Author Topic: Biden tests positive for Covid  (Read 13700 times)

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Re: Biden tests positive for Covid
« Reply #175 on: July 31, 2022, 03:37:33 am »
For those of you who actually do follow the science:

COVID reinfection rate with treatment Biden is taking is more than 40% - and not 2% as marketed: Paxlovid is thought to suppress immune response meaning body can’t fight off new infection

PAUL FARRELL  |  19:57 EDT, 30 July 2022

Joe Biden has been re-infected with COVID after taking an anti-viral drug that leaves patients running a 40 per cent risk of flare-up of the virus shortly afterwards.

Taking Paxlovid leaves COVID sufferers in danger of testing positive for the virus again very quickly after clearing their initial infection.

When Paxlovid came to market in December 2021, studies from Pfizer indicated that only 1-2 percent of patients who took the drug tested positive for Covid again shortly after finishing their dosage.

But other experts say the rapid reinfection rate is closer to 40 per cent, and that Paxlovid can cause this issue by suppressing patients' immune systems too early, meaning their own bodies are unable to get a handle on COVID. 

Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a prominent cardiologist and professor of medicine and surgery at George Washington University Hospital tweeted: 'I think this was predictable.'

He continued: 'The prior data suggesting 'rebound' Paxlovid positivity in the low single digits is outdates and with BA.5 is likely 20-40% or even higher.'

In a memo released by the White House, Dr. Kevin O'Connor said that the president will continue to isolate, just like he did when he first tested positive on July 21.

Dr. O'Connor also said that the president would not be prescribed Paxlovid again.  .  .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11065467/COVID-reinfection-rate-treatment-Biden-taking-40-not-2-marketed.html

For crying out loud, someone get the man some horse paste!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #176 on: July 31, 2022, 03:41:15 am »

ROTFLMAO!!!

That's right. But not the apple flavored... He ain't worthy. Let him suffer.  :silly:

Online corbe

« Reply #177 on: July 31, 2022, 03:52:05 am »
   If an 80yo Alzheimer patient can survive covid twice, this will blow the crap out of their new 'Mail In Ballot' Variant in 10 weeks.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #178 on: July 31, 2022, 06:59:47 am »
Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
·
59s
"The president will continue to work from the residence" says Karine Jean-Pierre who says Biden has "a little dry cough" and is a "little tired" but "working hard on behalf of the American people."

@mystery-ak

Biden has NEVER worked hard for the American people. He has only worked for himself.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #179 on: July 31, 2022, 11:16:01 am »
Why does Brandon have a shirt and tie on... :whistle:

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1551613268153729024
I think the dog is there to keep him from wandering off....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #180 on: July 31, 2022, 11:20:24 am »
Why does Brandon have a shirt and tie on... :whistle:

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1551613268153729024
It is a real struggle to follow brandon when he is reading a teleprompter, I cannot imagine trying to follow him on a telephone conversation..

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #181 on: July 31, 2022, 12:00:19 pm »

Reinfection rate after taking Paxlovid:  40%
Reinfection rate after taking Ivermectin:  0.0042%

Guess which treatment our government advocates.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #182 on: July 31, 2022, 01:40:34 pm »

I've been seeing that people always seem to suggest the horse paste. Until recently I never even knew there was a paste form. I've always bought the injectable type.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #183 on: July 31, 2022, 02:18:12 pm »

Looks like a picture of an old blind man with his seeing eye dog and a lap full of braille books.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #184 on: July 31, 2022, 04:53:40 pm »
@mystery-ak

Biden has NEVER worked hard for the American people. He has only worked for himself.
Oh that silly bitch! Karine can't get anything right, her notes clearly said 'He is hardly working on behalf of the American people', and even at that only the ones that made proper tithing to him through Hunter.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #185 on: July 31, 2022, 05:01:18 pm »
Imagine the call, "He's not letting me off the patio again...No I'm not imagining it! What? He won't let me out if he senses I'm having a derp diddly wawa episode?

Online corbe

« Reply #186 on: July 31, 2022, 05:14:01 pm »
   They BOTH have adopted similar habits, often caught staring through a window wondering WTF am I doing here.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #187 on: July 31, 2022, 05:16:51 pm »
   They BOTH have adopted similar habits, often caught staring through a window wondering WTF am I doing here.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #189 on: July 31, 2022, 05:39:17 pm »

https://twitter.com/OstlundGary/status/1553051367815745537

Most of us realized that these vaccines lower your natural immunity and also were smart enough not to get the jab in the first place. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #190 on: July 31, 2022, 05:49:14 pm »
I've been seeing that people always seem to suggest the horse paste. Until recently I never even knew there was a paste form. I've always bought the injectable type.

All we use is the paste... We had a case of it laying around before this whole thing started.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #191 on: July 31, 2022, 06:30:44 pm »
All we use is the paste... We had a case of it laying around before this whole thing started.

Wait... That sounds like we were smarter or better off, or somehow wise... Let me rephrase:

We had a case of the ass-flavored paste laying around before this whole thing started.

Believe me. The horses will appreciate the the reason and force which causes me to declare:
Only apple flavored horse paste will be used around here, evermore!  :laugh:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #192 on: July 31, 2022, 06:38:27 pm »
Wait... That sounds like we were smarter or better off, or somehow wise... Let me rephrase:

We had a case of the ass-flavored paste laying around before this whole thing started.

Believe me. The horses will appreciate the the reason and force which causes me to declare:
Only apple flavored horse paste will be used around here, evermore!  :laugh:

I checked last time I was in Tractor Supply Co., plenty of apple flavored paste available. However, a sign clearly displayed that it was not for human consumption.  :whistle:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #193 on: July 31, 2022, 06:42:46 pm »
I checked last time I was in Tractor Supply Co., plenty of apple flavored paste available. However, a sign clearly displayed that it was not for human consumption.  :whistle:

My horses would say that it’s not fit for equine consumption either. Even the apple flavored stuff.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #194 on: July 31, 2022, 06:45:39 pm »

Yeah, well... You can call your vet and tell em that you have horse paste laying around... and ask them for the dosage for your dog or your cat, and they'll tell you. We never buy dog-wormer.

So obviously it ain't rocket science. You just have to get over the inference that it works on every other animal except for hoomin beans (because science).

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #195 on: July 31, 2022, 06:47:28 pm »
My horses would say that it’s not fit for equine consumption either. Even the apple flavored stuff.

YES! the apple flavored tastes like ass, but with a hint of apple. Which is undeniably 'better'.  :whistle:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #196 on: July 31, 2022, 06:51:37 pm »
Well, I'm hoping that I never have a need for the paste .... but thanks for the warning.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #197 on: July 31, 2022, 06:54:00 pm »
Well, I'm hoping that I never have a need for the paste .... but thanks for the warning.

But my “horses” did tell me that it’s palatable when mixed in a smoothie with lots of blueberries. They did tell me that.  :whistle:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #198 on: July 31, 2022, 06:56:00 pm »
But my “horses” did tell me that it’s palatable when mixed in a smoothie with lots of blueberries. They did tell me that.  :whistle:

:silly:  Thank goodness your horses can talk.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #199 on: July 31, 2022, 07:02:04 pm »

Awesome "horses"!