Author Topic: Three young doctors are dead… All from the same hospital days after receiving their 4th Clotshot…  (Read 8695 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Our public health sector used to be one of the most trusted  in society, due to exactly what being wrong meant for our citizens.

Never would I have ever thought that a pandemic would be politically weaponized.  There are no aspects of our government that can be trusted any more.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Our public health sector used to be one of the most trusted  in society, due to exactly what being wrong meant for our citizens.

Never would I have ever thought that a pandemic would be politically weaponized.  There are no aspects of our government that can be trusted any more.

I recently had this very conversation with the man who has been my doctor for more than thirty years.  I told him that as recently as three years ago I would have done as he directed without question but could no longer do so.  His only response; 'I fully understand". His eyes downcast as he said it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Public health never had my respect. They were always nanny state bureaucrats.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Public health never had my respect. They were always nanny state bureaucrats.

Nope.  Back in the late '70's, I dealt with CDC on a work basis.  These guys were bacterio-nerds and comensurate professionals.

I don't know who you dealt with but.........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

Nope.  Back in the late '70's, I dealt with CDC on a work basis.  These guys were bacterio-nerds and comensurate professionals.

So modern medicine is just a big fraud?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
So modern medicine is just a big fraud?

??????

How did you extract that from my last comment?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

One of the guys I dealt with was a really experienced old guy about  70.  (Remember this is 1979), who had seen it all.  He told me that he got into the profession because 4 of 5 of his siblings had died in the1918 Flu Pandemic. He was a great story teller, and I pretty much got a history lesson of how the country dealt with things like Flu, Polio, Whooping Cough, and other ailments that back then struck fear into people, that now are easily controlable.  I wish I had written down half of what he told me.

Back then, poltics was not in the equation.  It was about the well being of people.

Offline goatprairie

??????

How did you extract that from my last comment?
Do you believe the medical establishment (which includes the CDC, the AMA, and all other big medical orgs.) is deliberately perpetrating a fraud on the public with the Covid vaccine, yes or no?

Online roamer_1

Do you believe the medical establishment (which includes the CDC, the AMA, and all other big medical orgs.) is deliberately perpetrating a fraud on the public with the Covid vaccine, yes or no?

ABSOLUTELY. Else anti-virals would be readily available and prescribed, rather than, for all intents and purposes, outlawed.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Good question, and I honestly I don't know.  My gut feel is that yes, it was a rampant with fraud, but I don't think it includes 100% of the crowd you menitoned. The culprits more than likely were the upper eschelon of managment that got there via political appointment and/or pharma connections rather than through hard work.

The rank and file, under likely the spectre of fear, chooses to keep their mouth's shut. They've seen example after example of what has happened to anyone who chooses the challenge the narrative.

Same right now as with the meterorlogical and climatology sector around the GND scam.  Challenge the Powerful Oracle, and you will pay profressionally.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Good question, and I honestly I don't know.  My gut feel is that yes, it was a rampant with fraud, but I don't think it includes 100% of the crowd you menitoned. The culprits more than likely were the upper eschelon of managment that got there via political appointment and/or pharma connections rather than through hard work.

The rank and file, under likely the spectre of fear, chooses to keep their mouth's shut. They've seen example after example of what has happened to anyone who chooses the challenge the narrative.

Same right now as with the meterorlogical and climatology sector around the GND scam.  Challenge the Powerful Oracle, and you will pay profressionally.
Which is the point I made up thread. All it takes is for the powerful people at the top to decree what is orthodoxy, and the rest either step into line or say goodbye to a career, a profession, perhaps even a passion they have invested years of their lives and often, hundreds of thousands of dollars to get into.
Add in that the distribution of grant money by Pharma, a significant source of research funding, is contingent on toeing the line, and most people will shut the f*ck up and do what they are told rather than face dismissal.

Yet, in the face of that, over 100,000 medical professionals refused the jabs and walked.

That's telling, in itself.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Do you believe that the Alzheimer's field has been co-opted by an orthodoxy that is zealously guarded by its acolytes, even to the point of gross fraud?

Because it is:  Inside The Corrupt World Of Alzheimer’s Science (And What Its Failure Means For All ‘Settled Science’)

What holds for Alzheimer's almost certainly holds for any other area of medicine where billions of dollars and political power are at stake.  So yes, I think it's not unreasonable to suspect that the CDC, the AMA, and the other big medical organizations are shot through with fraud, particularly when it comes to something like COVID which involved both massive political power and massive amounts of cash.

Offline Kamaji

Which is the point I made up thread. All it takes is for the powerful people at the top to decree what is orthodoxy, and the rest either step into line or say goodbye to a career, a profession, perhaps even a passion they have invested years of their lives and often, hundreds of thousands of dollars to get into.
Add in that the distribution of grant money by Pharma, a significant source of research funding, is contingent on toeing the line, and most people will shut the f*ck up and do what they are told rather than face dismissal.

Yet, in the face of that, over 100,000 medical professionals refused the jabs and walked.

That's telling, in itself.

:thumbsup:

Online roamer_1

Science has always had an unqualified orthodoxy.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Science has always had an unqualified orthodoxy.

Especially when politicans get into the fray, and dictate the intent.

Online roamer_1

Especially when politicans get into the fray, and dictate the intent.

... Which they always do and always have. Science minded folks like to think they are leading the way... but that would be the tail wagging the dog.

Offline DB

You do realize that this is the same AMA who now demands the "science" says men can get pregnant...

Online corbe

Samantha Marika
@samanthamarika1
·
Follow
You were denied organ transplants.

You were fired from your job.

You were banned from family events.

You were kicked out of college.

You were denied access to loved ones in the hospital.

You were censored and deleted..

Over a vaccine Dr. Birx NOW admits was ineffective.
8:15 PM · Jul 27, 2022
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

YES

A lot of it is workplace arrogance and group think from a profession that has lost the ability to question.  But this has been reinforced by huge sums of money that are being paid out to the medical establishment to uphold the narrative.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

AMA is the organized political arm of doctors, specifically left wing doctors. They don’t have patients in mind as leftist democrats. It’s party first, while fedgov (ie. Party) is heavily promoting a controversial medical procedure; something that traditionally should be between the individual and their doctor.

Offline Kamaji

AMA is the organized political arm of doctors, specifically left wing doctors. They don’t have patients in mind as leftist democrats. It’s party first, while fedgov (ie. Party) is heavily promoting a controversial medical procedure; something that traditionally should be between the individual and their doctor.

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

WARMINGTON: Triathlete, 27, becomes 5th GTA doctor to die in July
Joe Warmington
Publishing date: Jul 29, 2022  •

The fifth GTA doctor to die in July “radiated positivity” and “lived a vibrant and active life.”

But what the world lost in the sudden and tragic death of Dr. Candace Nayman was a woman who had dedicated her life to the health of children.

The 27-year-old, who was a resident doctor at McMaster Children Hospital in Hamilton, collapsed while swimming as she competed in a triathlon on Sunday. She subsequently died on Thursday. ...

This has been a tough week that just got worse with this news.

Four other local doctors have died this summer.

Trillium Partners staff physicians Dr. Jakub Sawicki, Dr. Stephen McKenzie and Dr. Lorne Segall died last week, just days after the tragic death of North York General Hospital’s Dr. Paul Hannam, an Olympian who died during a run at 50 years old.

In all four cases, their hospitals made it clear their deaths “were not related to the COVID-19 vaccine.”

The cause of death in Dr. Nayman’s case has not been released. ...

Toronto Sun
 **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
In all four cases, their hospitals made it clear their deaths “were not related to the COVID-19 vaccine.”

8bs8
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien