Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 61281 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #900 on: August 11, 2022, 12:58:20 am »
@Bigun

The legislature DID direct by way of their acquiescence. They certified it as true and valid. And who knows what powers they have given to their agents in their stead? That is a massive monkey knot, full of internal election law and precedence, and not as easy as you declare.
Once again, words actually mean something, unlike what you attempt to obfuscate with babble they mean something else.

Ironically, the 'did direct by way of their acquiescence' logic (or by not disagreeing) is 180 degrees different than the logic you deploy to not vote against Democrats from taking power.

You appear to be happy to compliantly permit those who are most destructive in our government to take control due to your stated refrain from voting.

And what we witnessed with this raid is the result of this decision or 'acquiescence'
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #901 on: August 11, 2022, 01:01:28 am »
@sneakypete

Well, she was not officially my ex during the divorce, and she drug me through every damn knothole she could find, and the state stepped and fetched.

Goes down easy in the speaking of it, but I'm a Good Ol Boy, and I have enough sheet from my yoot to turn that theory on it's head. No, they'd come a'runnin. They always do.

@roamer_1

All I can say to that is I have a BUNCH of friends that have been divorced,and don't know of one single instance where their guns were seized.

The closest anyone I know came to being in that category is friend who shot himself in the shoulder with his Model 94 30/30 when his wife left him for the millionaire she worked for. The cops seized his guns because he was considered to be a danger to himself,but he got them back several months later after getting out of the hospital and going to physical rehab. I know this to be a fact because I went to the sheriff's office with him to demand they return his guns to him. This came as a big disappointment to one of the deputies,who had been seen hunting with that very same 30/30. He had "borrowed it" out of the property room,and seems to have his heart set on everybody just forgetting about it and him keeping the rifle.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 01:02:14 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #902 on: August 11, 2022, 01:02:41 am »
Yes! But not the legislatures as you are desperately trying to imply!

@Bigun

Nothing desperate about it. It is the legislature's imprimatur as certed by its agents.

And lastly, what have the legislatures done to clean up the mess? Because again, if they do nothing to stop it from happening again, that is acquiescence... implied approval.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #903 on: August 11, 2022, 01:07:04 am »
@roamer_1

All I can say to that is I have a BUNCH of friends that have been divorced,and don't know of one single instance where their guns were seized.

Well of course you don't @sneakypete ... It wasn't a federal law till now.

You can bet money that before it's done, them same folks that rousted me will be coming for your gypsy leather wearin a**

You know and I know, it's what they do.

Bikers and rednecks have more in common than most folks know.  :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #904 on: August 11, 2022, 01:09:06 am »
Well of course you don't @sneakypete ... It wasn't a federal law till now.

You can bet money that before it's done, them same folks that rousted me will be coming for your gypsy leather wearin a**

You know and I know, it's what they do.

Bikers and rednecks have more in common than most folks know.  :beer:

@roamer_1

Be still my beating heart!

Anybody that thinks I am a hard-headed bleep here needs to meet me in real life.

As for rednecks and bikers,they are the same critter,just dressed differently. I thought everybody knew that.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 01:11:04 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #905 on: August 11, 2022, 01:09:07 am »
It's not him @Right_in_Virginia it's me and I will honor your request.

I, for one, would rejoin the debate @Bigun     happy77

« Reply #906 on: August 11, 2022, 01:09:09 am »
No, that's wrong.    As powerful as our Founders wanted individual states to be, they did not give the states, any state, the authority or power to override or ignore the Constitution of the United States.
That is exactly correct, as states are sovereign save for the US Constitution's explicit powers given to the Federal Government.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #907 on: August 11, 2022, 01:10:51 am »
Brandon Straka
@BrandonStraka
·1h

MSNBC and CNN are trying so so so so hard to convince somebody that it wasn’t a “raid”. I’m sorry, were the FBI agents invited guests who were encouraged to come in and break open a safe? If not, it was a raid, you disgraceful idiots.

« Reply #908 on: August 11, 2022, 01:12:04 am »
... And those states are trying to do... what exactly... TO Pennsylvania?
Read the petition in case you did not do so in 2020

https://www.supremecourt.gov/docket/docketfiles/html/public/22o155.html

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #909 on: August 11, 2022, 01:14:29 am »
Once again, words actually mean something, unlike what you attempt to obfuscate with babble they mean something else.

YES. They do. And I do not intend them to 'mean something else'.

Ironically, the 'did direct by way of their acquiescence' logic (or by not disagreeing) is 180 degrees different than the logic you deploy to not vote against Democrats from taking power.

You appear to be happy to compliantly permit those who are most destructive in our government to take control due to your stated refrain from voting.

And what we witnessed with this raid is the result of this decision or 'acquiescence'

To the contrary. I refuse to further enable the liberal enabling big-government 'right' precisely because it is the only option left me.

If the right will not stand and fight for small government, then no one else will. And they most certainly do not. The only option left me is to vote with my feet, and curse both houses.

Because sure as God made little green apples, your big government Republicans ALLOWED the big government that resulted in this raid.

Small government could not do what happened here. THAT's what I will vote for.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #910 on: August 11, 2022, 01:16:17 am »
@Bigun

Nothing desperate about it. It is the legislature's imprimatur as certed by its agents.

And lastly, what have the legislatures done to clean up the mess? Because again, if they do nothing to stop it from happening again, that is acquiescence... implied approval.

Except for the fact that governors and secretaries of states assumed powers never granted them by ANY legislature  you would have a point!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #911 on: August 11, 2022, 01:20:02 am »
@roamer_1

Be still my beating heart!

Anybody that thinks I am a hard-headed bleep here needs to meet me in real life.

As for rednecks and bikers,they are the same critter,just dressed differently. I thought everybody knew that.

@sneakypete
 :beer: :seeya:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #912 on: August 11, 2022, 01:21:00 am »
Except for the fact that governors and secretaries of states assumed powers never granted them by ANY legislature  you would have a point!

@Bigun

So you know Penn state law?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #913 on: August 11, 2022, 01:22:37 am »
And (4) - why in the hell did it take nine hours when they knew in advance what boxes they wanted and where they were located.

It takes time to stuff/plant incriminating documents into the boxes so they look like they were there all along.  And microphones don't hang themselves.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #914 on: August 11, 2022, 01:27:14 am »
There are a crapton of posts here that are not related to the topic that's the title of this thread.

Please, let's stop relitigating the SCOTUS decisions WRT the 2020 Elections.  It's been done to death.  And also, the legal ramifications of Trump's decision concerning firearms.  Knock that off too and stick to the raid on Mar-A-Lago.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #915 on: August 11, 2022, 01:27:15 am »
Read the petition in case you did not do so in 2020

https://www.supremecourt.gov/docket/docketfiles/html/public/22o155.html

I have read it. Several times. In amazement of the buffoonery that would so readily drive a stake into state sovereignty. Encouraged and supported by Republicans no less.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #917 on: August 11, 2022, 01:34:39 am »
What happened has all been chronicled right here on TBR @roamer_1 for your convenience here are the links:

I know already @Bigun
I am trying to stop this as Cyber requested.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #918 on: August 11, 2022, 01:42:05 am »
During Trump Raid Feds Refused to Provide Warrant, Demanded Security Cameras Be Turned Off, Trump Security Team Refused – The Documents are Likely Related to Ratcliffe Declassification
August 10, 2022 | sundance | 785 Comments

More details surfacing about the illicit, sketchy and highly political FBI raid on President Trump’s home are coming out. The federal agents sent by the DC political system refused to provide the search warrant and demanded all of the security cameras covering the compound be turned off as they conducted their raid.

Thankfully, and due to the suspicious nature of the FBI operatives involved, the Trump security team did not turn off the cameras. The Dept of Justice and FBI have yet to give a public statement supporting the predicate of their raid, as a result the transparent political motives have awakened an entire world to the reality of a corrupt USA deep state.

Based on prior statements outlined by Trump’s legal team, I suspect a different DOJ/FBI motive than is currently being discussed. First, the information from Eric Trump.

(Via Daily Mail) –
Eric Trump revealed FBI agents refused to hand over the search warrant for their raid on Mar-a-Lago and kicked an attorney off the property in a new, incisive account of the Monday operation at the Florida estate.

Speaking exclusively to DailyMail.com, the former president’s son said the 30 agents who arrived at the property asked staff to turn security cameras off – but they refused.

He also said that the attorney was forced to stand at the end of the Mar-a-Lago driveway while the team searched inside – and allegedly used safe crackers to break into his father’s safe.

He called the raid another ‘coordinated attack’ on his father Donald Trump and insisted there is no way President Joe Biden was kept in the dark about the search.

The latest explosive account comes with the Department of Justice facing mounting pressure to explain what grounds they had for the search.

Eric said that his father’s lawyer Christina Bobb was forced to stand at the end of the Mar-a-Lago driveway throughout the raid.

‘There’s 30 agents there,’ he recalled of the Monday search in a phone call with DailyMail.com. ‘They told our lawyer… you have to leave the property right now. Turn off all security cameras.’

‘They would not give her the search warrant,’ he claimed. ‘So they showed it to her from about 10 feet away. They would not give her a copy of the search warrant.’

He said that Bobb was confused why a lawyer for the person’s home being raided by the FBI was not able to see or obtain a copy of the search warrant.

Eric said he would be ‘thrilled’ to find out if there was a valid search warrant.

The FBI declined to comment to DailyMail.com on the raid and Eric’s claim no search warrant was handed over to Trump’s legal team.

‘It’s all a coordinated attack with the FBI,’ the former president’s son added, insisting the raid was approved by President Biden.

‘Do you think that the FBI director is going to raid the former president’s house, especially a house as you know, kind of world renowned as Mar Lago is in a place as public as Mar Lago is without getting the approval of President [Biden]?’ Eric questioned.

By not turning off the security cameras, Eric said they saw the FBI raiding areas of the property that they ‘shouldn’t have been.’

Donald Trump lamented Wednesday that the FBI blocked his lawyers from the property during the raid at his Palm Beach, Florida residence and suggested that agents may have ‘planted’ evidence.
(read more at headline link.)

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #919 on: August 11, 2022, 01:49:57 am »
Jesse Watters rips FBI over Trump Mar-a-Lago raid
Jesse Watters calls out the FBI for leaking and lying

« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 02:05:59 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #920 on: August 11, 2022, 01:51:00 am »
During Trump Raid Feds Refused to Provide Warrant, Demanded Security Cameras Be Turned Off, Trump Security Team Refused – The Documents are Likely Related to Ratcliffe Declassification
August 10, 2022 | sundance | 785 Comments

More details surfacing about the illicit, sketchy and highly political FBI raid on President Trump’s home are coming out. The federal agents sent by the DC political system refused to provide the search warrant and demanded all of the security cameras covering the compound be turned off as they conducted their raid.

Thankfully, and due to the suspicious nature of the FBI operatives involved, the Trump security team did not turn off the cameras. The Dept of Justice and FBI have yet to give a public statement supporting the predicate of their raid, as a result the transparent political motives have awakened an entire world to the reality of a corrupt USA deep state.

Based on prior statements outlined by Trump’s legal team, I suspect a different DOJ/FBI motive than is currently being discussed. First, the information from Eric Trump.

(Via Daily Mail) –  (read more at headline link.)

No warrant, then they are trespassing...
Were they really FBI?  Credentials or just wearing the hat?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #922 on: August 11, 2022, 02:00:28 am »
No warrant, then they are trespassing...
Were they really FBI?  Credentials or just wearing the hat?
They may have done everything as "brutally and illegally" as possible, intentionally.
There is nothing the Dems or their Stasi soldiers would like more than for Trump to try to keep them out.
They would love the optics of a fire fight. TRUMP IS AN OUTLAW RENEGADE! HE MUST BE ARRESTED IMMEDIATELY!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #924 on: August 11, 2022, 02:04:39 am »
John Soloman made some interesting comments tonight on Hannity..looking for a video or transcript.

Found it

BREAKING: Trump got grand jury subpoena in spring, voluntarily cooperated before home was raided

Trump gathered responsive documents, turned them over and allowed agents to search the storage locker the FBI later raided.

By John Solomon

Updated: August 10, 2022 - 10:09pm

Two months before his Florida home was raided by the FBI, President Donald Trump secretly received a grand jury subpoena for classified documents belonging to the National Archives, and voluntarily cooperated by turning over responsive evidence, surrendering security surveillance footage and allowing federal agents and a senior Justice Department lawyer to tour his private storage locker, according to a half dozen people familiar with the incident.

While the cooperation was mostly arranged by his lawyers, Trump personally surprised the DOJ national security division prosecutor and three FBI agents who came to his Mar O Lago compound on June 3, greeting them as they came to pick up a small number of documents compliant with the subpoena, the sources told Just the News, speaking only on condition of anonymity because the visit was covered by grand jury secrecy.

The subpoena requested any remaining documents Trump possessed with any classification markings, even if they involved photos of foreign leaders, correspondence or momentos from his presidency.

Secret Service agents were also present and facilitated the visit, officials said.

Trump signaled his full cooperation, telling the agents and prosecutor "look, whatever you need let us know," according to two eyewitnesses. The federal team was surprised by the president's invitation and asked for an immediate favor: to see the 6-foot-by-10-foot storage locker where his clothes, shoes, documents and momentos from his presidency were stored at the compound.

Given Trump's instruction, the president's lawyers complied and allowed the search by the FBI before the entourage left cordially. Five days later, DOJ officials sent a letter to Trump's lawyers asking them to secure the storage locker with more than the lock they had seen. The Secret Service installed a more robust security lock to comply.

Around the same time, the Trump Organization that owns Mar o Lago received a request for surveillance video footage covering the locker and volunteered the footage to federal authorities.

The flurry of cooperation came months after Trump already returned about 15 boxes of documents, many of them classified, at the request of the National Archives. Government officials have said the documents were mistakenly boxed up by the Government Services Administration along with Trump's personal possessions from the White House and shipped to Mar a Lago.

After the subpoena was delivered in later May, federal authorities said they suspected there were more classified materials still left at Mar o Lago, and arranged the June 3 visit.

After mid-June, the government had no other officials contacts with the president's lawyers until they showed up unannounced on Monday and executed the search warrant, ousting the president's lawyers and staff and spending nine hours collecting evidence. Sources told Just the News the raised collected about 12 boxes of evidence.

U.S. officials who confirmed the June 3 voluntary visit and subpoena compliance, refused to say whether U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart was apprised of the full nature of Trump's compliance when he was asked to sign the unprecedented search warrant last Friday.

The FBI then waited three days after getting the judge's approval to execute the warrant, one of many oddities in the timetable.

more
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/trump-got-grand-jury-subpoena-spring-voluntarily-cooperated-home?utm_source=sf&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=twjs
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 02:14:51 am by mystery-ak »
Support the USO