Author Topic: Highland Park Fourth of July parade disrupted by gunfire, multiple people feared shot  (Read 16093 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

“I think at some point the nation needs to have a conversation about these weekly events involving the murder of dozens of people with legally-obtained guns,” Rotering told the “Today Show.””If that is what our laws stand for, then I think we need to re-examine the laws.”

Posted by Greg Norman
Fox News

@mystery-ak

How ya gonna keep these psychos from building things like nail bombs,nailing school doors shut,and setting the bombs off in classrooms,Ms Rotering?

Or firebombing apartment buildings,day cares,etc,etc,etc?

WAIT! I KNOW! You are going to pass another law to make those things illegal,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 5, 2022 2:26pm EDT
Highland Park July 4th shooting suspect's parents were 'a problem,' says former coach
Robert 'Bobby' Crimo III allegedly used a high-powered rifle to open fire on parade goers July 4, killing six people and injuring dozens more

By Rebecca Rosenberg | Fox News

The parents of accused Highland Park, Illinois, shooter Robert ‘Bobby’ Crimo III were "a problem" and always the last to pick him up from his afterschool sports program, the suspect's former coach told Fox News Digital.

"I remember the parents more than him because they were kind of a problem," recalled Jeremy Cahnmann, who ran an afterschool sports program at Lincoln Elementary School. "There wasn't a lot of love in that family."

The accused shooter, 21, is in police custody after allegedly gunning down revelers at the Highland Park July 4 parade, killing at least six people and injuring more than 36.

Crimo was 9 or 10 when he was enrolled in Cahnmann's Nerf football program, along with his younger brother. "Every week, the Crimos were the last kids there, and we'd have to call their parents to pick them up," the former coach said, speaking of Crimo's dad, Bob Crimo, 58, and his mom, Denise Pesina, 48.

"The kid was really quiet, really soft-spoken, never made an issue," added Cahnmann, who now runs the Chicago-based company Brain Bash Trivia.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/highland-park-shooting-suspects-parents-problem-says-former-coach
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Unless they can produce the kids Illinois FOID card then it wasn't legally obtained.

@txradioguy

Not really. It could have been legally obtained by his father,brother,or just a friend,and then given to him.

The fact that nobody seems to want to talk about where he got it from indicates to me he may have gotten it from a prominent local leftist.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The case in Texas is really out there in the Twilight Zone with so many unanswered questions. The shooters weapons and ammo cashe was extremely high-end estimated value of around $10,000. That's a lot of money for an unemployed disturbed high-school dropout. Where did he get the money? Nobody knows?

I've been asking that question since the beginning and gotten nowhere.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Confirmed.

Amateur Rapper, Bobby Crimo III Wrote 'I Know What I Have To Do'

Robert "Bobby" Crimo III appeared at rallies in 2020 in Highland Park and Northbrook supporting former President Donald Trump and rapped under the name "Awake the Rapper." (Photo courtesy of Aaron Brooks Photography)

@Hoodat

The answer is obviously "Become a professional fool."

Online mountaineer

Thank goodness. Otherwise, we might have had another Tree of Life Synagogue situation.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He was wearing women's clothing? Figures. But he just missed pride month.

@mountaineer

He probably wasn't even a homo. He was just "silently screaming for attention",and nobody in his family could be bothered to pay attention.

Even hatred and other negative attention is still attention.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 07:12:42 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Kamaji

He was wearing women's clothing? Figures. But he just missed pride month.

More likely he figured, for whatever reason, that it would make a good disguise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
More likely he figured, for whatever reason, that it would make a good disguise.

The "Jefferson Davis plan."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

Not really. It could have been legally obtained by his father,brother,or just a friend,and then given to him.

The fact that nobody seems to want to talk about where he got it from indicates to me he may have gotten it from a prominent local leftist.

If his father or a friend gave it to him...he's still in possession of it illegally. I learned from my MP ex son-in-law about the complexities of Illinois firearms laws.

He's stationed at Scott AFB. He can't even go into the PX and buy a rifle or ammo without a FOID card.

And what's odd is that I could.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Notice the narrative about this shooting has shifted slightly?

No one is saying he used an AR or high capacity magazines.  Just a "high powered rifle".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Kamaji

Notice the narrative about this shooting has shifted slightly?

No one is saying he used an AR or high capacity magazines.  Just a "high powered rifle".

Yup.

Online berdie

In a picture upthread, the palm of his hand is tattooed. I'm not around many "inked" people, but that is something I've never seen.

I do think he has issues...nobody in their right mind wants to be police chase in a Fit, aside from all his other actions. He had the foresight to pack women's clothes but not get a decent get-a-way car?

Offline Kamaji

In a picture upthread, the palm of his hand is tattooed. I'm not around many "inked" people, but that is something I've never seen.

I do think he has issues...nobody in their right mind wants to be police chase in a Fit, aside from all his other actions. He had the foresight to pack women's clothes but not get a decent get-a-way car?

I suspect that it's easier to acquire clothes than to acquire a car one does not own.  Apparently, the car in question belonged to his mother.  Perhaps the clothes did as well.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I got a feeling it wasn't the 1st time that boy dressed in women's clothes.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did this POS have a job...how did he pay for all these weapons..someone ask LEO's this question please...
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What is this one about?  It requires a login to twitter, which I do not have.

@Kamaji
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Did this POS have a job...how did he pay for all these weapons..someone ask LEO's this question please...

:yowsa: But don't hold your breath waiting for the answers!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO