Author Topic: Three young doctors are dead… All from the same hospital days after receiving their 4th Clotshot…  (Read 8688 times)

Online DefiantMassRINO

Hospitalization statistics verify the efficacy for preventing severe disease and death.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hospitalization statistics verify the efficacy for preventing severe disease and death.

Whatever you say sport!  :whistle:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I used to report epidemological data for a region of the state to the CDC, and had plenty of Public Health Micro, etc, hands on experience.

Those statistics you cite correspond to a virus that had mutated to a variant with a lower mortality rate by the time the vax was widely distributed.  Of course there will be fewer deaths and serious illnesses.

If you want to accept Fauxci's propaganda, that's your business.
Again....   Vaccines are designed to 100% to prevent diseases.  Not treat them, or lessen their affects  That is what is the big lie.  Kind of like "recession", just re-define the term.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 05:39:49 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I used to report epidemological data for a region of the state to the CDC, and had plenty of Public Health Micro, etc, hands on experience.

Those statistics you cite correspond to a virus that had mutated to a variant with a lower mortality rate by the time the vax was widely distributed.  Of course there will be fewer deaths and serious illnesses.

Again....   Vaccines are designed to 100% to prevent diseases.  Not treat them, or lessen their affects  That is what is the big lie.  Kind of like "recession", just re-define the term.

ALL of this COVID BS was about two thing.

Getting Donald J. Trump out of the Whithouse and sending billions of taxpayer $$$ to big pharma!  Prove me wrong.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

Whatever you say sport!  :whistle:
Yeah, what do thousands of doctors and medical personnel around the country know?  :whistle:

Offline goatprairie

Don't you think that if the vaccine was some kind of "death shot," there would be bodies stacked ten feet high outside hospitals and on sidewalks?
Do you think Trump is deliberately lying to you about the vaccine?

Online DefiantMassRINO

The hope that the shots would vaccinate people from infection never materialized.

The virus did mutate into less lethal, but more contagious, variants.

More and better therapeutics have become available.

Yet, in Texas, the difference between the death rates for the unvaccinated are significantly higher:

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/covid19/data/vaccination-status/

Chances are, no matter how much data and analysis I keep posting, some will not believe any of it because they already have formed a strong opinion that they do not want to change.

They will continue to believe that Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed was a failure and that Governor Gregg Abbott's Texas State Department of Health Services is lying to the people of Texas.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 06:07:53 pm by DefiantMassRINO »

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Getting Donald J. Trump out of the Whithouse and sending billions of taxpayer $$$ to big pharma!  Prove me wrong.

To further illustrate my timing explanation, here is the mortality (lethality) at the top of the curve of every wave since COVID started-  Keep in mind, the vaccine was pretty much readily available in March 2021.

Wave 1- April '20- 7.0%
Wave 2- July '20- 1.7%
Wave 3- January '21- 1.4%
Wave 4- April '21- 0.9%
Wave 5- September '21- 1.2%
Wave 5- January '22- 0.3%
Wave 6- Jun-Jul '22- 0.3%

Lethality of seasonal flu- 0.1%-0.2%.

So someone remind us why we should take an experimental, vax, that has not gone through proper guidelines for something not much more dangerous than flu?????

Insanity.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Don't you think that if the vaccine was some kind of "death shot," there would be bodies stacked ten feet high outside hospitals and on sidewalks?
Do you think Trump is deliberately lying to you about the vaccine?

Where did I say they were death shots.  What I am saying is there "may" be unknown or unexpected consequences from getting that vax, that  (which I have stated 3 times already) IS NOT a vaccine by pre 2021 public health definitions.  I hope piople realize that COVID now is really about as dangerous as seasonal flu.  The disease now is more of a political weapon than a public health emergency.

Secondly, as far as Trump, last I saw he didn't have a Public Health, Microbiology degree, or have any other formal medical training for that matter.  Not saying he is lying.  Only that the people like Fauxci and Birx were.  (and if you haven't seen, she has even admited it.)

Online DefiantMassRINO

... because an alternative to vaccination was accepting an increased risk of dying alone on a respirator in a hospital intensive care unit.

If Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed was a failure and a Big Pharam scam, he didn't deserve to be re-elected because that means he was tricked by the Chinese Communist Party.  America can't have a failed loser and gullible chump for President.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 06:33:15 pm by DefiantMassRINO »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

pointing-down

Carlson:  "It's time for answers"  (Video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v1b2onz/?pub=4

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Three shots and a clot.  Not chancing it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Where did I say they were death shots.  What I am saying is there "may" be unknown or unexpected consequences from getting that vax, that  (which I have stated 3 times already) IS NOT a vaccine by pre 2021 public health definitions.  I hope piople realize that COVID now is really about as dangerous as seasonal flu.  The disease now is more of a political weapon than a public health emergency.

Secondly, as far as Trump, last I saw he didn't have a Public Health, Microbiology degree, or have any other formal medical training for that matter.  Not saying he is lying.  Only that the people like Fauxci and Birx were.  (and if you haven't seen, she has even admited it.)

How do you have a world wide pandemic without having overall death rates increase? Anybody?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

... because an alternative to vaccination was accepting an increased risk of dying alone on a respirator in a hospital intensive care unit.

If Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed was a failure and a Big Pharam scam, he didn't deserve to be re-elected because that means he was tricked by the Chinese Communist Party.  America can't have a failed loser and gullible chump for President.

Is that Sarcasm @DefiantMassRINO

It's so hard to tell here, sometimes.

Trump paid millions of Tax payers $$$$ to reopen a closed Ford Factory to manufacture Ventilators and put Jared in charge of getting them into the obummercare system, even authorizing extra graft if Hospitals used them upon your EXIT from this Life.

We don't have an extra 4 years to give him another try.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DefiantMassRINO

That's sarcasm.

To disparage the shots is also to disparage Trump's Operation Warp Speed, Trump's Administration, and Trump's leadership.

It's one thing for an individual to make the choice to get or not get the shot.  It's another to spread disinformation about them.

Many of the anti-shot disinformers are Trump supporters that have not reconciled their view of the shots with the their view of the Trump Presidency.  By disparaging the shots, Tucker Carlson is also disparaging Donald Trump, Trump's admin, and the Trump admin's successful achievements.

Without Trump's extraordinary leadership, many thousands more Americans would have died.

To say the shots are Big Pharma scam is to tacitly say that Trump was tricked.

The 'failure', 'loser', 'gullible', 'chump' language to shock the minds of those who believe Trump was a success, but contrarily view one of the Trump admin's greatest successes and most significant achievements, Operation Warp Speed, as a disappointment.

Tucker Carlson is crapping on Trump's legacy when he calls the value of the shots into question.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 07:29:51 pm by DefiantMassRINO »

Trump paid millions of Tax payers $$$$ to reopen a closed Ford Factory to manufacture Ventilators and put Jared in charge of getting them into the obummercare system, even authorizing extra graft if Hospitals used them upon your EXIT from this Life.

We don't have an extra 4 years to give him another try.

https://youtu.be/zrWoG8IckyE

Online DefiantMassRINO

Which is dumber?

... to believe Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed was a life-saving success, or,

... to believe Tucker Carlson's quackery.

Tucker Carlson is crapping on Trump's legacy when he calls the value of the shots into question.

If this were true, I'd expect you to be cheering @DefiantMassRINO    But be that as it may, you appear to be confused.

Watch the video (again ?)  Carlson is talking about all we've learned since the roll out of the vaccines in 2021, including the new ones and boosters, all the unvarnished lies we've been told by this regime since 2021 and the immorality of this regime's mandate backed by the threat of economic ruin.

Online corbe

Truman knew he was gonna kill millions of Japanese civilians with the drop of the Abomb. 
   Trump was assured by Idiots, his closest Advisors/Family that this was the best way to go
   He bought it, hook line and sinker, ever knowing Faucci's relationship with the AIDS epidemic and trying to destroy the Presidency of RR. 

Sure, hindsight is 20/20 but stupidity obviously rules. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Dang.... you went from reasonable to down right silly  at ......  Warp speed.

Trump was POTUS, whose expertise is in business.  Did he make a mistake in putting the likes of Birx and Fauxci in charge, and trust them?

That's an easy answer, but who in their wildest dreams would believe the deceit and ulterior motives would enter in the equation, when the worst pandemic in a 100 years would happen.

That's how despicable, especially what Fauxci is.  And I truly believe if there was justice in the world, Syringe Tony would be doing hard time.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Which is dumber?

... to believe Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed was a life-saving success, or,

... to believe Tucker Carlson's quackery.

Fair enough....

On a point by point basis, let us know where exactly Carlson is incorrect in his assertions.  Seems to pulling out the right references and citations to me....

Online corbe

"I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection," Birx said. "And I think we overplayed the vaccines, and it made people then worry that it's not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization. It will. But let's be very clear: 50% of the people who died from the omicron surge were older, vaccinated."

She had his ticket.

Online roamer_1

No. The alternative is to use known tried-and-true anti-virals that somehow became outlawed and prevented from distribution... Even though they work, and have been the front line in the battle against viruses for a generation.

THAT is the alternative. Cheap and effective.

YEP. He got played. Plain as day.

Online roamer_1

NOPE. It was world-wide. Widen your scope. Getting Tumpy out of the Whitehouse no doubt figured in as a side-hustle, but that was not the main motive.

Online DB

Yeah, what do thousands of doctors and medical personnel around the country know?  :whistle:

You mean those same thousands of doctors that claimed a surgical mask would protect the wearer from an airborne respiratory virus?

Those doctors???

There was and still is zero evidence the masks did anything useful.