Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 61255 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #400 on: August 09, 2022, 04:39:09 am »
Vince Langman
@LangmanVince
·
1h
The payback starts next week in Wyoming when Liz Cheney loses by 40 points

40 point loss hell.

If she is in WY election night, warm up the tar, feather, and rails, and parade her ugly ass through the streets of Laramie.

I am not saying this under hyberbolic context either.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #401 on: August 09, 2022, 04:46:53 am »
Exactly.

Same here.....

My preference b4 tonight in order was DeSantis, Cotton, then Trump.

100% for Trump now!!!!!!   MOFO Garland....   This shit has already backfired on you, and we'll expect full retribution before it is over.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #402 on: August 09, 2022, 05:18:25 am »
I am gonna go ahead and say it, why did Trump take documents if he was so "very smart". Honestly the man is too dumb for his own good if he did take the documents. Some of us remember when Sandy Burger did that for Hillary. I don't remember too many conservatives advocating for Burger to get just a slap on the wrist.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #403 on: August 09, 2022, 05:24:47 am »
I am gonna go ahead and say it, why did Trump take documents if he was so "very smart". Honestly the man is too dumb for his own good if he did take the documents. Some of us remember when Sandy Burger did that for Hillary. I don't remember too many conservatives advocating for Burger to get just a slap on the wrist.

Sorry...

Missed the part where Hliary's house was raided by 30 FBI agents.  /s

Apples and Oranges here......   by miles and miles

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #404 on: August 09, 2022, 05:29:16 am »
Sorry...

Missed the part where Hliary's house was raided by 30 FBI agents.  /s

Apples and Oranges here......   by miles and miles

Hillary should of been raided. She should be under the jail. Just because Trump wore an R on his jersey doesn't mean it was right to take documents like Hillary probable ordered. Not to mention the smashing of Hard Drives and bleaching of Hard drives Hillary did. I am just saying if it is wrong, then don't just apply the rules one direction. The justice dept is clearly bias, but Trump should not of took records (if true).
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 05:31:50 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #405 on: August 09, 2022, 05:52:58 am »

This is an important question that should be answered directly by the Trump team.  Why hang on to the remaining documents after the National Archives demanded their return?  Seems the raid was unnecessary unless he ignored a subpoena.  More details needed, and I look forward to those.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 05:56:09 am by cato potatoe »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #406 on: August 09, 2022, 05:56:32 am »

Again, it kinda depends...
If it is merely an infraction, that's one thing.
No doubt there is enough that can be merely overlooked in the mad rush of moving out.
Some of that kinda thing is no more than an oversight, providing it is inconsequential.

If they are making a mountain out of a molehill I don't think it will fly.
If it is a serious departure of a substantive nature, then for sure... Pour on the coals.

But it had better be real, and proven.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #407 on: August 09, 2022, 06:00:35 am »
Again, it kinda depends...
If it is merely an infraction, that's one thing.
No doubt there is enough that can be merely overlooked in the mad rush of moving out.
Some of that kinda thing is no more than an oversight, providing it is inconsequential.

If they are making a mountain out of a molehill I don't think it will fly.
If it is a serious departure of a substantive nature, then for sure... Pour on the coals.

But it had better be real, and proven.

From the dim's persepctive, this better pan out to be a blockbuster criminal find.

Otherwide this will backfire,and may destroy the republic.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #408 on: August 09, 2022, 06:06:47 am »
From the dim's persepctive, this better pan out to be a blockbuster criminal find.

Yes, it had better be a blockbuster... And enough that he can't wiggle out of it - Which is saying something.

Though I doubt it will destroy the republic. It may destroy the liberal wing of the Democrats. Which is fine with me.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #409 on: August 09, 2022, 06:20:13 am »
Yes, it had better be a blockbuster... And enough that he can't wiggle out of it - Which is saying something.

Though I doubt it will destroy the republic. It may destroy the liberal wing of the Democrats. Which is fine with me.

Political persecution and raiding of a former POTUS?  Political weaponization of the FBI in this brazen a manner?

I am leaning more guessing  this getting a lot more ugly and violent.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #410 on: August 09, 2022, 06:28:35 am »
Political persecution and raiding of a former POTUS?  Political weaponization of the FBI in this brazen a manner?

It could... But that is probably playing right into what they want.
I would rather see a more stately solution.
But if that's where y'all go, that's where y'all go.   :shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #411 on: August 09, 2022, 06:29:32 am »
Unless the intent is to shutdown the rallies and impact the impact he is having on republican primaries
With that thought in mind, this is just doing all they can to interfere in campaigning for the mid terms, and the GOPe will be okay with it because they are ultimately the most threatened.

Anyone in the GOP who doesn't at least make some show of being livid over this tips their hand.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #412 on: August 09, 2022, 10:21:10 am »
Almost 2000 people work at the White House so I am positive that the President's focus is more on his personal items when they pack up to leave and trusts his staff to take care of the other stuff.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 10:22:31 am by EdinVA »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #413 on: August 09, 2022, 10:24:54 am »

All it takes now is for one of the Democrat leadership to be killed/assassinated.

Then, they will REALLY focus on gun registration and confiscation.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #414 on: August 09, 2022, 11:00:09 am »
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
@RepMTG
The FBI is raiding President Trump’s home in Maralago!

This is the rogue behavior of communist countries, NOT the United States of America!!!

These are the type of things that happen in countries during civil war.

The political persecution MUST STOP!!!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #415 on: August 09, 2022, 11:07:45 am »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

We've invaded nations and toppled dictators for less than what our own FBI is doing right now. Why do we put up with blatant third-world thuggery from a man who can't even put on a jacket without his wife's help?

7:17 PM · Aug 8, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #416 on: August 09, 2022, 11:14:48 am »
End of the Republic

FrontPage by Robert Spencer Tue Aug 9, 2022

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/08/end-republic-robert-spencer/

With the FBI raid on Trump’s home, America has fallen into the abyss.

When the FBI raided Donald Trump’s home on Monday, a key aspect of what made the United States of America great and free has been lost, and likely cannot be recovered. John Adams and Thomas Jefferson detested one another for years before their eventual reconciliation, but neither one used the agencies of the U.S. government to hound, persecute or discredit the other. Other bitter political opponents throughout the history of the republic have never before used the government’s own mechanisms of justice to do injustice to their foes. Joe Biden, Merrick Garland and their henchmen have brought America to a new phase of its history, and it is not likely to be one that is marked by respect for the rule of law or defense of the rights of individual citizens. Instead, we are entering an ugly age of authoritarianism, in which the brute force of the state is used to bend the people to the will of the tyrant.

Trump announced on Monday, “These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate.”

The 45th president is not given to understatement, but the FBI raid on his home is much more than just unnecessary and inappropriate. It is criminal. The FBI that was heavily involved in trying to frame and destroy Trump in the Russian Collusion hoax is now trying once again to destroy him, apparently by claiming that he improperly took classified material from the White House. They never cared when Hillary Clinton misused classified material on a grand scale; what is the difference? They’re also likely trying to find something to link him more firmly to the January 6 “insurrection” that never was. The Left’s January 6 narrative has been full of holes from the beginning: Trump told the demonstrators to proceed peacefully, the people who entered the Capitol had no weapons, and no one had sketched out any kind of plan to do what the Left continues to claim that Trump was trying to do all along, overthrow the government and rule as a dictator.

More at link.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #417 on: August 09, 2022, 11:42:46 am »
John W. Graham

Dear Democrats-In-Charge,

We “deplorables”, we fly-over-country bumpkins, see and understand exactly what you’re doing.

We know you are seeing how Trump’s endorsement of candidates and the overwhelming red wave of votes are putting a big damper on your attempts to steal the mid-term elections.

Monkeypox, new COVID variants, “abortion rights” outrage – all of these (and other) OMG EMERGENCY attempts to jack up votes for Dems are falling flat, so by God, we know you are desperate to find anything on the target of your most seething hatred – Donald Trump. You think that if you somehow destroy him, you destroy our will to fight against you.

Keep doing that. You expose more and more of your corruption and evil with every move you make. You show us how much our fight is justified.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #418 on: August 09, 2022, 11:47:32 am »
John W. Graham

Dear Democrats-In-Charge,

We “deplorables”, we fly-over-country bumpkins, see and understand exactly what you’re doing.

We know you are seeing how Trump’s endorsement of candidates and the overwhelming red wave of votes are putting a big damper on your attempts to steal the mid-term elections.

Monkeypox, new COVID variants, “abortion rights” outrage – all of these (and other) OMG EMERGENCY attempts to jack up votes for Dems are falling flat, so by God, we know you are desperate to find anything on the target of your most seething hatred – Donald Trump. You think that if you somehow destroy him, you destroy our will to fight against you.

Keep doing that. You expose more and more of your corruption and evil with every move you make. You show us how much our fight is justified.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #419 on: August 09, 2022, 11:48:10 am »
LOL! WTF has been burning down the cities these last years?

@roamer_1

Communist agitators,even though they didn't know it themselves. Dey juz bees thinkin dey bees habbin fun!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #421 on: August 09, 2022, 11:48:50 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #422 on: August 09, 2022, 11:49:55 am »
Turtle could have stopped  this shit on cloture with sub 60 votes.

@catfish1957

Privileged life-long parasite with a Chinese wife. Do I really need to write more?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #423 on: August 09, 2022, 11:50:59 am »

Our Republic is already destroyed.  There will be no election. Nor will they allow Trump to run. The 86,00 IRS agents that they just hired are coming for us next!

We have a corrupt DOJ as witnessed with the raid of Trump's home.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #424 on: August 09, 2022, 11:54:05 am »
Our Republic is already destroyed.  There will be no election. Nor will they allow Trump to run. The 86,00 IRS agents that they just hired are coming for us next!

We have a corrupt DOJ as witnessed with the raid of Trump's home.

@libertybele

Serious question. When are we going to rename the FBI something more appropriate,like "The Stasi"?