Author Topic: Biden Trans HHS Official Rachel Levine Pushes ‘Lifesaving’ Sex Change Surgeries, Puberty Blockers fo  (Read 877 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Trans HHS Official Rachel Levine Pushes ‘Lifesaving’ Sex Change Surgeries, Puberty Blockers for Kids

Joshua Klein 28 Jun 2022

“Gender-affirming care” for youth, a far-left euphemism for child mutilation, is “lifesaving” and a medical necessity, according to President Joe Biden’s Assistant Secretary of Health Rachel Levine, who is transgender. Levine faced backlash online for these comments.

Speaking at a DNC pride month event on Friday, Rachel Levine — formerly Richard Levine — pushed for gender transitions for young people.

“Gender affirming care is lifesaving, medically necessary, age-appropriate, and a critical tool for health care providers,” Levine said.

“As a pediatrician, when it comes to making sure kids are healthy and happy, I know how important care that affirmed someone’s true identity can be,” Levine added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/28/biden-trans-hhs-official-rachel-levine-pushes-lifesaving-sex-change-surgeries-puberty-blockers-for-kids/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Poor Dick.  The boy just ain't right.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What the HELL is an emergency 'sex change'!?
Paramedics show up to an accident. One of them yells, "Quick! Cut off his penis, stat!"
We did it to save his/her life ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

gender dysphoria is a mental illness, not a matter of incorrect physical equipment, and so-called "affirming" surgery is, in fact, a gross violation of the ill person's human rights.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If it's a "true identity," PROVE IT.

That's the issue here. Surely if there is some sort of indicator of a "gender identity" separate from biological sex, there is some objective standard to tell a transwoman from a cis man faking it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

Dick's a pediatrician? I thought he was a psychiatrist (I know,  :silly:) specializing in children with eating disorders.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"These people belong in jail.   This is a hill I'm willing to die on."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheLaurenChen/status/1543405646049058816

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If that surgery is so lifesaving, then why is the suicide rate so high among trans people?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

If that surgery is so lifesaving, then why is the suicide rate so high among trans people?
What none of them wants to admit is that this a mental illness. These people are deeply unhappy, and it's no wonder they mutilate or kill themselves.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"tRaNsPhObIa"

If the world all accepted our demands, we wouldn't do this... so they say.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion