Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 57458 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago...update
« Reply #1225 on: August 15, 2022, 09:38:29 pm »
Oh, they're going to keep trying him publicly...hoping that by the Spring of 2024 he'll be ruined.

My question is why hasn't he released/leaked enough to give a little balance out here??

Depends on the dirt, I guess... If it's a big play, one and done... It's hard to pull that trigger. If it's a spray and play thing, where he could let out a little at a time... knock over a few minor players to make em sweat... more the former, less the latter I would suppose.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #1226 on: August 15, 2022, 09:38:50 pm »
That day is right around the corner.

Roamer defend Trump?  In what alternate universe?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1227 on: August 15, 2022, 09:38:55 pm »
    We'll be there, again.

Pretty hard to do when U.N. troops will be occupying largely populated areas, seizing guns ad putting people into camps.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1228 on: August 15, 2022, 09:41:54 pm »
Pretty hard to do when U.N. troops will be occupying largely populated areas, seizing guns ad putting people into camps.

Teal helmets make easy targets.....

The moment a UN army steps foot into this country,  20,000,000  patriots will take up arms.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1229 on: August 15, 2022, 09:47:12 pm »
Again, what do you think those 86,000 weaponized IRS agents are for??

Like I said... 86000 couldn't take Kansas. All it would do is piss Kansas off. And you've got ALL of flyover country... ALL of it redneck... All of it armed to the teeth by nature. You've got Appalachia, the Ozarks, and the Rockies...

They threw everything they had at those barren mountains of Afghanistan and couldn't take em.
How the hell are they gonna take three mountain ranges and all the land between? How do they take the Swamps?

That's a damn tall order there, sister. It can't be done.
So calm down. There's a long way to go here.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1230 on: August 15, 2022, 09:48:48 pm »

I have before.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1231 on: August 15, 2022, 09:51:50 pm »

Perhaps he's realized he wouldn't be defending only Trump but himself and all of us as well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1232 on: August 15, 2022, 09:52:58 pm »
Perhaps he's realized he wouldn't be defending only Trump but himself and all of us as well.

No... As always, it's the principle of the thing...

Surprise!  happy77

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1233 on: August 15, 2022, 09:56:45 pm »
Teal helmets make easy targets.....

The moment a UN army steps foot into this country,  20,000,000  patriots will take up arms.

I doubt UN troops will be easily recognizable and chances are they are already in place -- that was the rumor back during W's administration. He shut down military bases and revamped them to house UN troops to assist with the fall of our Republic.

There used to be a list of those bases.  All I could find;

https://www.encyclopedia.com/history/dictionaries-thesauruses-pictures-and-press-releases/military-base-closings

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #1234 on: August 15, 2022, 09:57:36 pm »
    2020 wasn't the first elections those ba$bleep stole.  LBJ (Box 13) and later with Kennedy grabbed the main prize from Nixon.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1235 on: August 15, 2022, 09:59:41 pm »
    2020 wasn't the first elections those ba$bleep stole.  LBJ (Box 13) and later with Kennedy grabbed the main prize from Nixon.

Very true @corbe

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1236 on: August 15, 2022, 10:03:14 pm »
Oh, they're going to keep trying him publicly...hoping that by the Spring of 2024 he'll be ruined.

Don't forget @DCPatriot  ---- they're going after his supporters through him.

Franklin figured this out at our nation's birth: 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1237 on: August 15, 2022, 10:03:34 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1238 on: August 15, 2022, 10:06:33 pm »
Don't forget @DCPatriot  ---- they're going after his supporters through him.

Franklin figured this out at our nation's birth: 

I agree, only it's going to take both conservatives and liberals of ALL races and I just don't see that happening. 'They' divided us long ago.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1239 on: August 15, 2022, 10:52:22 pm »
The Department of Justice filed a motion on Monday opposing the release of the affidavit that was used to justify the search of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home.

"If disclosed, the affidavit would serve as a roadmap to the government’s ongoing investigation, providing specific details about its direction and likely course, in a manner that is highly likely to compromise future investigative steps," the 13-page filing says.

"The fact that this investigation implicates highly classified materials further underscores the need to protect the integrity of the investigation and exacerbates the potential for harm if information is disclosed to the public prematurely or improperly."

more here
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/justice-department-opposes-release-affidavit-justifying-fbi-search-trump-home
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1240 on: August 15, 2022, 10:52:35 pm »
From what venue?  Where did these crimes actually occur?  From everything I've seen, all these documents were sent to his house in Florida.  So any alleged crime had to have occurred there.  Yet they have formed a double-secret grand jury inside the DC Beltway.  Is there any part of the Constitution that they aren't pissing on yet?

@Hoodat  @libertybele

The good news here is this isn't "Joe Sixpack" they are messing with. It is a guy that can afford to hire a whole damn HERD to top lawyers,and will.

The two words that will scare the DNC the most are "speedy trial" because they dream of dragging this out right through the elections.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1241 on: August 15, 2022, 10:55:53 pm »
86000 storm troopers couldn't take Kansas.

@roamer_1

And you REALLY have to question just how many of that 86k are going to just blindly follow what they know to be un-Constitutional orders.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1242 on: August 15, 2022, 11:05:33 pm »
No... As always, it's the principle of the thing...

Surprise!  happy77

They are not mutually exclusive.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1243 on: August 15, 2022, 11:18:39 pm »
@Hoodat  @libertybele

The good news here is this isn't "Joe Sixpack" they are messing with. It is a guy that can afford to hire a whole damn HERD to top lawyers,and will.

The two words that will scare the DNC the most are "speedy trial" because they dream of dragging this out right through the elections.

@sneakypete  At this point, Trump having a team of lawyers that he can trust may become difficult.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1244 on: August 15, 2022, 11:20:16 pm »
@roamer_1

And you REALLY have to question just how many of that 86k are going to just blindly follow what they know to be un-Constitutional orders.

I don't see IRS agents as being too concerned with the Constitution; they are being weaponized and I'm sure being paid rather handsomely.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1245 on: August 15, 2022, 11:20:26 pm »
@roamer_1

@sneakypete

If it were MIL or LEO sworn, I would be with you. Because I know what their oath means to them.

But 86k is a large but manageable number to weed out the contrary and indoctrinate the rest... As an enforcement arm of a technically non-LEO bureaucracy - I don't know what 'sworn' means.

:shrug:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1246 on: August 15, 2022, 11:26:14 pm »
They are not mutually exclusive.

Right. Forgive me, but to me they are, generally. I follow principles, not people... I have been betrayed enough in my life that I can count on one hand the folks I truly trust.

BUT, when the feds pull 'color of law' bullsh*t like this - And it IS color of law, plain on its face - I don't care who they are doing it to. I will rise against that on the principle of it alone.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1247 on: August 15, 2022, 11:29:14 pm »
@sneakypete  At this point, Trump having a team of lawyers that he can trust may become difficult.

@libertybele

Is there even such a creature as a lawyer that can be trusted?

Don't forget,they are ready and willing to argue either side of a case,depending on who pays them.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1248 on: August 15, 2022, 11:31:11 pm »
Right. Forgive me, but to me they are, generally. I follow principles, not people... I have been betrayed enough in my life that I can count on one hand the folks I truly trust.

BUT, when the feds pull 'color of law' bullsh*t like this - And it IS color of law, plain on its face - I don't care who they are doing it to. I will rise against that on the principle of it alone.

Yeah! And that fits with all I have said about it.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1249 on: August 15, 2022, 11:42:30 pm »
I don't like him. I sure as hell won't vote for him. But they are gonna make me defend him. And it pisses me off. Wait and see. There'd better be a there there.
Holy Cow!  Hell just froze over!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: