Author Topic: Three young doctors are dead… All from the same hospital days after receiving their 4th Clotshot…  (Read 8656 times)

Online DB

NOPE. It was world-wide. Widen your scope. Getting Tumpy out of the Whitehouse no doubt figured in as a side-hustle, but that was not the main motive.

China really, really wanted rid of Trump.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Yep! As did swamp critters of ALL stripes!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

You mean those same thousands of doctors that claimed a surgical mask would protect the wearer from an airborne respiratory virus?

Those doctors???

There was and still is zero evidence the masks did anything useful.

In fact, the opposite is true. They are harmful as a reliance, as it says right on the box they come in.

Online roamer_1

NONSENSE. China is the bagholder. Explain the takeover in Australia. In Canada. In Britain. Look at the rebellion to this day in northern Europe. All of that going on, and you think this was about Tumpy?

No, Tumpy was not the point.

Widen your scope and look to Davos.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
In fact, the opposite is true. They are harmful as a reliance, as it says right on the box they come in.

There is a wealth of official government information on this subject all published in the years following the Spanish flu epidemic but if you post ANY of it on Facebook or Twitter you WILL get banned immediately!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

There is a wealth of official government information on this subject all published in the years following the Spanish flu epidemic but if you post ANY of it on Facebook or Twitter you WILL get banned immediately!

I don't need anyone to tell me. As a professional painter of many years, I KNOW about masks - I know their capabilities. And I flat out know them bastards are lying through their teeth. PERIOD. That was the first indication, right off the get-go... And it has been lie after lie, ever since.

No way in hell I will believe them now.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I don't need anyone to tell me. As a professional painter of many years, I KNOW about masks - I know their capabilities. And I flat out know them bastards are lying through their teeth. PERIOD. That was the first indication, right off the get-go... And it has been lie after lie, ever since.

No way in hell I will believe them now.

YOU are one person who happens to be informed on the subject while there are many millions who are not and the PTB are determined to keep it that way. THAT is the point I was trying to make here. @roamer_1

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

YOU are one person who happens to be informed on the subject while there are many millions who are not and the PTB are determined to keep it that way. THAT is the point I was trying to make here. @roamer_1

:beer:

The point of my post was to emphasize your own @Bigun
I KNOW they are censoring truth when it comes to masks. Just as they are censoring truth when it comes to anti-virals.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, what do thousands of doctors and medical personnel around the country know?  :whistle:
Exactly what they are told to 'know' if they want to keep their job.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

Which is dumber?

... to believe Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed was a life-saving success, or,

... to believe Tucker Carlson's quackery.
OKay, I got it. I don't worship anyone but The Almighty and His Son.

Trump is not in that category. He listened to the people who were supposed to be the experts and they lied from the git-go. Remember when Fauci (WHO KNEW BETTER) was trying to tell us all that the virus came from a 'wet market' in China?

A lie, and he knew it.

He's no NooB to infectious diseases, he's been head of NIAID since Reagan was POTUS.

What he told (not just Trump, but all of us) was bull sh*t and he knew it.

It has been pointed out that Trump's biggest weakness was the people around him, and this is no exception. We've all been told all our lives to trust our doctor, that scientists know more, so he did. Big mistake.

BUt then we saw as through a glass darkly, now face to face.

The shots did not prevent the disease (definition of a vaccine).

Period.

They were untested, and the continuing emergency use authorizations have a liability waiver for the pharma companies written in.

You want to trust that, go ahead.

COVID wasn't Trump's legacy, it was a manufactured emergency he did his best to respond to, thinking in error that doctors would have the best interests of the public in mind, and that their science would be sound, not that the release of a manufactured virus from a US funded Chinese Lab would be used to set up the single biggest vote fraud event in history.

Trump's legacy was in exposing the degree and scope of the corruption in our government, and I only pray we can act on that before those traitors take the Republic down.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

Still waiting to see the first case of a homeless person dying in the street from Covid.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis in Two Intern Doctors in the Same Night Shift
Published online by Cambridge University Press:  19 July 2022
Mustafa Emin Canakci, Omer Erdem Sevik, Gokhan Dereli, Kadir Ugur Mert and Nurdan Acar

The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic has affected millions of people around the globe and vaccines against the disease have started to develop. Side effects of the vaccine have been reported in the literature, including myocarditis, which has a very low incidence and with a good prognosis. This case report aims to present two medical students’ vaccine-induced myocarditis cases after the first doses of BNT162b2.

These patients were young males with no previous medical history and both of them had good recovery after the disease. Both of them had their vaccine very recently before the event. These cases show that myocarditis can be seen after the first dose as well. ...  Cambridge University Press
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
There is NO doubt in my mind that the cure (cough cough) is FAR worse than the disease!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

Exactly what they are told to 'know' if they want to keep their job.
Yeah, it's all a conspiracy.
Can you hear what you're saying? Do you actually think the great majority of medical personnel are in on some kind of a conspiracy? Just think about it.
You're a big Trump supporter. Do you think Trump is in on it too?

Offline goatprairie

Where did I say they were death shots.  What I am saying is there "may" be unknown or unexpected consequences from getting that vax, that  (which I have stated 3 times already) IS NOT a vaccine by pre 2021 public health definitions.  I hope piople realize that COVID now is really about as dangerous as seasonal flu.  The disease now is more of a political weapon than a public health emergency.

Secondly, as far as Trump, last I saw he didn't have a Public Health, Microbiology degree, or have any other formal medical training for that matter.  Not saying he is lying.  Only that the people like Fauxci and Birx were.  (and if you haven't seen, she has even admited it.)
Maybe you didn't say it. But many people/anti-vaxxers are saying exactly that.

Offline goatprairie

You mean those same thousands of doctors that claimed a surgical mask would protect the wearer from an airborne respiratory virus?

Those doctors???

There was and still is zero evidence the masks did anything useful.
I don't believe in masks either. Except for hospitals and only the N-95 masks.
The vaccine...definitely.
The overwhelmingly majority of people in hospitals sick or dying from covid are unvaccinated. That's tells me a whole heap.

Offline Kamaji

The overwhelmingly majority of people in hospitals sick or dying from covid are unvaccinated. That's tells me a whole heap.

Since the reporting has always been subjective, and politically motivated, those numbers are not particularly believable, one way or the other.

Online roamer_1

Since the reporting has always been subjective, and politically motivated, those numbers are not particularly believable, one way or the other.

That's right. Liars, damn liars, and statistics...

Online Smokin Joe

Yeah, it's all a conspiracy.
Can you hear what you're saying? Do you actually think the great majority of medical personnel are in on some kind of a conspiracy? Just think about it.
You're a big Trump supporter. Do you think Trump is in on it too?
I'm not so much a Trump supporter as to deny he, too, is human and can make mistakes. He went with what the Experts were telling him, and they were the corrupt ones.

Note that the second he mentioned Hydroxycholorquine, the Press went on an anti=drug jihad over a drug that had been administered to millions without ill effect. My own mother had been taking Hydroxychloroquine for seven years for another condition, and hadn't dropped dead, but to listen to the media, if you took it you were paying Russian Roulette with only one empty chamber.

YouTube banned the video by Zelenko that explained that when used as an ionophore to get Zinc into the pneumocytes and epithelial airway cells attacked by SARS Cov-2 (a lab created chimera of SARS and a bat coronavirus, made initially, in USA) the Zinc prevented viral replication. A Macrolide antibiotic was added to the mix for its ability to ward off opportunistic bacterial infections and for the effect Macrolides have of muting immune response to prevent Cytokine events.

The effect of Zinc, disrupting viral replication, was noted with SARS in 2005, in vitro and in vivo, so the effect of the Zinc was entirely medically credible.

There are quite a few of us out here who took something like that protocol (subbing Ivermectin when we could not get hydroxycholorquine as an ionophore--and there are others) and had results that ranged from good to stellar).
Dr. Fauci (the guy who had funded the research that led to the very existence of SARS Cov-2, and managed to keep funding it after that research was moved from Chapel Hill North Carolina to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Hubei Province, China--yet tried to tell us it was naturally occurring and from a 'wet market'),  assured the world this was mere quackery, and a host of studies were done administering a partial regimen to stop the virus from replicating in the host to late stage patients, most notably and consistently NOT including the critical Zinc supplementation, studies which from a scientific standpoint, could not have been better designed to generate results indicating failure: Including not administering Zinc supplements to people who had been on "healthy" diets lacking in red meat (the primary dietary source for zinc) locked down (without visitors) in long term care facilities or hospitals, including waiting until the virus had done severe damage to only administer part of a regimen designed to stop the virus from replicating and prevent damage to the lungs and airways, and even administering sound-alike drugs in lethal doses (in Brazil, chloroquine) and then the news running with that as if the cause of death was clinical doses and not toxic ones which exceeded the LD50 for the drug by a factor of 4, just saying that the patients were dying, and not why.

The reason Hydroxychloroquine (the Zelenko protocol) and later Ivermectin (a Nobel Prize winning human antiparasitic which also acts as an ionophore for Zinc) were attacked was that emergency use authorization for the shots (which DON'T prevent infection) was contingent on the lack of a viable treatment.

Discredit the treatment, and the way is open for the Pharma companies to make billions, the hospitals keep getting their COVID bonuses, and the grant money keeps flowing in (mostly from pharma). Not to mention the ulterior motive of political possibilities later, including making sweeping and often unconstitutional changes to voting laws which enabled unfathomable levels of fraud in 2020.

What other disease would doctors send you home to isolate and get sicker for two weeks?
Widespread conspiracy in the medical profession? No, not at the grass roots level.

But as for keeping their Doctor jobs, put yourself in their shoes. That hospital that will let you admit patients is getting paid for every COVID patient that is there, more if they go to the ICU. Just administering treatment protocols off label, something doctors do, would get your admitting privileges revoked, the equivalent of being disbarred for a lawyer.

You have pre-med, med school, a residency, all done to get where you are, years of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars to finally make some real money doing what you have chosen for a profession. Are YOU going to make waves? Are you going to keep your integrity or lose your job and have to start over from scratch, maybe with a (soon to be ex?) wife and kids who are used to a much better income stream than most?

Conspiracy? Maybe at the NIH/NIAID/CDC/Pharmaceutical Company level and above, maybe at other levels, too, but are all doctors in on this?

NO, just keeping the paycheck rolling in and not making waves. They were given their marching orders by the Hospital administrators and either complied or got canned, right down to getting the shots--something over 100,000 medical professionals did NOT do, even in the face of income loss.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 10:15:19 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online DB

Prove it.

More people have died in the US since the "vaccine" came out than before it. That is simply a fact.

The numbers are all screwed up. They counted anyone who died that had COVID as a covid death - even from car accidents. They didn't count people who died who were "vaccinated" if they died within weeks of being vaccinated where the vaccine risk was highest. And the vast number of people who have died after being vaccinated have not been counted as vaccine deaths at all - all to uphold the image of it working.

Deaths from all causes regardless of the claimed cause of death are higher after the vaccine than before. That fact can't be hidden so easily.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I'm not so much a Trump supporter as to deny he, too, is human and can make mistakes. He went with what the Experts were telling him, and they were the corrupt ones.

Note that the second he mentioned Hydroxycholorquine, the Press went on an anti=drug jihad over a drug that had been administered to millions without ill effect. My own mother had been taking Hydroxychloroquine for seven years for another condition, and hadn't dropped dead, but to listen to the media, if you took it you were paying Russian Roulette with only one empty chamber.

YouTube banned the video by Zelenko that explained that when used as an ionophore to get Zinc into the pneumocytes and epithelial airway cells attacked by SARS Cov-2 (a lab created chimera of SARS and a bat coronavirus, made initially, in USA) the Zinc prevented viral replication. A Macrolide antibiotic was added to the mix for its ability to ward off opportunistic bacterial infections and for the effect Macrolides have of muting immune response to prevent Cytokine events.

The effect of Zinc, disrupting viral replication, was noted with SARS in 2005, in vitro and in vivo, so the effect of the Zinc was entirely medically credible.

There are quite a few of us out here who took something like that protocol (subbing Ivermectin when we could not get hydroxycholorquine as an ionophore--and there are others) and had results that ranged from good to stellar).
Dr. Fauci (the guy who had funded the research that led to the very existence of SARS Cov-2, and managed to keep funding it after that research was moved from Chapel Hill North Carolina to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Hubei Province, China--yet tried to tell us it was naturally occurring and from a 'wet market'),  assured the world this was mere quackery, and a host of studies were done administering a partial regimen to stop the virus from replicating in the host to late stage patients, most notably and consistently NOT including the critical Zinc supplementation, studies which from a scientific standpoint, could not have been better designed to generate results indicating failure: Including not administering Zinc supplements to people who had been on "healthy" diets lacking in red meat (the primary dietary source for zinc) locked down (without visitors) in long term care facilities or hospitals, including waiting until the virus had done severe damage to only administer part of a regimen designed to stop the virus from replicating and prevent damage to the lungs and airways, and even administering sound-alike drugs in lethal doses (in Brazil, chloroquine) and then the news running with that as if the cause of death was clinical doses and not toxic ones which exceeded the LD50 for the drug by a factor of 4, just saying that the patients were dying, and not why.

The reason Hydroxychloroquine (the Zelenko protocol) and later Ivermectin (a Nobel Prize winning human antiparasitic which also acts as an ionophore for Zinc) were attacked was that emergency use authorization for the shots (which DON'T prevent infection) was contingent on the lack of a viable treatment.

Discredit the treatment, and the way is open for the Pharma companies to make billions, the hospitals keep getting their COVID bonuses, and the grant money keeps flowing in (mostly from pharma). Not to mention the ulterior motive of political possibilities later, including making sweeping and often unconstitutional changes to voting laws which enabled unfathomable levels of fraud in 2020.

What other disease would doctors send you home to isolate and get sicker for two weeks?
Widespread conspiracy in the medical profession? No, not at the grass roots level.

But as for keeping their Doctor jobs, put yourself in their shoes. That hospital that will let you admit patients is getting paid for every COVID patient that is there, more if they go to the ICU. Just administering treatment protocols off label, something doctors do, would get your admitting privileges revoked, the equivalent of being disbarred for a lawyer.

You have pre-med, med school, a residency, all done to get where you are, years of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars to finally make some real money doing what you have chosen for a profession. Are YOU going to make waves? Are you going to keep your integrity or lose your job and have to start over from scratch, maybe with a (soon to be ex?) wife and kids who are used to a much better income stream than most?

Conspiracy? Maybe at the NIH/NIAID/CDC/Pharmaceutical Company level and above, maybe at other levels, too, but are all doctors in on this?

NO, just keeping the paycheck rolling in and not making waves. They were given their marching orders by the Hospital administrators and either complied or got canned, right down to getting the shots--something over 100,000 medical professionals did NOT do, even in the face of income loss.

My daughter, a long-time medical professional, died last October shortly after being forced to take the Vaccine by her employer! Another fellow I know, Vice president of a very large real estate management firm, also passed away shortly after taking the jab.  Both were in excellent health before taking the shot.

People will believe what they want to believe but I know what I know.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

My daughter, a long-time medical professional, died last October shortly after being forced to take the Vaccine by her employer! Another fellow I know, Vice president of a very large real estate management firm, also passed away shortly after taking the jab.  Both were in excellent health before taking the shot.

People will believe what they want to believe but I know what I know.

Sorry to hear that about your daughter.

My point is that it doesn't take everyone being in on some grand conspiracy, only a few policy setters and the rest just get their marching orders, justified by liability concerns or bad science. The threat of losing a job they have worked years to even get is a nasty bludgeon with which to whip even some of the most staunch objectors into line. and money is the motive, if not just crashing the economy, seizing power, and being a 'tru believer' in depopulation.

As for me, no jabs. I have had 'real' vaccines, but this had a vibe about it that reeked of 'get it or else' as if the disease itself wasn't motivation enough. That gave me pause, especially since I'd seen Zelenko's You Tube before it was taken down, and the science made sense (verified by research into SARS). I knew HCQ wasn't deadly, and that the same people who lied about that were telling me the shots were 'safe and effective', which was just more reason to say "No.".
Thankfully, it wasn't required where I worked then or now, and I haven't had to deal with what must be the gut wrenching choice of having to give up a career you'd worked so hard to get into, something most only do out of a passion for their jobs.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 03:27:39 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

This was true in 2020.  The exact opposite is true today.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This was true in 2020.  The exact opposite is true today.

Found 1 reference to this point of discussion.  Study conducted in March 2022.

But first a couple of caveats..

(1) Does SA still have the integrity that we used to remember?
(2) Cites CDC, which we know has been highly comprimised in their reputation
(3) Doesn't even address the points of how many are suffering or dying of adverse reactions, even though the VARES database should be.
(4) Is the data set they used large enough to truly be a statistical representation of worth.

Seeing this as a Scientist has me torn.  But still the overriding fact is, that until recently the defintion of a vaccine is (was) an innouculation introduced into a body to prevent a disease.  What we have seen is absolutley not the case.  Decide for yourself.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-to-compare-covid-deaths-for-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-people/

« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 12:20:16 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien