Author Topic: Biden tests positive for Covid  (Read 13682 times)

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Re: Biden tests positive for Covid
« Reply #150 on: July 30, 2022, 08:54:59 pm »
The only thing that would make this better is if Dr Jill tests positive.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline corbe

« Reply #151 on: July 30, 2022, 08:55:53 pm »
   Maybe he's getting Covid from sniffing little girls. 

They should mandate that all little girls that get close to him wear hairnets.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #152 on: July 30, 2022, 08:57:37 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Joe Biden has COVID AGAIN, WH doctor sends him back into isolation

2:55 PM · Jul 30, 2022  Twitter Web App

:mauslaff:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #153 on: July 30, 2022, 09:11:57 pm »
The only thing that would make this better is if Dr Jill tests positive.
Like a Clinton STD she prolly gave it to him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #154 on: July 30, 2022, 09:42:45 pm »
The takeaway here is: "Don't inject yourself with anything that will protect the virus against your body's immune system."

This ain't rocket surgery.  Not sure why people can't grasp that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #155 on: July 30, 2022, 09:58:31 pm »
Why am I laughing...I am so mean... 888mouth
Yeah, it's really hard to give a crap about this evil old fool, even if it means the Cackler is waiting in the wings. She can't destroy the country any more than he has ... I hope.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #156 on: July 30, 2022, 10:04:49 pm »
Yeah, it's really hard to give a crap about this evil old fool, even if it means the Cackler is waiting in the wings. She can't destroy the country any more than he has ... I hope.

It would just be the same people in charge now..nothing would change as far as that goes....then she can nominate Newsome for her VP...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #157 on: July 30, 2022, 10:11:03 pm »

:beer:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #158 on: July 30, 2022, 10:13:35 pm »
Could be the gin, but I nearly wrecked from laughing when this came over the radio.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #159 on: July 30, 2022, 10:17:02 pm »
Could be the gin, but I nearly wrecked from laughing when this came over the radio.

:silly:

Offline corbe

« Reply #160 on: July 30, 2022, 10:19:08 pm »
   Your right Myst, nothing would change.  But I don't think she'd do that Newsome thing, they're both from the same state. Kinda like the Trump/DeSantis thing, though he can easily set up residence in Bedminster, NJ. 
   She is from the hellary wing of the DNC.  It's buttplug or that evil Bi1ch, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #161 on: July 30, 2022, 10:47:11 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

I wish Joe Biden a speedy recovery from Covid

And I wish America a speedy recovery from Joe Biden

3:04 PM · Jul 30, 2022·Twitter Web App

« Reply #162 on: July 30, 2022, 10:55:20 pm »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #163 on: July 30, 2022, 11:06:09 pm »
   Your right Myst, nothing would change.  But I don't think she'd do that Newsome thing, they're both from the same state. Kinda like the Trump/DeSantis thing, though he can easily set up residence in Bedminster, NJ. 
   She is from the hellary wing of the DNC.  It's buttplug or that evil Bi1ch, IMHO.

My reasoning on Newsome is she setting him up for 2024...I personally don't think she will run for POTUS in 24....
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

« Reply #164 on: July 30, 2022, 11:08:05 pm »
My reasoning on Newsome is she setting him up for 2024...I personally don't think she will run for POTUS in 24....

It's hard to tell what Chuckles will do; it depends on who she's getting her marching orders from.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #165 on: July 30, 2022, 11:10:28 pm »
JennyX
@_JennyXGen22
"Biden has the Covid again" is code for no one is running the country cause grandpa need a 5 day meth detox before we jack him up again
5:37 PM · Jul 30, 2022

Could be. He clearly was hopped up on something the other day, when his eyes were big as pie pans.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #166 on: July 30, 2022, 11:23:14 pm »
Catturd
@catturd2

Recap of Joe Biden’s week …

COVID
Recession
COVID

2:59 PM · Jul 30, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Offline libertybele

« Reply #167 on: July 30, 2022, 11:25:46 pm »
JennyX
@_JennyXGen22
"Biden has the Covid again" is code for no one is running the country cause grandpa need a 5 day meth detox before we jack him up again

Could be. He clearly was hopped up on something the other day, when his eyes were big as pie pans.

I only see pics of him if they're posted in here.  Otherwise, he's just really too nauseating to watch.

« Reply #168 on: July 30, 2022, 11:57:19 pm »

I lean more toward Harris setting Newome up for her VP slot when Joe's removed ..... and a Harris/Newsome ticket in 2024 @mystery-ak

« Reply #169 on: July 30, 2022, 11:59:21 pm »
JennyX
@_JennyXGen22

Could be someone over there remembered Joe's poll numbers climb the longer he's in the basement.

« Reply #170 on: July 31, 2022, 12:41:12 am »
KBirb
@birb_k

We’re gonna need a bigger TV screen.

2:56 PM · Jul 30, 2022  Twitter for iPad

« Reply #171 on: July 31, 2022, 01:04:58 am »
***suicide***

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #172 on: July 31, 2022, 02:29:46 am »
I lean more toward Harris setting Newome up for her VP slot when Joe's removed ..... and a Harris/Newsome ticket in 2024 @mystery-ak

That's how I see it too!
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #173 on: July 31, 2022, 02:38:55 am »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

I wish Joe Biden a speedy recovery from Covid

And I wish America a speedy recovery from Joe Biden

3:04 PM · Jul 30, 2022·Twitter Web App

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #174 on: July 31, 2022, 03:13:24 am »
For those of you who actually do follow the science:

COVID reinfection rate with treatment Biden is taking is more than 40% - and not 2% as marketed: Paxlovid is thought to suppress immune response meaning body can’t fight off new infection

PAUL FARRELL  |  19:57 EDT, 30 July 2022

Joe Biden has been re-infected with COVID after taking an anti-viral drug that leaves patients running a 40 per cent risk of flare-up of the virus shortly afterwards.

Taking Paxlovid leaves COVID sufferers in danger of testing positive for the virus again very quickly after clearing their initial infection.

When Paxlovid came to market in December 2021, studies from Pfizer indicated that only 1-2 percent of patients who took the drug tested positive for Covid again shortly after finishing their dosage.

But other experts say the rapid reinfection rate is closer to 40 per cent, and that Paxlovid can cause this issue by suppressing patients' immune systems too early, meaning their own bodies are unable to get a handle on COVID. 

Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a prominent cardiologist and professor of medicine and surgery at George Washington University Hospital tweeted: 'I think this was predictable.'

He continued: 'The prior data suggesting 'rebound' Paxlovid positivity in the low single digits is outdates and with BA.5 is likely 20-40% or even higher.'

In a memo released by the White House, Dr. Kevin O'Connor said that the president will continue to isolate, just like he did when he first tested positive on July 21.

Dr. O'Connor also said that the president would not be prescribed Paxlovid again.  .  .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11065467/COVID-reinfection-rate-treatment-Biden-taking-40-not-2-marketed.html
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-