Author Topic: The complete Sovietization of the Democrat party By Patricia McCarthy  (Read 231 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 9, 2022
The complete Sovietization of the Democrat party
By Patricia McCarthy

With the wholly illegal and unconstitutional FBI raid on President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago on Monday, in search of documents they have long had access to, there can no longer be any doubt about the full communization of the American left. 

The thorough weaponization and politicization of each of our law enforcement institutions is now undeniable; the left has crossed Caesar’s Rubicon. 

The Democrats are so determined to destroy Trump, they are willing to reveal their true colors: They are all Stalinist communists now. 

They’ve just rammed through a nearly $800 billion bill that will obviously exacerbate inflation, as well as transform the IRS into a Gestapo-like agency, armed and dangerous to all Americans but for the very wealthy. 

Small businesses that survived the lockdowns will now be stamped out by the higher taxes, audits, and regulations within this destructive bill. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/the_complete_sovietization_of_the_democrat_party.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

At times, Trump can be his own worst enemy.

There will be a very high bar for evidentiary proof and corroboration of any crimes.  The jury will be the American people.

Jamie Raskin's and Adam Schiff's personal opinions are insufficient.

If they charge Trump for felony jaywalking, they better damn well arraign Hillary that same day for her alleged crimes.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"The complete Sovietization of the Democrat party
By Patricia McCarthy"

Ah, Comrade McCarthy, you're finally coming around.
Unfortunately, for you however, about 100 years too late...