Author Topic: Highland Park Fourth of July parade disrupted by gunfire, multiple people feared shot  (Read 15951 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REVEALED: Highland Park shooter's mom was convicted of leaving him in hot car for 27 MINUTES when he was 2, as arrest reports reveal her attacks on his dad with shoe and screwdriver

Denise Pesina left her killer son Bobby Crimo III in a hot car for 27 minutes in 2002, arrest records showed
    She was convicted over the incident, and subsequently accused of domestic violence by her husband Bob Crimo Jr
    Pessina is said to have attacked her husband with a shoe and a screwdriver during separate incidents
    Crimo III faces seven charges of first-degree murder for shooting and killing seven people who attended a July 4 parade Monday 

By Alex Hammer For Dailymail.Com

Published: 09:03 EDT, 8 July 2022 | Updated: 10:22 EDT, 8 July 2022

Highland Park shooter Bobby Crimo III was left in a hot car by his mom for 27 minutes as a toddler - with his mother later convicted over the incident.

The disturbing 2002 incident was one of multiple brushes with the law Crimo's mom Denise Pesina and dad Bob Crimo Jr had with cops prior to Monday's massacre in Chicago that killed seven.

It is unclear if the hot car incident left Crimo, now 21, with any physical or mental injuries that may have ultimately led to the horrific shootout. 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10994923/Highland-Park-shooters-parents-constantly-fighting-records-show.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

In retrospect, it's a shame she didn't leave him in there a little longer.

Offline mountaineer

Who's faulting her? She was just going for a little late-term (okay, very late-term) abortion.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

Who's faulting her? She was just going for a little late-term (okay, very late-term) abortion.
YIKES!  You really went there...  :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Online Kamaji

Well, ok, but then she didn't finish what she started!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This has nothing to do with the crime that was committed by the killer, other than to implicate her moral character as well as the killer's
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not that I don't think the crazy fell far from the mommy tree, but the left is hard at it trying to make another of their brethren a victim instead of the murders POS he is.

Offline berdie

Not that I don't think the crazy fell far from the mommy tree, but the left is hard at it trying to make another of their brethren a victim instead of the murders POS he is.

Agreed. His parents may have been pos's. His Dad may have enabled him to get weapons.

But ultimately, he was the one that used the gun.

Offline mountaineer

Agreed. His parents may have been pos's. His Dad may have enabled him to get weapons.

But ultimately, he was the one that used the gun.
And he's been a legal adult for a few years now, and should be considered responsible for his acts.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Police share photo of Highland Park suspect’s gun

Sravasti Dasgupta
Thu, July 7, 2022 at 12:01 AM

Sravasti Dasgupta
Thu, July 7, 2022 at 12:01 AM·2 min read

Chicago police have released a photograph of the weapon used in the Highland Park mass shooting on 4 July, where seven people were killed and dozens injured.

On Monday evening, police arrested 22-year-old Robert “Bobby” Crimo after an hours-long manhunt around the city north of Chicago.

A spokesperson for the Lake County Major Crime Task Force said the suspect used a rifle “similar to an AR-15” from atop a commercial building and fired into a crowd that had gathered for the parade in Highland Park.

On Wednesday night, the police released a photograph of the weapon, reported News Nation.

According to prosecutors, the suspect fired more than 80 rounds, reloading three times, before fleeing down a fire escape while disguised as a woman and melting into the crowd.

Authorities added that while he went down the fire escape, the weapon fell out of his bag in an alley.

The rifle was found with three 30-round high-capacity magazines and 83 spent shell casings around the scene.

Authorities initially said they had recovered a rifle from along the Fourth of July parade route, and that they were deliberately withholding further details as they hunted for the gunman.

Officials added on Wednesday that Mr Crimo had confessed to shooting at the Independence Day parade and then fled to the Madison, Wisconsin, area, where he contemplated shooting up another event.

Lake County Major Crime Task Force spokesman Christopher Covelli said Mr Crimo turned back to Illinois, where he was later arrested, after deciding he was not prepared to pull off a shooting in Wisconsin.

In court on Wednesday, an Illinois judge ordered Mr Crimo to be held without bail.

more
https://news.yahoo.com/police-share-photo-highland-park-050132706.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And he's been a legal adult for a few years now, and should be considered responsible for his acts.

:yowsa: That is absolutely correct!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Chicago police have released a photograph of the weapon used in the Highland Park mass shooting
It's not terribly similar to an AR-15. What is it?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I don't know.  Never seen one like it.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Found it. https://www.mcarbo.com/kel-tec-sub-2000-vs-hi-point-carbine.aspx

But that carbine is a 9mm, not a .223, and only available in pistol calibers from what I have found out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

Found it. https://www.mcarbo.com/kel-tec-sub-2000-vs-hi-point-carbine.aspx

But that carbine is a 9mm, not a .223, and only available in pistol calibers from what I have found out.
Boy that's one strange looking gun.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
That's what I thought..it folds...
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

So a scary looking pistol, not an assault rifle?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
One thing is for sure. That gun definitely is not is a "high powered rifle"!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
One thing is for sure. That gun definitely is not is a "high powered rifle"!
Right. It is a pistol caliber carbine.

But as we all know, the infamous 9mm "will blow your lungs out".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Kal-tec. POS.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This has nothing to do with the crime that was committed by the killer, other than to implicate her moral character as well as the killer's

@IsailedawayfromFR

I disagree. While it does NOT justify his actions in any way,it goes a long ways towards explaining his obvious brain damage.

Frankly,I am wondering why she didn't go to prison for child abuse/putting her child in a position where he might die due to heat exposure and neglect.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Kel-Tec Sub 2000 (9mm caliber carbine) Glock 43X, (9mm caliber) a Remington 700 (bolt-action rifle) and a Shotgun.
No caliber mentioned for the Remington Bolt Action rifle, but as for the Shotgun I am gonna guess a 12 Gauge Pump of some flavor.
No AR-15’s, No AK-47’s, No Military Assault Rifles.

Source: https://hcsblogdotorg.wordpress.com/
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eight-year-old victim paralyzed from gunshot wound after Highland Park mass shooting
by Jenny Goldsberry, Social Media Producer
 | July 08, 2022 07:04 PM

An 8-year-old boy suffered an injury that resulted in paralysis from the waist down as a result of a gunshot wound he sustained during the Highland Park, Illinois, mass shooting on the Fourth of July.

Cooper Roberts suffered a severed spinal cord when he was caught in the gunfire on Monday that killed seven people and wounded 36 others. His brother Luke and mother, Dr. Keely Roberts, were also among the injured.

"It's been a very emotional time for everybody in their circle," Roberts family spokesman Anthony Loizzi said. "And, you know, if you know Keely, she's just a fighter. It sounds like Cooper got that part of her. He's fighting as hard as he can."

Both Keely and Cooper have required several surgeries during their recovery. A GoFundMe on the Roberts family's behalf has raised over $900,000 for their medical bills. Zion Elementary School District 6 is also accepting donations, as Keely is its superintendent.

"Cooper’s medical status has been upgraded to serious, which is a very positive development. He is conscious for the first time and been removed from the ventilator, but in a great deal of pain," an update reads. "At this time, the doctors do not believe that he suffered any brain damage or cognitive impact from the shooting."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/8-year-old-paralyzed-gun-shot-wound
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

So the father bought a semiautomatic weapon which is built to fold to be more easily concealed, and never had a second thought about why the weirdo kid would want it? I wouldn't buy one of these complete with hundreds of rounds of ammunition for my best friend or even for my own brother without a firm knowledge of why he needed it and what he was going to do with it. Why so much ammunition?

It sounds extremely strange and I can never understand it, but it seems like the father knew or should have known what was about to happen. It seems that the father was an enabler, possibly even a coconspirator in the whole thing. Why would the father have abetted and even wanted this to happen? Was it because he lost a local election? Who knows?

The father, mother, the entire family and neighbors are alive by the simple whims of chance. The shooter could have easily killed them all before heading to the parade. The father must have known he was putting himself and his family in danger. Why? Why would he do this. The father should have been the first person to keep face-tattoo boy from getting anywhere close to ANY weapon, including a knife.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Kel-Tec Sub 2000 (9mm caliber carbine) Glock 43X, (9mm caliber) a Remington 700 (bolt-action rifle) and a Shotgun.
No caliber mentioned for the Remington Bolt Action rifle, but as for the Shotgun I am gonna guess a 12 Gauge Pump of some flavor.
No AR-15’s, No AK-47’s, No Military Assault Rifles.

Source: https://hcsblogdotorg.wordpress.com/

No wonder this story has dropped from the front pages of the news.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!