Author Topic: World Economic Forum: Gas Prices Must Go Even Higher — to Save Democracy  (Read 342 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
World Economic Forum: Gas Prices Must Go Even Higher — to Save Democracy

Simon Kent 11 Jul 2022

The World Economic Forum (WEF) released a position paper Monday that inexorably links two claimed global crises as one – “climate change” and the “decline of democracy.”

It says fighting the former can save the latter as long as consumers stop burning coal, oil, and gas in exchange for green renewables.

The WEF paper argues for the past 15 years, democracy has been in decline worldwide. To protect and promote freedom, “leading democracies must strengthen their economies and safeguard liberty.”

It goes on to say ignoring progress toward a “low-carbon economy could put democracies in greater economic peril, not less” while repeating the broader demand of environmental activists for companies to stop investing fossil fuels.

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has brought renewed focus on this economic weakness, the WEF says.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2022/07/11/world-economic-forum-says-democracy-is-dying-ditch-fossil-fuels-and-save-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Yeah, go ask the former president and prime minister of Sri Lanka how focusing on "green" energy does wonders for one's democracy.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

To save democracy, we need to defund anti-democratic Globalist institutions such as World Economic Forum.  Who elected them to anything anyway?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.