Author Topic: Three young doctors are dead… All from the same hospital days after receiving their 4th Clotshot…  (Read 8709 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Steve Kirsch's newsletter 7/22/2022

Three young doctors are dead… All from the same hospital days after receiving their 4th Clotshot…

Will physicians EVER speak out?

Or will they continue to shrug their shoulders and refuse to look at the data showing that these vaccines are the biggest scandal in medical history?

Dates of death: July 17, 18, 20.

Look at how close together the dates are! All three died in a 3 day period just days after they gave the 4th shot. All are young doctors. You can see from their pictures. All three at Trillium Health in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

No mention of the vaccination date or cause of death.

Just bad luck? Or related to the vaccine? What do you think?

More: https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/will-physicians-ever-speak-out

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yeah, a text message. Really reliable. *****rollingeyes*****

Come on, people! We're not this gullible.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yeah, a text message. Really reliable. *****rollingeyes*****

Come on, people! We're not this gullible.

No argument there, but the entire concept of a vaccination is to "prevent contracting a disease"  Guess what....that's not happening.

Our government and health officals have lie to us.  No more for me.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 01:49:11 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Interesting coincidence.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No thanks.

Gibbs rule 39,
There is no such thing as coincidence
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Gibbs rule 39,

Ahh.  Somehow, I figured it wasn't worth wasting the time to google it.  Now I know I was correct.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
A quick search of the names:

Jakub Sawicki, at least the one who recently died, was a German musician, not a Canadian doctor.

Lorne Segall was a real doctor in Mississauga, but was already ill at the time and had been placed on medical leave on or around June 20.

Stephen McKenzie is also a doctor in Mississauga, but I see no credible proof that he died.

Likely, Segall's obituary was recycled to make a fake one for McKenzie and the totally fictional Sawicki.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Ahh.  Somehow, I figured it wasn't worth wasting the time to google it.  Now I know I was correct.

Gibbs rule 4.

"Don't believe what you're told. Double check."

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Gibbs rule 4.

"Don't believe what you're told. Double check."

For that I can count on @jmyrlefuller !

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Gibbs Rule #39 does not say "google it".

:silly:

Oops!  Didn’t catch that one.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Liberals are willing to die for their religion.
They are like Communist Muslims and will kill themselves, their children, their family, anyone ... to advance the cause.
For Liberal nutcase fanatics, Death is a small price to pay ... victory at any cost!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

So, no cause of death given, no actual date given for when the doctors received boosters, but the deaths had to have been due to The Vaccine? ****sheep****  ****sheep****  ****sheep****

Approximately 2 billion people worldwide have received one of the Covid vaccines, 10s of millions over a year ago (e.g. me). If The Vaccine is as deadly as some people want to believe it is, where are the hundreds of millions of bodies of those who died of “vaccine injury”? Why have extreme athletic activities such as marathons, 100-mile, 200-mile, 24-, 12-, and 6-hour endurance runs, many of which require vaccination, continued unabated, with the same kind of participant and volunteer numbers as pre-Covid? Ditto ANJ?

The expiration date for the The Vaccine is deadly narrative was reached a year ago. Every passing day renders it all the sillier. It’s time to move on to a new anti-Covid-vax narrative that isn’t past or within weeks of its expiration date
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

So, no cause of death given, no actual date given for when the doctors received boosters, but the deaths had to have been due to The Vaccine? ****sheep****  ****sheep****  ****sheep****

Approximately 2 billion people worldwide have received one of the Covid vaccines, 10s of millions over a year ago (e.g. me). If The Vaccine is as deadly as some people want to believe it is, where are the hundreds of millions of bodies of those who died of “vaccine injury”? Why have extreme athletic activities such as marathons, 100-mile, 200-mile, 24-, 12-, and 6-hour endurance runs, many of which require vaccination, continued unabated, with the same kind of participant and volunteer numbers as pre-Covid? Ditto ANJ?

The expiration date for the The Vaccine is deadly narrative was reached a year ago. Every passing day renders it all the sillier. It’s time to move on to a new anti-Covid-vax narrative that isn’t past or within weeks of its expiration date
:yowsa: If the vaccine was actually a "death shot" as so many detractors are claiming, the bodies would be stacked up causing massive problems of disposal.
Maybe it's not a death shot. Maybe the medical people I've talked to in a number of hospitals out West and around my area aren't lying when they tell me how many unvaccinated people are taking up space in their hospitals.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
:yowsa: If the vaccine was actually a "death shot" as so many detractors are claiming, the bodies would be stacked up causing massive problems of disposal.
Maybe it's not a death shot. Maybe the medical people I've talked to in a number of hospitals out West and around my area aren't lying when they tell me how many unvaccinated people are taking up space in their hospitals.
You've stooped to the same level as the original poster of claiming you have connections to frontline workers who have the "real" data. Which is just random gossip and nonsense.

Online corbe

Just do what I do, read the Obituaries in your small town newspaper.  Last two years I've noticed a lot more of the 40 and 50 year old's dying and the median age here is probably 60+.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

You've stooped to the same level as the original poster of claiming you have connections to frontline workers who have the "real" data. Which is just random gossip and nonsense.

OK, then, here's the vaxxed vs. unvaxxed data from California, https://covid19.ca.gov/state-dashboard/#postvax-status . You should see three tabs to choose from, Cases, Hospitalizations, Deaths. The unvaxxed, per capita, are suffering far worse.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I've had (2) Pfizer shots and (2) Pfizer boosters.  I am alive.  My gonads did not swell, nor are they magnetic.

My wife and in-laws had (2) Morderna shots and (2) Moderna boosters.  My wife's privates neither swelled nor became magnetic.  I didn't ask my in-laws because it would have been awkward.

The shots need to be reformulated for variants because their efficacy is waning exponentially as we head into Fall, Back to School, Flu Season, etc.  The are still based off the original Wuhan-Classic genome sequencing.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I've had (2) Pfizer shots and (2) Pfizer boosters.  I am alive.  My gonads did not swell, nor are they magnetic.

My wife and in-laws had (2) Morderna shots and (2) Moderna boosters.  My wife's privates neither swelled nor became magnetic.  I didn't ask my in-laws because it would have been awkward.

The shots need to be reformulated for variants because their efficacy is waning exponentially as we head into Fall, Back to School, Flu Season, etc.  The are still based off the original Wuhan-Classic genome sequencing.

Adverse effects are up for debate, but one thing is 100% certain.  Before Pedo Joe, Vaccinations were defined as an inocculation intended to prevent a disease.   Anyone saying this is an effective vaccination is lying.

I took the bait, got vaxed, and 1 booster.  From my perspective, I've been duped based on the data at hand.  And hope that something bad doesn't come at me down the pike.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

There was never any efficacy in the first place!

- J. R. R. Tolkien