Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 61170 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #450 on: August 09, 2022, 01:38:23 pm »
In Trump’s case, no surprise, the potential offense appears to be particularly brazen and damaging. Among the documents he reportedly took with him and has declined to return are true historical items that belong to the American people, including the letter President Obama left for him when he took office and his bizarre valentines to North Korea dictator Kim Jong-Un.

So the raid was because of the Obama letter and some letters to Kim Jong-Un? That was Trump's big offense? Are you kidding me?

Sadly it's no joke.

This was a National Archives issue. Normally handled with a letter or a subpoena. Certainly not with a raid like this...and certainly not without the advanced knowledge of the local field office.

The Miami FO didn't know until minutes before the raid happened. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #451 on: August 09, 2022, 01:40:10 pm »
The Libs were taking victory laps last night on Twitter saying "marked from the FBI raiding my house" having a good old time with it.

You know who else is safe from the FBI raiding their house?

Everyone who visited Jeffery Epstein's Island. 

Hell they are safe from us even knowing who they are.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline corbe

« Reply #452 on: August 09, 2022, 01:40:41 pm »
The Mar-o-Lago raid and Sandy Berger’s Socks

Posted on August 8, 2022 by Constitutional Nobody

The unprecedented raid on the home of former president Donald Trump has set off a firestorm of celebration and recrimination across the country. For critics, it is the long-awaited moment of FBI agents swarming over the home of Trump in a concrete step toward criminal prosecution. For supporters, it is a raid that confirms the long-standing view of an FBI willing to use any means to combat Trump.

The raid will fulfill the narrative of both sides. In many ways it will advance both causes. For Democrats, it will paint Trump as a felon-in-chief and for Republicans it will reinforce the resolve to see him run again for the White House.

At these moments, the most dangerous place to stand is anywhere in the middle. However, this is another moment in need for some sobering reality checks of what this does and does not mean.

The most serious development was the one that did not occur on Monday night. This was not apparently a warrant executed in relation to the January 6th riot. Instead, the raid appears an outgrowth of the long tension between Trump and the National Archives over material removed at the end of the Trump presidents that is subject to the Presidential Record Act.

<..snip..>

https://ussanews.com/2022/08/08/the-mar-o-lago-raid-and-sandy-bergers-socks/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #453 on: August 09, 2022, 01:40:51 pm »
In Trump’s case, no surprise, the potential offense appears to be particularly brazen and damaging. Among the documents he reportedly took with him and has declined to return are true historical items that belong to the American people, including the letter President Obama left for him when he took office and his bizarre valentines to North Korea dictator Kim Jong-Un.

So the raid was because of the Obama letter and some letters to Kim Jong-Un? That was Trump's big offense? Are you kidding me?

If all that’s true that does seem bizarre. The idea that the FBI might plant something damaging seems conspiratorial but after what we’ve seen the last several years I  would not put that past them
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #454 on: August 09, 2022, 01:41:11 pm »
And at this point...after seeing the crap they are pulling with Trump...I wouldn't put it past the left to create that kind of scenario to implement what you suggest they want to do.

@txradioguy

Remember when we collectively questioned why the federal government was buying up all the ammunition?

Remember when a year or two later, we read where they wanted to have IRS agents armed (collection agents)?

Now, we're seeing the IRS grow larger than other other federal police agencies combined!

We'll be reading about the next 'Randy Weaver' episode...or where they attempt to serve a no-knock warrant and a gun battle ensues, etc..

This is the United States of America we are living in today...where patriotic, proud Americans are now the pariah to be removed.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #455 on: August 09, 2022, 01:42:09 pm »
Cheers Breaking Out Inside The West Wing As The FBI Raids Mar-a-Lago – Many Trump Supporters Are Still On-Site (Videos)

https://www.usasupreme.com/cheers-breaking-out-inside-the-west-wing-as-the-fbi-raids-mar-a-lago-many-trump-supporters-are-still-on-site-videos/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #456 on: August 09, 2022, 01:51:21 pm »
@txradioguy

Remember when we collectively questioned why the federal government was buying up all the ammunition?

Remember when a year or two later, we read where they wanted to have IRS agents armed (collection agents)?

Now, we're seeing the IRS grow larger than other other federal police agencies combined!

We'll be reading about the next 'Randy Weaver' episode...or where they attempt to serve a no-knock warrant and a gun battle ensues, etc..

This is the United States of America we are living in today...where patriotic, proud Americans are now the pariah to be removed.

Remember it all very clearly and sadly you're right.

What does it say about our society when the Gadsden, the Betsy Ross American flag and images of a Minuteman are associated with "domestic terrorism"?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #457 on: August 09, 2022, 01:53:18 pm »
So where is the GOP leadership?

So far not seeing anything from McConnell McCarthy and Cornyn.

We don’t need any statements carefully worded staffers put out in their names on social media.

We need fire and brimstone from them on the floor of both houses.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #458 on: August 09, 2022, 01:54:47 pm »

We don’t need any statements carefully worded staffers put out in their names on social media.

McCarthy squeaked a little... Nothing from the rest.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #459 on: August 09, 2022, 01:57:02 pm »
McCarthy squeaked a little... Nothing from the rest.

Imagine that.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #460 on: August 09, 2022, 02:00:12 pm »
Many have observed that this - or at least a part of it - could be payback from Garland for Trump removing his name from SCOTUS consideration.
Larry O'Connor
@LarryOConnor
Attorney General Merrick Garland approved an FBI raid on the former president who personally revoked his nomination for the Supreme Court when he won the presidency.

Read that sentence a couple of times.
8:48 PM · Aug 8, 2022·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

« Reply #461 on: August 09, 2022, 02:02:47 pm »

See my tagline
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #462 on: August 09, 2022, 02:03:39 pm »
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
 · 7m
According to the Miami Herald (link below), the judge who signed off on the Trump raid previously worked for Jeffrey Epstein and repped Epstein’s pilot and secretary.

The judge quit his job as a prosecutor investigating Epstein to go work for him. https://archive.ph/noe0g
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 03:00:30 pm by MOD7 »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #463 on: August 09, 2022, 02:05:02 pm »
Because I’ve been hearing “we were robbed” ever since the 2000 election from whatever side lost and “so-and-so will declare martial law so they can stay in power and ban elections”  since that same time

We are going to have elections, the GOP will take the HOR and possibly the Senate. But it’s gonna have to be pressure from the general public to reign in these bureaucrats  because they are getting out of control

I do agree a lot of this is lopsided though. For example, Roger Stone lies to Congress and he gets a midnight raid. Fauci lies to Congress and he gets to keep his job

Hillary is accused of having a private server in her bathroom with classified information and she gets a run for president.

This is not meant as an insult, @LMAO as I respect you as a fellow Briefer, but I think you are somewhat in denial. Things are no longer status quo as for as our elections.  You are right this IS lopsided -- though I would say things are upside down... Peace.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #464 on: August 09, 2022, 02:05:21 pm »
First Photo: Agent With Machine Gun Photographed Outside Of Trump's Palm Beach Resort Mar-a-Lago During FBI Raid

By:Radar Staff

Aug. 8 2022, Published 9:04 p.m. ET
Link to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Share to Email

This was the scene outside the Palm Beach resort Mar-a-Lago owned by Donald Trump on Monday night soon after the former president revealed the FBI had launched a raid on his property.

The image, snapped by local media WPTV, show what appears to be a plain-clothed Secret Service agent with his weapon — an automatic machine gun — as he paraded outside the property.

An unmarked vehicle is also in the picture exiting Mar-a-Lago.

https://radaronline.com/p/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-first-photo-fbi-raid-agent-machine-gun/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #465 on: August 09, 2022, 02:06:22 pm »
@txradioguy

You are exactly right @DCPatriot

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #466 on: August 09, 2022, 02:08:21 pm »
@txradioguy

Events like Waco and Ruby Ridge which were once a decade examples of armed government overreach will soon become commonplace.

We conservatives have a bigger target on our backs than ever.  Best to stay low key, best to say as little as possible in public.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 02:09:52 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #467 on: August 09, 2022, 02:10:34 pm »
First Photo: Agent With Machine Gun Photographed Outside Of Trump's Palm Beach Resort Mar-a-Lago During FBI Raid

By:Radar Staff

Aug. 8 2022, Published 9:04 p.m. ET
Link to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Share to Email

This was the scene outside the Palm Beach resort Mar-a-Lago owned by Donald Trump on Monday night soon after the former president revealed the FBI had launched a raid on his property.

The image, snapped by local media WPTV, show what appears to be a plain-clothed Secret Service agent with his weapon — an automatic machine gun — as he paraded outside the property.

An unmarked vehicle is also in the picture exiting Mar-a-Lago.

https://radaronline.com/p/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-first-photo-fbi-raid-agent-machine-gun/

So who is protecting President Trump? He is supposed to be protected for the rest of his life. This can now happen to ANYBODY; any citizen, any governor, mayor, senator, congressmen, etc.  8888crybaby **nononono*

"Radar has confirmed the FBI notified its counterparts at the Secret Service that a warrant would be executed and Secret Service facilitated access to the property without issue."
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 02:12:33 pm by libertybele »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #468 on: August 09, 2022, 02:10:44 pm »
This is not meant as an insult, @LMAO as I respect you as a fellow Briefer, but I think you are somewhat in denial. Things are no longer status quo as for as our elections.  You are right this IS lopsided -- though I would say things are upside down... Peace.

No insult taken. Nor do I mean to insult you.

I understand the feeling of despair. But this will not continue. These are the actions of a government in failure. If Trump broke the law he broke the law but he doesn’t need to be treated like a terrorist who has planted several dirty bombs in major cities

I see a lot of trends pointing in the right direction for our side. But it’s not something that’s going to be fixed in one election cycle.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #469 on: August 09, 2022, 02:12:33 pm »

I understand the feeling of despair. But this will not continue.

I don't share your optimism.  I see nothing on the horizon to reverse, much less stop this rapid decline into a left wing police state.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #470 on: August 09, 2022, 02:14:02 pm »
An actual practicing attorney (i.e., not just a person with a law degree, like Geraldo Rivera or Hillary Clinton) opines:

Ron Coleman
@RonColeman
US Magistrate Judges are *not* Article III judges.
Not appointed by the POTUS.
Not confirmed by the Senate.
They sign virtually all federal warrants.
How does a USMJ not kick an application for a search warrant on a *former POTUS* upstairs to a real judge?
9:44 AM · Aug 9, 2022

Offline libertybele

« Reply #471 on: August 09, 2022, 02:14:49 pm »

I understand the feeling of despair. But this will not continue. These are the actions of a government in failure. If Trump broke the law he broke the law but he doesn’t need to be treated like a terrorist who has planted several dirty bombs in major cities

I see a lot of trends pointing in the right direction for our side. But it’s not something that’s going to be fixed in one election cycle.

Well, we'll have to agree just to disagree.  This WILL continue. This isn't a government in failure but a government that has failed and we no longer are a Republic.

GOD HELP US!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #472 on: August 09, 2022, 02:14:50 pm »
Have they checked the toilets?

In DC, VIP's seem to prefer the lieu for their alleged illicit activity.

Hillary's illegal personal State Department server, with official sensitive information, was taped to the crapper.

Trump used his ceramic throne as a paper shredder.  He should have used water-soluble ink and septic friendly paper.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 02:46:15 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #473 on: August 09, 2022, 02:15:38 pm »
I don't share your optimism.  I see nothing on the horizon to reverse, much less stop this rapid decline into a left wing police state.

Maybe

But what you are witnessing is, whether it’s with this, the culture wars, or economics, is a government that is failing its citizens and is desperate to preserve itself.

Can you name one thing that this administrations done that has worked out well for average people?
Even the most apolitical American understands that something is terribly wrong
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 02:18:56 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #474 on: August 09, 2022, 02:17:35 pm »
Exactly!  And it started when they got away with banning private citizen...Donald J. Trump.

That shouldn't have been allowed to happen without a wide-opened discussion.
The January 6 Commission shouldn't be allowed to happen unchallenged/cross examined.

This is full blown COMMUNISM we're living under right now!

Fascism @DCPatriot   And I might add; people had the audacity to compare Trump to Hitler!! I wonder what those azzhats are thinking now???
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 02:19:21 pm by libertybele »