Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 57460 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #1250 on: August 15, 2022, 11:51:48 pm »
I don't like him. I sure as hell won't vote for him. But they are gonna make me defend him. And it pisses me off. Wait and see. There'd better be a there there.

Exactly the answer I expected!  Especially the being forced to defend someone you can't stand part.   :beer: :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago...update
« Reply #1251 on: August 15, 2022, 11:55:42 pm »
Let's imagine for a moment that the person is a member of his Secret Service detail.  If this agent can't be trusted to act in good faith with the person he is sworn to protect, then how can he be trusted to protect his life?  Let's say a gunman approaches Trump on the street.  Will this agent risk his life to protect the President?  Or will he simply step aside and tell the gunman to have at it?

Trump needs to know he can count on the people around him.

That's why he has his own security army, as a buffer between him and the Palace Guards.  He never relied on the SS.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1252 on: August 15, 2022, 11:59:15 pm »
Holy Cow!  Hell just froze over!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

happy77

i don't understand why folks are surprised - I have defended him before.
I called the Russia thing out as bullcrap right from the get-go. And other things too.
I have defended his foreign policy by and large. And his border policy (though I never believed the wall would get built - And there it ain't)...

Folks like to claim that anything other than a knee bent in fealty is TDS.
That ain't true. I have very legitimate bitches against him. Enough to preclude my fealty, without a doubt. But that does not mean I can't treat him fairly, because I do.

In an instance like this, the issue is plain on its face.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1253 on: August 16, 2022, 12:01:00 am »
Exactly the answer I expected!  Especially the being forced to defend someone you can't stand part.   :beer: :beer:

:beer: :seeya:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1254 on: August 16, 2022, 12:03:22 am »
Roamer defend Trump?  In what alternate universe?

The one that has a new Ft. Sumter on fire.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1255 on: August 16, 2022, 12:06:15 am »
@roamer_1

And you REALLY have to question just how many of that 86k are going to just blindly follow what they know to be un-Constitutional orders.

I believe every last one of them will obey illegal orders.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1256 on: August 16, 2022, 12:08:30 am »
happy77

i don't understand why folks are surprised - I have defended him before.
I called the Russia thing out as bullcrap right from the get-go. And other things too.
I have defended his foreign policy by and large. And his border policy (though I never believed the wall would get built - And there it ain't)...

Folks like to claim that anything other than a knee bent in fealty is TDS.
That ain't true. I have very legitimate bitches against him. Enough to preclude my fealty, without a doubt. But that does not mean I can't treat him fairly, because I do.

In an instance like this, the issue is plain on its face.

Well, I'm sure as Hell NOT surprised.  Not one smidgen.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1257 on: August 16, 2022, 12:10:35 am »

Nor am I!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1258 on: August 16, 2022, 12:57:04 am »
DOJ admits it took Trump's passports, offers to return them

FBI may also have mistakenly collected privileged documents and plan to return those

n an acknowledgment the FBI over-collected evidence during the Mar-O-Lago raid, the Justice Department informed Donald Trump's team Monday that agents seized the former president's passports and are obligated to return them, Just the News has learned,

DOJ was making plans Monday evening to return the passports and have also alerted defense lawyers the FBI may have obtained materials covered by various privileges that will be returned in the next two weeks, two sources told Just the News.

DOJ has designated a process for separating materials that could be covered by executive privilege or attorney client privilege, the sources said...

Excerpt: Rest at headline link

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1259 on: August 16, 2022, 01:03:55 am »

FBI may also have mistakenly collected privileged documents and plan to return those

n an acknowledgment the FBI over-collected evidence during the Mar-O-Lago raid, the Justice Department informed Donald Trump's team Monday that agents seized the former president's passports and are obligated to return them, Just the News has learned,

DOJ was making plans Monday evening to return the passports and have also alerted defense lawyers the FBI may have obtained materials covered by various privileges that will be returned in the next two weeks, two sources told Just the News.

DOJ has designated a process for separating materials that could be covered by executive privilege or attorney client privilege, the sources said...

Utter bullcrap.  They're returning them because they got caught and Trump blew the whistle.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1260 on: August 16, 2022, 01:07:02 am »
Utter bullcrap.  They're returning them because they got caught and Trump blew the whistle.

Yep! It also proves that they weren't paying much, if any, attention to taking only things specifically named in the warrant and that no PROPER inventory was created and distributed. @Cyber Liberty
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 01:32:09 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1261 on: August 16, 2022, 01:09:28 am »

AND they're in DC... I thought this was a Florida jurisdictional thing... Hmm.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1262 on: August 16, 2022, 01:13:20 am »

Mistakenly took them??  Ya right. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1263 on: August 16, 2022, 01:14:40 am »
I'm more than a little surprised the democrat party's Brown Shirts didn't justify it by claiming that Trump was a flight risk.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1264 on: August 16, 2022, 01:17:51 am »
Mistakenly took them??  Ya right.

They went through everything...how can you mistake a US passport...lying POS
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1265 on: August 16, 2022, 01:18:22 am »
I'm more than a little surprised the democrat party's Brown Shirts didn't justify it by claiming that Trump was a flight risk.

Probably in the plan till somebody let them know they screwed the pooch and gave him grounds to throw the whole works out.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #1266 on: August 16, 2022, 01:18:53 am »

Recording country stamps to track where he has been

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1267 on: August 16, 2022, 01:20:31 am »
If we [conservatives] and Trump survive this, will be a miracle...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

« Reply #1268 on: August 16, 2022, 01:24:09 am »

A miracle is what I continue to pray for.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1269 on: August 16, 2022, 01:24:48 am »
Recording country stamps to track where he has been

Good point.

Online corbe

« Reply #1270 on: August 16, 2022, 01:26:23 am »

I wasn't surprised by what @roamer_1 said either @Cyber Liberty   I feel the same way.  Honor and Country are the most important after Family, of course.  I was just ribbin him with the Robert Earl Keen song.   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1271 on: August 16, 2022, 01:43:17 am »

They will.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1272 on: August 16, 2022, 01:46:04 am »
If I were Trump I'd get a new PP anyway.
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1273 on: August 16, 2022, 01:56:48 am »
If I were Trump I'd get a new PP anyway.

They probably wouldn't give hm one...
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1274 on: August 16, 2022, 02:06:24 am »
I pray the republic survives.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org