Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 61094 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #800 on: August 10, 2022, 07:37:03 pm »
Why is Trump choosing to not disclose the warrant?

I heard it was sealed.  If that's the case then as I understand it unless the Judge that signed the warrant unseals it....it's illegal to do so.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #801 on: August 10, 2022, 07:38:50 pm »
@Sighlass

No,in fact,I don't.

BTW,your link doesn't work.

I didn't post a link Pete... but here is one to refresh your memory on one of Trump's gun grabs, there was more. @sneakypete

https://dailycaller.com/2018/02/28/trump-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second/
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #802 on: August 10, 2022, 07:39:55 pm »
Then we don't know, do we?

That's right. But anything determined to be evidence (which should be anything they hauled off) would be sealed with evidence tape to prevent tampering and preserve Chain of Custody.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #803 on: August 10, 2022, 07:41:08 pm »
That's right. But anything determined to be evidence (which should be anything they hauled off) would be sealed with evidence tape to prevent tampering and preserve Chain of Custody.

Agreed.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #804 on: August 10, 2022, 07:41:21 pm »
I heard it was sealed.  If that's the case then as I understand it unless the Judge that signed the warrant unseals it....it's illegal to do so.

Trump's attorney Bobb said last night on Fox that The attorneys at MAL were shown the warrant but not allowed to keep it.

Now on Fox they are reporting that Trump/attorneys did receive a list of everything that was taken...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #805 on: August 10, 2022, 07:44:44 pm »
A cite would be helpful, then.

There are several I posted on this thread yesterday if you care to go look for them.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #806 on: August 10, 2022, 07:45:53 pm »
Fox reporting that the Trump team are planning to get a court order for the FBI to release the warrant and a complete list of everything that was taken....

This story is constantly changing...don't know what to believe
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #807 on: August 10, 2022, 07:46:03 pm »
Trump's attorney Bobb said last night on Fox that The attorneys at MAL were shown the warrant but not allowed to keep it.

Now on Fox they are reporting that Trump/attorneys did receive a list of everything that was taken...

A list of things that were taken is not the warrant.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #808 on: August 10, 2022, 07:47:17 pm »
They should generally be taped - and sealed in a provable manner - in order to establish chain of custody as they leave the premises.

That chain of custody should include records of the boxes being packed by the GSA and shipped to Maralago after Trump left office.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/10/trump-says-fbi-wouldnt-let-his-attorneys-watch-raid/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #809 on: August 10, 2022, 07:47:27 pm »
A list of things that were taken is not the warrant.

I know...
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #810 on: August 10, 2022, 07:48:04 pm »
Fox reporting that the Trump team are planning to get a court order for the FBI to release the warrant and a complete list of everything that was taken....

https://mobile.twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1557134028263735296

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Kamaji

« Reply #811 on: August 10, 2022, 07:48:25 pm »
That chain of custody should include records of the boxes being packed by the GSA and shipped to Maralago after Trump left office.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/10/trump-says-fbi-wouldnt-let-his-attorneys-watch-raid/

Why?

Online Hoodat

« Reply #812 on: August 10, 2022, 07:49:13 pm »

It is also illegal for a judge with prior personal history with a defendant to issue a warrant against that defendant.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #813 on: August 10, 2022, 07:49:37 pm »
Why?

Because that is where the boxes originated.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #814 on: August 10, 2022, 07:50:43 pm »

Yeah, that doesn't make sense.  Trump's team should already have all of that.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #815 on: August 10, 2022, 07:54:15 pm »

https://twitter.com/TheLeoTerrell/status/1557446305491722241

TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
33m
President Trump: You cannot trust the Republican Party!

TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
33m
President Trump: You have traitors within your organization!
Support the USO

Online Kamaji

« Reply #816 on: August 10, 2022, 07:54:54 pm »
Because that is where the boxes originated.

Doesn't matter; the chain of custody doesn't have to demonstrate that, it only has to demonstrate that they were in Trump's possession at Mar-a-lago, and haven't been tampered with since then.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #817 on: August 10, 2022, 07:55:28 pm »
It is also illegal for a judge with prior personal history with a defendant to issue a warrant against that defendant.

On what basis?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #818 on: August 10, 2022, 07:58:14 pm »

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
26m

In early June, the DOJ and FBI asked my legal representatives to put an extra lock on the door leading to the place where boxes were stored in Mar-a-Lago - We agreed. They were shown the secured area, and the boxes themselves. Then on Monday, without notification or warning, an army of agents broke into Mar-a-Lago, went to the same storage area, and ripped open the lock that they had asked to be installed. A surprise attack, POLITICS, and all the while our Country is going to HELL!
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

« Reply #819 on: August 10, 2022, 07:58:50 pm »
Doesn't matter; the chain of custody doesn't have to demonstrate that, it only has to demonstrate that they were in Trump's possession at Mar-a-lago, and haven't been tampered with since then.

So I mail a classified document to your house.  Your housekeeper collects the mail and places it in the basement where it sits unopened for 18 months.  Suddenly, the FBI raids your house, spends several hours rummaging through your wife's underwear drawer before moseying down the basement stairs, finding the envelope, and then hauling it off as evidence you had classified info in your possession.  Sounds like some Stasi bullshit to me.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Kamaji

« Reply #821 on: August 10, 2022, 08:02:51 pm »
So I mail a classified document to your house.  Your housekeeper collects the mail and places it in the basement where it sits unopened for 18 months.  Suddenly, the FBI raids your house, spends several hours rummaging through your wife's underwear drawer before moseying down the basement stairs, finding the envelope, and then hauling it off as evidence you had classified info in your possession.  Sounds like some Stasi bullshit to me.

:rolleyes:

Maybe try comparing apples to apples.  Are you seriously claiming that certain boxes were packed at the White House, without Trump's knowledge, sealed up, sent to Mar-a-Lago, and stored in the secured area where Trump knew boxes containing the disputed documents were kept, and that all of this was done months ahead of time on the off chance that Trump wouldn't know about it?

Really?

If Trump had possession of documents that he was not entitled to have, then that is all that is needed to make the case; knowledge will be presumed from possession of the boxes containing them if a state of mind element must be proved.  Demonstrating that some nefarious evil-doer salted these boxes with documents that Trump did not know about, and would not have retained if he had known about them, is an affirmative defense that it is up to Trump to prove.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #822 on: August 10, 2022, 08:04:54 pm »
:rolleyes:

Maybe try comparing apples to apples.  Are you seriously claiming that certain boxes were packed at the White House, without Trump's knowledge, sealed up, sent to Mar-a-Lago, and stored in the secured area where Trump knew boxes containing the disputed documents were kept, and that all of this was done months ahead of time on the off chance that Trump wouldn't know about it?

Really?

I gave you the link.  I can't click it for you.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Kamaji

« Reply #823 on: August 10, 2022, 08:05:17 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #824 on: August 10, 2022, 08:06:09 pm »
I gave you the link.  I can't click it for you.

You didn't give me a link demonstrating that the FBI must have a chain of custody showing that the boxes originated from the White House and were packed by the GSA.

Try again.