Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 61071 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #775 on: August 10, 2022, 06:51:00 pm »
I'm not seeing anything that states or implies that.

And thus far I have not seen anything that says anything but what I said earlier.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #776 on: August 10, 2022, 06:56:48 pm »
I very seriously doubt they could have been in and out in 30 minutes.  I also doubt that a quickie raid would have been any the less threatening than a 9 hour raid, particularly given that Trump was not personally present at the time and was not restricted or limited during that time.

He wasn't restricted, but his legal counsel was.  I still don't know if they let her see the Warrant, there seems to be an issue there.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #777 on: August 10, 2022, 07:01:52 pm »
Every hear the phrase "Fruit of the poison tree"?

Sloe Joe has plenty of Judges lined up to ignore that principle.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #778 on: August 10, 2022, 07:02:48 pm »
And thus far I have not seen anything that says anything but what I said earlier.

A cite would be helpful, then.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #779 on: August 10, 2022, 07:03:39 pm »
Sloe Joe has plenty of Judges lined up to ignore that principle.

Or evidence was never the point of the action.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #780 on: August 10, 2022, 07:03:53 pm »
I'm not seeing anything that states or implies that.

I don't know either way.  Nobody has said what condition the boxes were in before the Feebs started rifling them, they could have been opened already.  All we know for sure is the boxes were taped when they came out of the house.
I will NOT comply.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #781 on: August 10, 2022, 07:04:32 pm »
He wasn't restricted, but his legal counsel was.  I still don't know if they let her see the Warrant, there seems to be an issue there.

According to a CNBC story that quotes Trump's attorney, a copy of the warrant was left at the premises and she reviewed it, at least briefly:

The attorney, Christina Bobb, also told NBC on Tuesday that a copy of the search warrant that FBI agents left at the Mar-a-Lago residence in Palm Beach indicated agents are investigating possible violations of laws related to the Presidential Records Act and the handling of classified material.

Source:  https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/09/fbi-seized-boxes-in-trump-raid-in-florida-lawyer-says.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #782 on: August 10, 2022, 07:04:53 pm »
Or evidence was never the point of the action.

I believe that is really the case.
I will NOT comply.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #783 on: August 10, 2022, 07:05:13 pm »
I don't know either way.  Nobody has said what condition the boxes were in before the Feebs started rifling them, they could have been opened already.  All we know for sure is the boxes were taped when they came out of the house.

They should generally be taped - and sealed in a provable manner - in order to establish chain of custody as they leave the premises.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #784 on: August 10, 2022, 07:05:48 pm »
According to a CNBC story that quotes Trump's attorney, a copy of the warrant was left at the premises and she reviewed it, at least briefly:

Source:  https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/09/fbi-seized-boxes-in-trump-raid-in-florida-lawyer-says.html

:thumbsup:
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #785 on: August 10, 2022, 07:08:09 pm »
I believe that is really the case.

Most likely. Or somebody blew it big time... And gave Tumpy a butt-ton of ammo.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #786 on: August 10, 2022, 07:08:53 pm »
They should generally be taped - and sealed in a provable manner - in order to establish chain of custody as they leave the premises.

Yes, I can see that.  That's how evidence is supposed to be handled and I have no reason to doubt that they were.  But there is still no way of knowing if they opened the boxes during the search.  I am sure they did, and that's why they were there for 9 hours.  Document "boxes" can hold thousands of sheets of paper. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #787 on: August 10, 2022, 07:09:41 pm »
Most likely. Or somebody blew it big time... And gave Tumpy a butt-ton of ammo.

Those two are certainly not mutually exclusive.   :beer: :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #788 on: August 10, 2022, 07:10:36 pm »
Those two are certainly not mutually exclusive.   :beer: :beer:

LOL! That's right.  :beer:

Online Kamaji

« Reply #789 on: August 10, 2022, 07:12:19 pm »
Yes, I can see that.  That's how evidence is supposed to be handled and I have no reason to doubt that they were.  But there is still no way of knowing if they opened the boxes during the search.  I am sure they did, and that's why they were there for 9 hours.  Document "boxes" can hold thousands of sheets of paper. 

Until there is evidence otherwise, I would assume that they went through the boxes, did an inventory, and then sealed them in order to maintain chain of custody.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #790 on: August 10, 2022, 07:12:41 pm »

Then that would be evidence tape - clearly visible on the box. Packing tape would imply that the boxes were unopened, or opened, resealed, and not holding evidence.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #791 on: August 10, 2022, 07:13:21 pm »
Then that would be evidence tape - clearly visible on the box. Packing tape would imply that the boxes were unopened, or opened, resealed, and not holding evidence.

Maybe so, maybe not.  Do you have upclose photographs of these boxes as they exited the premises?

Offline rustynail

« Reply #792 on: August 10, 2022, 07:18:20 pm »
There may be video of an Agent sniffing underwear.  That might be why the are demanding the surveillance videos.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #793 on: August 10, 2022, 07:23:43 pm »
Maybe so, maybe not.  Do you have upclose photographs of these boxes as they exited the premises?

NOPE. I ain't that interested. But I am fairly familiar with evidence tape and its use, through other means.  :whistle:

Online Kamaji

« Reply #794 on: August 10, 2022, 07:25:44 pm »
NOPE. I ain't that interested. But I am fairly familiar with evidence tape and its use, through other means.  :whistle:

Then we don't know, do we?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #795 on: August 10, 2022, 07:25:55 pm »
 Trump team won’t release copy of Mar-a-Lago FBI raid warrant
By Callie Patteson   
August 10, 2022 1:40pm

Former President Donald Trump and his legal team have no plans to release a copy of the search warrant used to raid Mar-a-Lago on Monday, leaving it up to the Department of Justice to detail the reasons for the unprecedented operation, according to a new report.

“No, we’re not releasing a copy of the warrant,” NBC News quoted a source close to the 45th president as saying.

Trump attorney Christina Bobb did not immediately respond to a request for confirmation from The Post.

The report comes one day after Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio), the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, sent a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray requesting details on the evidence used to justify the raid.

“I would assume that an escalation of this magnitude — for the Bureau to obtain a court-ordered search warrant and conduct an unannounced search, for the first time in our country’s history, to seize documents stored at a former president’s residence — would indicate that the Federal government perceived something in those documents posed a serious, ongoing threat to our national security,” Turner wrote.

“As such, the evidentiary basis presented to the court to justify the necessity of this warrant is of keen interest to the investigative and legislative activities of this Committee.”

more
https://nypost.com/2022/08/10/trump-team-wont-release-copy-of-mar-a-lago-fbi-raid-warrant/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

« Reply #796 on: August 10, 2022, 07:26:53 pm »
Trump team won’t release copy of Mar-a-Lago FBI raid warrant
By Callie Patteson   
August 10, 2022 1:40pm

Former President Donald Trump and his legal team have no plans to release a copy of the search warrant used to raid Mar-a-Lago on Monday, leaving it up to the Department of Justice to detail the reasons for the unprecedented operation, according to a new report.

“No, we’re not releasing a copy of the warrant,” NBC News quoted a source close to the 45th president as saying.

Trump attorney Christina Bobb did not immediately respond to a request for confirmation from The Post.

The report comes one day after Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio), the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, sent a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray requesting details on the evidence used to justify the raid.

“I would assume that an escalation of this magnitude — for the Bureau to obtain a court-ordered search warrant and conduct an unannounced search, for the first time in our country’s history, to seize documents stored at a former president’s residence — would indicate that the Federal government perceived something in those documents posed a serious, ongoing threat to our national security,” Turner wrote.

“As such, the evidentiary basis presented to the court to justify the necessity of this warrant is of keen interest to the investigative and legislative activities of this Committee.”

more
https://nypost.com/2022/08/10/trump-team-wont-release-copy-of-mar-a-lago-fbi-raid-warrant/

Why is Trump choosing to not disclose the warrant?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #797 on: August 10, 2022, 07:29:07 pm »
 :pondering:

HUGE DEVELOPMENT: Report Alleges FBI “Had Personal Stake” in Mar-a-Lago Raid – Agents Were After Spygate Documents Trump Was Holding That Likely Implicated FBI
By Jim Hoft
Published August 10, 2022 at 12:55pm

New details on Mar-a-Lago raid come to light

As reported earlier today — President Trump declassified a binder on January 19th, 2021 that contains hundreds of pages about the Crossfire Hurricane scandal. It contains damaging information about the corrupt actors involved with our government. Two different DOJ Attorney General’s have defied President Trump’s direct lawful order to publish the binder in the Federal Register. It’s been 19 months as the DOJ defies the order, and every FOIA request to make it public. Can we now raid the homes of acting AG Monty Wilkinson, and Merrick Garland?

The DOJ had already made redactions to protect sources & methods, and returned the binder back to the White House. But the corrupt FBI also wanted to hide names. So at the last minute, the DOJ demanded the binder comply with the 1974 Privacy Act. The Act requires any “agency” that releases records to also hide personal or identifiable name information. The DOJ knew this Act doesn’t apply to the White House, it was a stall tactic. The courts decided this 22 years ago that the Privacy Act was based around FOIA requests, and the White House is not an agency.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/huge-development-report-shows-fbi-personal-stake-mar-lago-raid-agents-spygate-documents-trump-holding-likely-indicted-fbi/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #798 on: August 10, 2022, 07:32:22 pm »
Why is Trump choosing to not disclose the warrant?

TOS is claiming his lawyers never got it.  :shrug:

Online Kamaji

« Reply #799 on: August 10, 2022, 07:33:13 pm »
TOS is claiming his lawyers never got it.  :shrug:

One of his lawyers appears to have stated otherwise.