Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 61216 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #475 on: August 09, 2022, 02:19:04 pm »
40 point loss hell.

If she is in WY election night, warm up the tar, feather, and rails, and parade her ugly ass through the streets of Laramie.

I am not saying this under hyberbolic context either.

Works for me.  Count me in.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #476 on: August 09, 2022, 02:19:29 pm »
Maybe

But what you are witnessing is, whether it’s with this, the culture wars, or economics, is a government that is failing its citizens and is desperate to preserve itself.

Can you name one thing that this administrations done that has worked out well for average people?

Agree.  But the left has (1) stolen elections, (2) systematically dismantling 2A, (3) Spending this country into an entitlement state, that will have an iron fisted control over the majority, etc.

They have facilated a system, that though steeped in failure and incompetenecy will not be able to be fought against.  Well, nothing outside an outright revolution.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #477 on: August 09, 2022, 02:21:16 pm »
Scarborough on FBI’s Mar-a-Lago Raid: ‘It Wasn’t a Raid on His House — No Doors Were Kicked Down’

MSNBC “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough on Tuesday reacted to the FBI’s raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/09/scarborough-on-fbis-mar-a-lago-raid-it-wasnt-a-raid-on-his-house-no-doors-were-kicked-down/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #478 on: August 09, 2022, 02:22:31 pm »
What’s with the machine guns? It’s not like they were raiding  the home of a notorious drug lord or terrorist
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #479 on: August 09, 2022, 02:23:15 pm »
I don't remember too many conservatives advocating for Burger to get just a slap on the wrist.

Sandy Berger stole documents from the National Archives.  Trump did not.  Furthermore, employees at the National Archives pointed out at the time that Berger seemed to have gained a bit of weight during his visit, yet the National Archives itself did nothing to stop it.

Democrats  -  Opposing Equal Protection since 1836.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #480 on: August 09, 2022, 02:25:16 pm »
It may destroy the liberal wing of the Democrats. Which is fine with me.

That is a substantially large wing.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #481 on: August 09, 2022, 02:37:21 pm »

Some say destroy, I say this emboldens them even more, and increases their power......

Look what they have been able to get away with the past few years, with no repercussions

I see nothing on the horizon changing that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #482 on: August 09, 2022, 02:38:02 pm »
Sandy Berger stole documents from the National Archives.  Trump did not.  Furthermore, employees at the National Archives pointed out at the time that Berger seemed to have gained a bit of weight during his visit, yet the National Archives itself did nothing to stop it.

Democrats  -  Opposing Equal Protection since 1836.

Let's not forget too that Hillary got busted with 200 FBI files in the residence of the WH after she lied about having them.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #483 on: August 09, 2022, 02:42:32 pm »
Some say destroy, I say this emboldens them even more, and increases their power......

Look what they have been able to get away with the past few years, with no repercussions

I see nothing on the horizon changing that.

Yes.  Unfortunately true.  They have absolutely NO regard for the Rule of Law.  We are now under Fascism.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #484 on: August 09, 2022, 02:42:46 pm »

@Hoodat

Well,it IS the whole  damn Dim Party of today. They purged their ranks of patriots long ago.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #485 on: August 09, 2022, 02:43:33 pm »
White House Claims It Was Blindsided By FBI Raid On Trump’s Mar-A-Lago: Reports

https://www.dailywire.com/news/white-house-claims-it-was-blindsided-by-fbi-raid-on-trumps-mar-a-lago-reports

:shrug:

What do you guys make of this?

Keystone kops stuff or playing dumb?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #486 on: August 09, 2022, 02:43:37 pm »
We need to remind the feds that they are not a party to our country's construction.  Only the states are, which created the federal government only to serve the interests of the states. not vice versa.

↑   ↑   ↑   ↑
    T   H   I   S

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #487 on: August 09, 2022, 02:45:54 pm »
Let's not forget too that Hillary got busted with 200 FBI files in the residence of the WH after she lied about having them.

@txradioguy

Not to mention having a history of criminal corruption going all the way back to law school,when she was fired from the team defending a group of black Marxist radicals after she got caught altering or removing evidence.

That's ok,though. After all,she was just a gurl,and gurls can't be held responsible for "losing" valuable evidence,can they?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #488 on: August 09, 2022, 02:49:51 pm »

https://www.dailywire.com/news/white-house-claims-it-was-blindsided-by-fbi-raid-on-trumps-mar-a-lago-reports

Both. There's no way that DoJ makes a move on a former President without the current occupant knowing about it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #489 on: August 09, 2022, 02:49:58 pm »
Because I’ve been hearing “we were robbed” ever since the 2000 election from whatever side lost

Have you been seeing video recordings of election workers kicking all Republican election monitors out of the room before pulling out boxes of uncreased ballots hidden beneath tables?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #490 on: August 09, 2022, 02:51:00 pm »

@txradioguy

Not to mention having a history of criminal corruption going all the way back to law school,when she was fired from the team defending a group of black Marxist radicals after she got caught altering or removing evidence.

That's ok,though. After all,she was just a gurl,and gurls can't be held responsible for "losing" valuable evidence,can they?

Her server shit, and all that went on with that was small beans compared to the Clinton (Crime Family) Foundation.
I hope someday, historians finally connect the dots, and report so

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #491 on: August 09, 2022, 02:51:15 pm »
Sadly it's no joke.

This was a National Archives issue. Normally handled with a letter or a subpoena. Certainly not with a raid like this...and certainly not without the advanced knowledge of the local field office.

The Miami FO didn't know until minutes before the raid happened.

@libertybele

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #492 on: August 09, 2022, 02:53:45 pm »

It's bullshit....why do you think they had Brandon in Ky the day after he came out of *isolation*...they got him as far away from DC as possible before the story broke...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #493 on: August 09, 2022, 02:54:40 pm »
@libertybele

I am a genealogist and have dealt with archive guys at dozens of states, and the federal government.

These guys are archivist librarian type geeks, and mostly wouldn't know the difference between a glock and a "BB gun".

I call bullshit on NA perpetuating this raid.  Garland and Biden (or his alzheimers handlers) are all behind this.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 02:56:00 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #494 on: August 09, 2022, 03:08:23 pm »
Trump used his ceramic throne as a paper shredder.  He should have used water-soluble ink and septic friendly paper.

Funny how that story comes out less than 12 hrs before the raid.  It's as if the people posting those ridiculous toilet photos had knowledge that a raid was happening that day.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #495 on: August 09, 2022, 03:12:33 pm »
Funny how that story comes out less than 12 hrs before the raid.  It's as if the people posting those ridiculous toilet photos had knowledge that a raid was happening that day.

I believe they are connected.... :pondering:
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #496 on: August 09, 2022, 03:16:46 pm »
Scarborough on FBI’s Mar-a-Lago Raid: ‘It Wasn’t a Raid on His House — No Doors Were Kicked Down’

MSNBC “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough on Tuesday reacted to the FBI’s raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home.

Did they find a dead male prostitute in his closet?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #497 on: August 09, 2022, 03:17:04 pm »
I believe they are connected.... :pondering:

Gibbs rule #39

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #498 on: August 09, 2022, 03:17:38 pm »
That alleged leak (pun intended) could have made the DOJ accelerate the timing of the raid.

If the New York Times could acquire alleged photo's of the alleged Presidential lieu, it wouldn't be long before they had photo's of White House toenail clippings.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #499 on: August 09, 2022, 03:25:46 pm »
What’s with the machine guns? It’s not like they were raiding the home of a notorious drug lord or terrorist

They have a history of that ....