Author Topic: White House Urges Donald Trump Supporters to ‘Remain Peaceful’ After FBI Raid  (Read 1726 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No.  I'm stocking up on Torches, Pitchforks, Tar and Feathers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

This maybe what they wanted to happen all along....nothing really to do with docs...they just wanted to incite Trump voters for another Jan 6th.

I agree with you @mystery-ak they want insurrection so they can have a reason to label Trump supporters as domestic terrorists (as if they haven't already) and deal with them accordingly.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

No.  I'm stocking up on Torches, Pitchforks, Tar and Feathers.

No flaming golf balls?? :shrug:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I agree with you @mystery-ak they want insurrection so they can have a reason to label Trump supporters as domestic terrorists (as if they haven't already) and deal with them accordingly.

@libertybele

And THERE it is. This is STRICTLY a political propaganda move,and has nothing to do with national security,the law,or anything else other than Dim desperation.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

@libertybele

And THERE it is. This is STRICTLY a political propaganda move,and has nothing to do with national security,the law,or anything else other than Dim desperation.

They will indict him and find him guilty and the insurrection that they so desperately want will come to fruition.

One thing for certain, they want to stop his rallies and campaigning for the mid terms and obviously stopping him from ever holding a political office.  I think we all knew this.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No flaming golf balls?? :shrug:

Not yet.  I'm too civilized for that right now.  Stay tuned.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: