Author Topic: Republicans Will Have To Do A Lot More Than Hold Hearings To Stop The Rogue FBI And DOJ  (Read 305 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans Will Have To Do A Lot More Than Hold Hearings To Stop The Rogue FBI And DOJ
By: Jordan Boyd
August 09, 2022

The FBI’s Mar-a-Lago raid proves the country that once boasted of freedom of speech, rule of law, and free elections is no longer.

As if the regime’s war on Americans wasn’t already apparent by rampant inflation, rising gas prices, an open border, and a two-tiered system of justice, the FBI’s Monday raid on former President Donald Trump’s home Mar-a-Lago proves that the elites who control the federal government are not on the side of the American people.

Over and over and over, the FBI has proven it is a weapon to be used against the left’s political enemies. As a result, the country that once was a bastion of freedom of speech, rule of law, and free elections is dead and gone.

Trump even said so in his statement announcing the “unannounced” raid.

“It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections,” Trump said. “Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third World Countries.”

Only the most totalitarian regimes can bust down the door of a former president’s home and have the entire Democrat Party, the propaganda press, and those amplified most on Twitter cheering them on.

“Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before,” Trump said.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/09/republicans-will-have-to-do-a-lot-more-than-hold-hearings-to-stop-the-rogue-fbi-and-doj/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Republicans Will Have To Do A Lot More Than Hold Hearings To Stop The Rogue FBI And DOJ

Oh hell yes! Very much more!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
The swamp runs wide, deep, and thick.

The GOP is part of the swamp.

There is no solution to this problem that can be discussed in public.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The "Republicans in Congress" will never "get rid of" the FBI and DOJ (and DHS).

If such an event were to occur, it will be up to "the people" to do so.
And the methods used may require pitchforks, or other means.

Offline corbe

The "Republicans in Congress" will never "get rid of" the FBI and DOJ (and DHS).

If such an event were to occur, it will be up to "the people" to do so.
And the methods used may require pitchforks, or other means.

It was Mitch the Bi1ch that shut down the last American Movement~The Tea Party.

We are up against a formidable foe that has used the IRS/FBI to destroy US before, I hope we've learned a thing or two.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.