Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 61324 times)

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline libertybele

Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #426 on: August 09, 2022, 11:55:06 am »
Turtle could have stopped  this shit on cloture with sub 60 votes.

He had no interest in stopping what happened.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #427 on: August 09, 2022, 11:57:26 am »
Two good points to keep in mind:

https://twitter.com/KurtSchlichter/status/1556800996939927552

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1556802224105426944

The democrats would love an excuse to pull out all the stops and sic the FBI, DOJ - and the National Guard if it gets bad enough - on the rest of us.

Do not take the bait!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #428 on: August 09, 2022, 11:58:55 am »
He had no interest in stopping what happened.

Agree about Turtle @libertybele

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #429 on: August 09, 2022, 11:59:30 am »
If we have learned ONE absolute fact over the years,it is that no former Dim President is EVER going to be held responsible for ANYTHING.

This obviously includes their wives,thanks to Bubba being teflon coated,and everything settling on Bubbette's shoulders instead of his.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #430 on: August 09, 2022, 12:04:17 pm »
If we have learned ONE absolute fact over the years,it is that no former Dim President is EVER going to be held responsible for ANYTHING.

This obviously includes their wives,thanks to Bubba being teflon coated,and everything settling on Bubbette's shoulders instead of his.

It's time for that to change.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #431 on: August 09, 2022, 12:22:08 pm »

The swamp runs very deep as does their corruption. 

Joe, Hunter, Obama, Hillary, and all their cronies are all party to the raid on Mar A Lago in way or another.  Hillary's attorney stated in essence that the raid on Trump's home disqualifies him for every running for political office.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #432 on: August 09, 2022, 12:24:22 pm »
It's time for that to change.

And exactly how and who do you think is going to change that?  That should have been changed long ago -- who is going to stop the leftists, marxists?  Trump tried. Their revenge is now sweet to them. They also hired 86,000 IRS agents -- who do you think they're coming for??

Online LMAO

« Reply #433 on: August 09, 2022, 12:48:01 pm »
And exactly how and who do you think is going to change that?  That should have been changed long ago -- who is going to stop the leftists, marxists?  Trump tried. Their revenge is now sweet to them. They also hired 86,000 IRS agents -- who do you think they're coming for??

Vote all the enabler‘s out.

I’m not suggesting we turn the FBI and the DOJ into a political arm for those of us on the right. But they do need to be reined in

If laws were broken then laws were broken. Trump should not be above the law. But I think this big raid was more done for impact effect versus enforcing laws
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #434 on: August 09, 2022, 12:52:52 pm »
Rep. Anthony Sabatini
@AnthonySabatini
·
16m
It’s time for us in the Florida Legislature to call an emergency legislative session & amend our laws regarding federal agencies

Sever all ties with DOJ immediately

Any FBI agent conducting law enforcement functions outside the purview of our State should be arrested upon sight
That is called nullification, and is one step away from secession.

We need to remind the feds that they are not a party to our country's construction.  Only the states are, which created the federal government only to serve the interests of the states. not vice versa.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #435 on: August 09, 2022, 12:56:31 pm »
Yes, it had better be a blockbuster... And enough that he can't wiggle out of it - Which is saying something.

Though I doubt it will destroy the republic. It may destroy the liberal wing of the Democrats. Which is fine with me.

You cannot destroy that which has already been destroyed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #436 on: August 09, 2022, 12:56:52 pm »
Vote all the enabler‘s out.

I’m not suggesting we turn the FBI and the DOJ into a political arm for those of us on the right. But they do need to be reined in

If laws were broken then laws were broken. Trump should not be above the law. But I think this big raid was more done for impact effect versus enforcing laws

Please @LMAO consider that an election was stolen, the GOP has no backbone and even with a super majority in the past did nothing.  So again, who is going to stop the corrupt DOJ??? It's been going on -- take a look back when O'Bammy was in office -- Holder defied what the courts directed him to do. 

They will plant evidence so that Trump will be indicted and cannot run for president. So, while Trump isn't above the law, the corrupt leftist/marxists are.

I just don't understand in light of what has happened since Joe has taken office, how you can think that we'll see another election, and if so, how do you possibly think that the GOP is going to be victorious?

86,000 IRS agents are coming for us. 

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #437 on: August 09, 2022, 12:59:26 pm »
In Trump’s case, no surprise, the potential offense appears to be particularly brazen and damaging. Among the documents he reportedly took with him and has declined to return are true historical items that belong to the American people, including the letter President Obama left for him when he took office and his bizarre valentines to North Korea dictator Kim Jong-Un.

So the raid was because of the Obama letter and some letters to Kim Jong-Un? That was Trump's big offense? Are you kidding me?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #438 on: August 09, 2022, 01:03:41 pm »
That is called nullification, and is one step away from secession.

We need to remind the feds that they are not a party to our country's construction.  Only the states are, which created the federal government only to serve the interests of the states. not vice versa.

:yowsa: pointing-up

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #439 on: August 09, 2022, 01:08:23 pm »
This is an important question that should be answered directly by the Trump team.  Why hang on to the remaining documents after the National Archives demanded their return?  Seems the raid was unnecessary unless he ignored a subpoena.  More details needed, and I look forward to those.
Hanging onto documents for the National Archives?

You mean the SOTU that Nancy shredded in front of the world?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

« Reply #440 on: August 09, 2022, 01:09:54 pm »
The democrats would love an excuse to pull out all the stops and sic the FBI, DOJ - and the National Guard if it gets bad enough - on the rest of us.

Do not take the bait!
I bet the Dems' fake protesting conservatives/patriots/Proud Boys - the FBI agents in identical khaki pants and navy polo shirts - are rehearsing their next interpretive dance performance even as we speak.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #441 on: August 09, 2022, 01:11:30 pm »
In Trump’s case, no surprise, the potential offense appears to be particularly brazen and damaging. Among the documents he reportedly took with him and has declined to return are true historical items that belong to the American people, including the letter President Obama left for him when he took office and his bizarre valentines to North Korea dictator Kim Jong-Un.

So the raid was because of the Obama letter and some letters to Kim Jong-Un? That was Trump's big offense? Are you kidding me?

Exactly.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #442 on: August 09, 2022, 01:11:44 pm »
I bet the Dems' fake protesting conservatives/patriots/Proud Boys - the FBI agents in identical khaki pants and navy polo shirts - are rehearsing their next interpretive dance performance even as we speak.

Almost certainly

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #443 on: August 09, 2022, 01:11:54 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #444 on: August 09, 2022, 01:14:53 pm »

Wait ... he took a letter that was written TO HIM, and that was brazen and damaging?
 *****rollingeyes*****
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #445 on: August 09, 2022, 01:18:27 pm »

Do not take the bait!

Just 2 words explain it:  INFORMATION DOMINANCE!!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #446 on: August 09, 2022, 01:29:24 pm »
All it takes now is for one of the Democrat leadership to be killed/assassinated.

Then, they will REALLY focus on gun registration and confiscation.

And at this point...after seeing the crap they are pulling with Trump...I wouldn't put it past the left to create that kind of scenario to implement what you suggest they want to do.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #447 on: August 09, 2022, 01:29:34 pm »

@libertybele

I don't know what else needs to be done,but I DO know we need to have/force congress to pass a law making it illegal for ANYONE or ANY corporation to own more than one tv station,radio station,newspaper,or news magazine.

Furthermore,the law should be re-enforced in some manner to prevent proxy ownership.

Those who control the media,control the discussion.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #448 on: August 09, 2022, 01:35:49 pm »

Those who control the media,control the discussion.

Exactly!  And it started when they got away with banning private citizen...Donald J. Trump.

That shouldn't have been allowed to happen without a wide-opened discussion.
The January 6 Commission shouldn't be allowed to happen unchallenged/cross examined.

This is full blown COMMUNISM we're living under right now!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online LMAO

« Reply #449 on: August 09, 2022, 01:37:18 pm »
Please @LMAO consider that an election was stolen, the GOP has no backbone and even with a super majority in the past did nothing.  So again, who is going to stop the corrupt DOJ??? It's been going on -- take a look back when O'Bammy was in office -- Holder defied what the courts directed him to do. 

They will plant evidence so that Trump will be indicted and cannot run for president. So, while Trump isn't above the law, the corrupt leftist/marxists are.

I just don't understand in light of what has happened since Joe has taken office, how you can think that we'll see another election, and if so, how do you possibly think that the GOP is going to be victorious?

86,000 IRS agents are coming for us.

Because I’ve been hearing “we were robbed” ever since the 2000 election from whatever side lost and “so-and-so will declare martial law so they can stay in power and ban elections”  since that same time

We are going to have elections, the GOP will take the HOR and possibly the Senate. But it’s gonna have to be pressure from the general public to reign in these bureaucrats  because they are getting out of control

I do agree a lot of this is lopsided though. For example, Roger Stone lies to Congress and he gets a midnight raid. Fauci lies to Congress and he gets to keep his job

Hillary is accused of having a private server in her bathroom with classified information and she gets a run for president.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy