Author Topic: What gives? Trump questioned by followers after ‘complete and total endorsement’ of Kevin McCarthy  (Read 2930 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I just hope Donald Trump realizes his shortcomings.  That's some serious baggage, unfair as that is.
If he would even shed a 1/3 of the ego-tism, he'd be unstoppable.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If he would even shed a 1/3 of the ego-tism, he'd be unstoppable.

That's not in him.   :shrug:

Nobody would believe him if he actually id that anyway.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That's not in him.   :shrug:

Nobody would believe him if he actually id that anyway.

Agree.  And why DeSantis is my first choice.  He has been very successfull combating the left, without appearing (Trump like) combative.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Reminder:  Trump has endorsed McCarthy for reelection.  "Complete and total" is boilerplate language in all Trump endorsements; so don't read too much into this.

I'm sure Trump will make his call on the Speakership after he sees the reconfigured House.

Jun 19, 2022

Former President Donald Trump made it clear that he has not endorsed anyone, including Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), for speaker of the House.

Toward the end of a recent interview, Trump interjected to correct conservative talk show host Wayne Allyn Root after he said Trump endorsed McCarthy for speaker. "No, I haven't," Trump said. "No, no, no. I haven't," he added through some cross-talk. "No, I endorsed him in his race. But I haven't endorsed anybody for speaker."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/no-trump-endorsement-kevin-mccarthy-speaker?utm_campaign=article_rail&utm_source=internal&utm_medium=article_rail

Offline EdinVA

Some folks need to do some reasearch.  Both of mcarthy's republican opponents are nut jobs, one wanted to change his name on the ballot to "deviant" and the other has never held any public office and lives in a hotel....

Offline Absalom

The obsession of many w/a fraud, hustler & liar which Trump has been since puberty is a loud
warning signal that an R victory in 2024 is hardly guaranteed unless many wake up.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The obsession of many w/a fraud, hustler & liar which Trump has been since puberty is a loud
warning signal that an R victory in 2024 is hardly guaranteed unless many wake up.

@Absalom

Speaking of needing to wake up,you need to wake up and look into a mirror.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

Oh it's near perfectly guaranteed @Absalom ... 'ANYTHING is better than this' will be the hue and cry... And that is always true when liberals are given their head.

But what will result will not fix a damn thing - It never does.
Just a bunch of strutting fools that don't get a dang thing done.
Till folks get fed up with the inaction and bullcrap and give it back to the Dems again.
And so it goes. Over, and over, and over.

Offline LMAO

Oh it's near perfectly guaranteed @Absalom ... 'ANYTHING is better than this' will be the hue and cry... And that is always true when liberals are given their head.

But what will result will not fix a damn thing - It never does.
Just a bunch of strutting fools that don't get a dang thing done.
Till folks get fed up with the inaction and bullcrap and give it back to the Dems again.
And so it goes. Over, and over, and over.

There are two things that can happen that will increase Joe Biden’s chance to win reelection in 2024.

1. He fires all of his current staff and moves more to the center and changed his policies

Or

2. The GOP nominates Donald Trump in 2024
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

There are two things that can happen that will increase Joe Biden’s chance to win reelection in 2024.

1. He fires all of his current staff and moves more to the center and changed his policies

Or

2. The GOP nominates Donald Trump in 2024

'Increase his chance'... perhaps... But I think a ham sandwich could win against Bidem at this point... Nearly against Democrats in general. I am telling you - Republicans will plow the ground this midterm. It will be epic... Just not effective.

Offline Longiron

Not if Murderturdle and McCarthy are still in place, no we won't.

The very same thing will happen all over again.
The president is nearly incidental, as proven already time after time.
It is the congress that matters.

A congress, jealous of its powers, is more capable of setting things right in one term than all the terms of modern presidents combined.

Folks need to stop chasing after heroes and look at the truth.

"Folks need to stop chasing after heroes and look at the truth."

Best post on this tread. TRUMP cannot do it. he is only ONE person. He showed that in his time as POTUS He needs a team and does not have one. His judgement of people for appointments was the worse ever for any POTUS. However, at the TIME, TRUMP was the best person for the job. Best ever at the economy and foreign affairs. Gained respect back for the USA. Other than that he was a disaster basically because of his bad people judgement skills, did not build the Wall and did not drain ONE member from the SWAMP and that has come back to bite him in them ass in the 2020 election and cost him a lot of supporters. It will also cost him the election in 2024 if he runs. Hopefully, in early 2024 he decides not to run and supports DeSantis and remain kingmaker of the R Party then  fades  away. Looks like he still has not improved his people judgement skills by endorsing Gayboy McCarthy for SPEAKER which if happens will do everything he can to kill TRUMP policies along with Cocain Mitch.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 04:11:53 pm by Longiron »

Offline Idiot

@roamer_1

No,you won't. Quit lying about it. You won't be voting for anyone because nobody will be "perfect enough" for you.
:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Offline roamer_1

"Folks need to stop chasing after heroes and look at the truth."

Best post on this tread. TRUMP cannot do it. he is only ONE person. He showed that in his time as POTUS He needs a team and does not have one. His judgement of people for appointments was the worse ever for any POTUS. However, at the TIME, TRUMP was the best person for the job. Best ever at the economy and foreign affairs. Gained respect back for the USA. Other than that he was a disaster basically because of his bad people judgement skills, did not build the Wall and did not drain ONE member from the SWAMP and that has come back to bite him in them ass in the 2020 election and cost him a lot of supporters. It will also cost him the election in 2024 if he runs. Hopefully, in early 2024 he decides not to run and supports DeSantis and remain kingmaker of the R Party then  fades  away. Looks like he still has not improved his people judgement skills by endorsing Gayboy McCarthy for SPEAKER which if happens will do everything he can to kill TRUMP policies along with Cocain Mitch.

:beer:

That's about how I see it.

All this messianic fervor is nonsense. Shiny sh*t that keeps people distracted.
They are taking our liberty and our wealth - BOTH sides are doing it... And they will continue.
I really don't think folks will see it in time.

I DO think Tumpy will run again by the way... And will be a shoo-in, because ANYONE is a shoo-in after this.
But as you say - McCarthy is already within his blessing... And the very same obstructions will occur - and nothing will change. Oh, there will be plenty of 'conservative' EOs to cause worship and get folks to follow along... But the laws on the books will remain the same - going in the same direction they have been going for years...

Hegelian Dialectic in spades.

Offline roamer_1

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

NONSENSE.

Republicans Who I HAVEN'T VOTED FOR:

McCain = Declared and Sworn enemy of Conservatives.
Romney = Liberal wing of the Republican Party... Liberal as his daddy before him.
Trump = Another liberal with an entire history to prove it - Enemy of Reagan, but stealing his image.

In each case, history opposed the figure being portrayed... Each in their time lauded as the great conservative messiah... Each historically OPPOSED Conservatives. Stop drinking the koolaid.

I regret voting for Bush in his second term, WHICH IS WHERE MY EYES WERE OPENED.

And there is not a Conservative argument that can be made for ANY of those I didn't vote for. Not a one.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
NONSENSE.

Romney = Liberal wing of the Republican Party... Liberal as his daddy before him.
Trump = Another liberal with an entire history to prove it - Enemy of Reagan, but stealing his image.

In each case, history opposed the figure being portrayed... Each in their time lauded as the great conservative messiah... Each historically OPPOSED Conservatives. Stop drinking the koolaid.

I regret voting for Bush in his second term, WHICH IS WHERE MY EYES WERE OPENED.

And there is not a Conservative argument that can be made for ANY of those I didn't vote for. Not a one.

I don't disagree one iota with what you have stated.  My difference between you is  that I understand that a Biden presidency is (was)  10,000X worse for the country no matter what shortcomings  Trump had.  Now we are facing the consequences of those who decided to stay home, all based on a perfection litmus test.

Offline roamer_1

I don't disagree one iota with what you have stated.  My difference between you is  that I understand that a Biden presidency is (was)  10,000X worse for the country no matter what shortcomings  Trump had.  Now we are facing the consequences of those who decided to stay home, all based on a perfection litmus test.

Those consequences are coming to you anyway. You will NOT keep the Democrats from gaining the presidency, nor keep them from majorities. If that is your focus, you are focused on a head fake.

What matters is what YOUR SIDE DOES while it has the power to do something... Which, as we both know, has historically been nothing. Nothing at all. And y'all are satisfied with nothing because of the illusion that at least it ain't as bad as what the democrats would do...

If you don't see the defeat in that, I can't help you.
If their side continues to succeed in their agenda every time it is elected, and your side continually does nothing when they are elected,  who is opposing anything?

Pull the wool from away from your eyes and see. I really mean it - Hegelian Dialectic writ large.

Offline Absalom

NONSENSE.
And there is not a Conservative argument that can be made for ANY of those I didn't vote for.
----------------------------------------------------------------
On the mark.
Since the French Enlightenment, the definer of leaders, across the globe, has been politics.
Now ask yourself, is Man better off than those who preceded him; the Greeks, Romans and so on.
Suggest that when Mankind recovers the values of Principle, not politics anchored by the Spiritual,
not material, he will find his way back and not before.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 07:27:38 pm by Absalom »