boys in the khaki shorts and blue polo shirts are out there right now, trying to foment something.

Don't Take the Bait!

@Kamaji

I have made a note to insure that I will be wearing khaki pants,a polo shirt,and dark shades if I ever go to a political rally to make sure I don't get beaten and arrested.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
“There is no place for political violence in this country,” Jean-Pierre said.
=======================================================

Pretty strange coming from the faction that cheered on BLM and Antifa in 2020.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

There is a place for political violence. The DCP has set that precedent. It's just a matter of when does it start.

Offline Kamaji

@Kamaji

I have made a note to insure that I will be wearing khaki pants,a polo shirt,and dark shades if I ever go to a political rally to make sure I don't get beaten and arrested.

:thumbsup:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
China Predicts Trump FBI Raid Will Lead to Second January 6 Riot

China’s state-run Global Times gleefully taunted all sides of the American political divide on Tuesday by warning that the FBI raid on former President Donald Trump’s residence could spark another January 6 Capitol Hill riot.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2022/08/10/china-predicts-trump-fbi-raid-will-lead-second-january-6-riot/
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

The WH can 'urge' all they want.  "We The People" ARE the government -- the azzhats in the WH work for us -- THEY are the ones IMHO hoping for an insurrection.  J6 was nothing more than that a planned action by the DEMS to arrest Trumps supporters and go after Trump and Pence and Pelosi knew well ahead of time and planned accordingly.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

China Predicts Trump FBI Raid Will Lead to Second January 6 Riot

China’s state-run Global Times gleefully taunted all sides of the American political divide on Tuesday by warning that the FBI raid on former President Donald Trump’s residence could spark another January 6 Capitol Hill riot.

China could easily buy MAGA hats for Antifa/BLM professional rioters and send them somewhere with the FBI joining in and supporting them. Give them bricks and flammables, set them loose in D.C. somewhere. THESE REPUBLICANS ARE VIOLENT AND OUT OF CONTROL! Like J6, they would then arrest any Republican who happens to be anywhere in the city at the time, with no charges, no bail, and no attorneys.

After the FBI has exposed themselves several times and the violence they are encouraging, I doubt they will find any actual Republicans who will fall for their entrapment games anymore. When the protesters are arrested, it will be discovered that they are all Antifa/BLM and FBI. They will all be quietly released in hours. However, Republicans will still be blamed for whatever "the so called rioters" do.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 07:37:44 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

Bears repeating many times over
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Sure, that's what they want. I'll behave myself not because that ninny Jean-Pierre instructed me so, but because, unlike the paramilitary wings of the DNC known as BLM and Antifa, I don't commit crimes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
If there is gonna be violence, make it over something/someone that I can feel worthy to get 100% behind. As it stands now, the top of my list is lack of federal judges not equally administering the law, the attack on Christians (bake me a dang cake right now), the not administering the laws on the border, the way democrats cheat in elections, the assault on gun owners... Sorry, but Trump stealing some documents and keeping them is not really something I can get behind beside the fact that the law seems to only go after certain people while others (Hillary, Biden, Hunter, Obama) are allowed to cheat (back to my first issue of equally applying the law).

True, the drip drip drip has overflowed the dam on hundreds of issues, but making it about Trump for me is not about to happen. He has embarrassed conservatives more often than not.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 08:21:38 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Well Played Sir... well played.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sighlass:
"If there is gonna be violence, make it over something/someone that I can feel worthy to get 100% behind."

Fishrrman's prediction:
Traditional Constitutional government cannot and will not be restored through Constitutional means. Some other means will be required and used to accomplish that restoration.

Online roamer_1

The very LAST people that Tumpy's supporters will listen to is this White House.

In fact, this could be figured as instigating violence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
PEEP-PULLS!

Think about the title of this thread for one minute,and what it implies.

This is nothing less than the left suggesting that conservatives are blood-thirsty lunatics that will overthrow the nation using violence because of some Bull-Bush politically motivated charges.

This is never even going to go to court. The left is going to try to drag it out for all the drama and fear they can get out of it,hoping that the right starts rioting so the left may get more votes.

LEGALLY,this is going to be "lawyer versus lawyer" in the court system for as long as the Dims can drag the drama out. By the time it hits the Supreme Court on appeals,the next congressional election as well as the next Presidential election will be history.

This is nothing more or less than a purely political move by the left.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I consider this a threat.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline LMAO

If there is gonna be violence, make it over something/someone that I can feel worthy to get 100% behind. As it stands now, the top of my list is lack of federal judges not equally administering the law, the attack on Christians (bake me a dang cake right now), the not administering the laws on the border, the way democrats cheat in elections, the assault on gun owners... Sorry, but Trump stealing some documents and keeping them is not really something I can get behind beside the fact that the law seems to only go after certain people while others (Hillary, Biden, Hunter, Obama) are allowed to cheat (back to my first issue of equally applying the law).

True, the drip drip drip has overflowed the dam on hundreds of issues, but making it about Trump for me is not about to happen. He has embarrassed conservatives more often than not.

Agree. The law is the law and no one should be above it, including Trump, but it seems only those that don’t see eye to eye with the left/ DC establishment get the full application of the law

@Sighlass
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy