Author Topic: What gives? Trump questioned by followers after ‘complete and total endorsement’ of Kevin McCarthy  (Read 2918 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This is Trump being realistic in the face of the Kemp fiasco.  He realizes he needs to be more astute in picking his fights.  He has been very successful in terms of his endorsements, but the media jumps all over it when one of his candidates loses.  He simply isn't big enough to defeat a popular incumbent, so better to make peace.

Very soon, Trump is likely to put a Cheney scalp in his war pouch.  That will raise a lot of eyebrows, and will be something the MSM cannot ignore.

For me, I see this move with McCarthy as statesmanlike and pragmatic.  A good sign that Trump is learning how to pick his fights.

:beer:  But I still predict Pres. Trump will be just a "kingmaker" in 2024.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'm all for that, @DCPatriot! With DeSantis we may get what we need, without the stupid, lying garbage the Rats love to heap upon us.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

I'm all for that, @DCPatriot! With DeSantis we may get what we need, without the stupid, lying garbage the Rats love to heap upon us.

@Cyber Liberty

Indeed, my FRiend.

With reins turned over to the GOP this November, together with a DNC-affiliated mainstream media, the guaranteed full-blown recession/depression will be pinned on the Republican agenda.

I'd rather have DJT get his 'Twitter' voice returned and just drive everyone crazy from the sidelines.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

Not if Murderturdle and McCarthy are still in place, no we won't.

The very same thing will happen all over again.
The president is nearly incidental, as proven already time after time.
It is the congress that matters.

A congress, jealous of its powers, is more capable of setting things right in one term than all the terms of modern presidents combined.

Folks need to stop chasing after heroes and look at the truth.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm sure that the demorats have been busy manufacturing lies, conspiracies and waiting to trot them out if DeSantis is in fact the nominee.

Offline DCPatriot

I'm sure that the demorats have been busy manufacturing lies, conspiracies and waiting to trot them out if DeSantis is in fact the nominee.

@GtHawk

Yeah...but DeSantis reminds me of Doug Flutie.    :laugh:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is Trump being realistic in the face of the Kemp fiasco.  He realizes he needs to be more astute in picking his fights.  He has been very successful in terms of his endorsements, but the media jumps all over it when one of his candidates loses.  He simply isn't big enough to defeat a popular incumbent, so better to make peace.

Very soon, Trump is likely to put a Cheney scalp in his war pouch.  That will raise a lot of eyebrows, and will be something the MSM cannot ignore.

For me, I see this move with McCarthy as statesmanlike and pragmatic.  A good sign that Trump is learning how to pick his fights.

Well said.

Offline Longiron

I fear that will send what's left of the Republican Party into a Whig-style tailspin into oblivion, and we know what followed when that happened.

I'm trying to save the Party, but I will be in the front lines of the Separatists if I fail.

Only way this country this country gets fixed A Opposition Party which we do not have. Gayboy and China Mitch what can possibly we done, NOTHING. They let a few good people get elected just to let you think you have a choice BUT the UNIPARTY Rules and will continue to rule. TRUMP endorsement of GAYBOY so tell everyone where he is coming from and that will cost him in 2024 if he runs.

Offline libertybele

A congress, jealous of its powers, is more capable of setting things right in one term than all the terms of modern presidents combined.

I agree with you @roamer_1  -- Congress matters.  However, a President that possesses strong leadership qualities is also needed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

I agree with you @roamer_1  -- Congress matters.  However, a President that possesses strong leadership qualities is also needed.

That depends @libertybele , on what you consider 'leadership'.
And strong leadership in the house and senate would be preferred... with nothing but a rubber stamp and a Dentyne smile for a president...

I would take a Tom Delay over any president since Reagan.

Offline libertybele

That depends @libertybele , on what you consider 'leadership'.
And strong leadership in the house and senate would be preferred... with nothing but a rubber stamp and a Dentyne smile for a president...

I would take a Tom Delay over any president since Reagan.

I couldn't agree more; strong conservative leadership in both the House and Senate is absolutely necessary.  We haven't had that in a very long time @roamer_1

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

I couldn't agree more; strong conservative leadership in both the House and Senate is absolutely necessary.  We haven't had that in a very long time @roamer_1

:beer:

Offline cato potatoe

McCarthy kissed Trump's rear enough times to earn an endorsement.  Same as it ever was, same as it will ever be.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

And that's the problem we have right now. If you are more in love with the players, institution, and the process than you are results, you get what we got.

And when you get majorities but don't replace the timid, do nothing leadership, you get nothing from all the hard work. All you can hope for is a stalemate, and that's all we're going to get till things change.

And everyone who votes for that leadership is just as bad as the leaders themselves.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And that's the problem we have right now. If you are more in love with the players, institution, and the process than you are results, you get what we got.

And when you get majorities but don't replace the timid, do nothing leadership, you get nothing from all the hard work. All you can hope for is a stalemate, and that's all we're going to get till things change.

And everyone who votes for that leadership is just as bad as the leaders themselves.

@roamer_1  @Free Vulcan

I am in agreement with you two.

It will do no good to re-elect Trump without replacing at least half of those parasites,crooks,and traitors because they will stab him in the back anytime and every time he even HINTS at tilting one of their apple carts.

Hell,you don't have to look for the proof of this any further than the election he supposedly "lost" to Slow Joe. Do ANY of you people,including you rabid anti-Trump "Miss Manners cretins" who worship style over substance deny this?

I am almost to the point where if I ever hear any idiot spout that "Rude Orange Man" crap in my presence that I will try to strangle that SOB where he stands.  Just LOOK at what your stupidity has caused to happen to America. This shit is on YOU as much as it is the Dims.  Maybe even more,because the Dims think this is still the 1920's,and are just doing what their daddy and granddaddy did. YOU don't have that excuse.

This time at least TRY to pretend you are rational,patriotic Americans,and vote for "Rude Orange Man",because if you don't,what we will ALL get is a "Rude Psychotic RED (as in Stalin) MAN,who WILL  turn America into "The Soviet Union,Part 2".

The next Presidential Election will determine if America will remain a nation of free people,or become a nation of serfs,and only YOU can prevent "THAT "forest fire" from happening.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 10:57:58 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Reminder:  Trump has endorsed McCarthy for reelection.  "Complete and total" is boilerplate language in all Trump endorsements; so don't read too much into this.

I'm sure Trump will make his call on the Speakership after he sees the reconfigured House.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 11:19:56 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline roamer_1

There it is, right there. All it has taken all these years to completely stop any conservative movement is NEOCONS in the positions of power, and the Gang of Eight. Doesn't matter what else you do... So long as them sonsabiches keep getting voted in, nothing changes. And they keep getting elected.

That's on Republicans. Ain't got to look for enemies anywhere else but in your own party. You will never win against Democrats until Republicans fly right... And they never will because they don't need to - Y'all keep voting for em no matter what they do.

Offline roamer_1

The next Presidential Election will determine if America will remain a nation of free people,or become a nation of serfs,and only YOU can prevent "THAT "forest fire" from happening.

Nah @sneakypete

Twenty trillion friggin dollars.
Only YOU can prevent it. Keep voting for Big.gov and you will continue to lose, even when you win.

You want my vote, send up a Conservative. I am DONE voting for anything else.
Put Tumpy up there again, when you  know dang well I will not vote for him...
That's on YOU.

I will vote for a Conservative every_single_time.

Offline libertybele

There it is, right there. All it has taken all these years to completely stop any conservative movement is NEOCONS in the positions of power, and the Gang of Eight. Doesn't matter what else you do... So long as them sonsabiches keep getting voted in, nothing changes. And they keep getting elected.

That's on Republicans. Ain't got to look for enemies anywhere else but in your own party. You will never win against Democrats until Republicans fly right... And they never will because they don't need to - Y'all keep voting for em no matter what they do.

Rubio is up for re-election.  I can't and I won't vote for him.  It is unfortunate that Val Demmings will probably take his seat.

So, will that truly accomplish anything?? I think it will take many election cycles before the GOP is re-arranged.  I'm not quite so sure, that this country has that kind of time.

Things have changed so much and obviously not for the better.

Offline roamer_1

Rubio is up for re-election.  I can't and I won't vote for him.  It is unfortunate that Val Demmings will probably take his seat.

So, will that truly accomplish anything?? I think it will take many election cycles before the GOP is re-arranged.  I'm not quite so sure, that this country has that kind of time.

Things have changed so much and obviously not for the better.

GOOD! Rubio needed to go a LONG time ago.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nah @sneakypete

Twenty trillion friggin dollars.
Only YOU can prevent it. Keep voting for Big.gov and you will continue to lose, even when you win.

You want my vote, send up a Conservative. I am DONE voting for anything else.
Put Tumpy up there again, when you  know dang well I will not vote for him...
That's on YOU.

@roamer_1
I will vote for a C

No,it is on you. I had nothing to do with making you a clueless fool.

I will be voting onservative every_single_time.

@roamer_1

No,you won't. Quit lying about it. You won't be voting for anyone because nobody will be "perfect enough" for you.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

No,you won't. Quit lying about it. You won't be voting for anyone because nobody will be "perfect enough" for you.

@sneakypete
NONSENSE. Y'all are so far from anything near 'good enough' for so long that you vote for the likes of McCain't and Romulus... And Tumpy... And justify it. And in doing so, destroy Conservatism and the Coalition built for it.
I will no longer betray that coalition - Because it is the only salve there is. Anything else is destroying this country. Because anything else advances liberalism.

Offline Longiron

HOPE YOU ARE right . For as smart as TRUMP is on business he lacks people judgement skills. Look at his TEAM of Traitors including JARVANKA and Ivanka which he will never believe. DeSantis is the best NOW and hope TRUMP drops out. If NOT Trump loses and maybe becomes KINGMAKER of a New Opposition Party. The Republican's will screw TRUMP again and maybe this time he gets the message. :patriot:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 03:29:13 pm by Longiron »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
HOPE YOU ARE right . For as smart as TRUMP is on business he lacks people judgement skills. Look at his TEAM of Traitors including JARVANKA and Ivanka which he will never believe. DeSantis is the best NOW and hope TRUMP drops out. If NOT Trump loses and maybe becomes KINGMAKER of a New Opposition Party. The Republican's will screw TRUMP again and maybe this time he gets the message. :patriot:

I just hope Donald Trump realizes his shortcomings.  That's some serious baggage, unfair as that is.
I will NOT comply.