Author Topic: Elon Musk's son Xavier, 18, files petition to change their GENDER to become a woman named Vivian Jen  (Read 1883 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elon Musk's son Xavier, 18, files petition to change their GENDER to become a woman named Vivian Jenna Wilson and says it's because 'I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form'

Elon Musk son Xavier, 18, has filed to legally change their gender from male to female and lose their last name
    They filed the petition in April to take their mother's maiden name and want to be called Vivian Jenna Wilson
    Xavier wrote in the California court filing they do not want to be tied to father Musk in 'any way, shape or form'
    Entrepreneur Musk, 50, had Xavier and twin Griffin with his first wife, Canadian author Justine Wilson in 2004
    A hearing on the petition is scheduled for Friday and will take place before a judge in Santa Monica, California

By Harriet Alexander For Dailymail.com

Published: 19:58 EDT, 20 June 2022 | Updated: 09:25 EDT, 21 June 2022

Advertisement

Elon Musk's 18 year-old son has filed court documents seeking to legally change their gender from male to female and lose their last name, stating: 'I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form.'

Xavier Musk, 18, filed the paperwork in Santa Monica, California, on April 18, seeking to be known as Vivian Jenna Wilson. The transgender teenager explained that they wish to take their mother's last name to distance them from their dad.

They have not commented on whether they receive financial support from their dad - whose $213 billion dollar fortune makes him the world's richest man.   

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10935873/Elon-Musks-transgender-child-18-files-court-docs-change-distance-him.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Elon Musk's 18 year-old son has filed court documents seeking to legally change their gender from male to female and lose their last name, stating: 'I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form.'

Hey, Elon ....  you may want to get in writing that this "wish" includes your, "I, me, mine wallet".

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Just days after purging his corporation of the poison that is "diversity and inclusion"...

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
No last name, no inheritance.   That will teach my Dad!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
No last name, no inheritance.   That will teach my Dad!
Oh you can be damn sure he/it/? did not not include any future inheritance. I am also curious how long until He/it/? sues daddy for screwing up He/it?'s life.

Maybe the reason He/it/? no longer wants to be associated with the Musk name is because being a loser it doesn't want people asking for the rest of He/it?'s life 'Isn't Elon Musk your dad, what happened with you?'
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 04:17:46 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh you can be damn sure he/it/? did not not include any future inheritance. I am also curious how long until He/it/? sues daddy for screwing up He/it?'s life.

Maybe the reason He/it/? no longer wants to be associated with the Musk name is because being a loser it doesn't want people asking for the rest of He/it?'s life 'Isn't Elon Musk your dad, what happened with you?'

If Elon says "no inheritance," then there will be no inheritance. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

This should be a great learning experience for him.  Fresh out of high school with no money and no job.  Hope he has some friends that will let him crash on their couch while he begins entry level work at Starbucks.  Maybe he can land some student loans for some college classes.

Xavier has a twin brother.  This will be a super idea for an experiment.  Let's see where each of the twins land ten years from now.  Let's find out which one found happiness in life.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

They have not commented on whether they receive financial support from their dad - whose $213 billion dollar fortune makes him the world's richest man.   
"They" need to be kicked to the curb, then. Grow up. Man up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

This should be a great learning experience for him.  Fresh out of high school with no money and no job.  Hope he has some friends that will let him crash on their couch while he begins entry level work at Starbucks.  Maybe he can land some student loans for some college classes.

Xavier has a twin brother.  This will be a super idea for an experiment.  Let's see where each of the twins land ten years from now.  Let's find out which one found happiness in life.

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm reminded of a line from "Arthur."

Arthur:  "I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and unhappy!"

Matriarch:  Hits him on the head with an umbrella. "You idiot!  You can be rich AND happy!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online cato potatoe

Elon was a workaholic, and the whole time, some vile creature was grooming his son.  Considering the location, it may have been several people.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

What's with the "they" bit? Is the kid a schizo?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Smokin Joe

I'm gonna go out on a limb here,and use an expression from the 60's that sums this up nicely. He "Ain't wrapped too tight".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

That's it's chosen pronoun.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
If Elon says "no inheritance," then there will be no inheritance. 

I would almost bet "mommy" has siphoned enough to support his mental illness the rest of his life.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Smokin Joe

Since "they" is plural, I'd have to assume that means it thinks there is more than one of it. :shrug:

Seems like someone somewhere taught this kid to be a victim of his their circumstances.  **nononono*

Maybe less time with a therapist and some time spent throwing hay bales would have done more good.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I would almost bet "mommy" has siphoned enough to support his mental illness the rest of his life.

Yeah, a trust fund baby.
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

It ain't mine.  I didn't choose it.  I will continue to adhere to the same pronoun definitions I was taught in grade school.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yeah, a trust fund baby.

The former Xavier will be Calling J. G. Wentworth before he hits 21.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The former Xavier will be Calling J. G. Wentworth before he hits 21.

And get pennies on the dollar.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah, a trust fund baby.

@Cyber Liberty

I grew up in a resort area,and knew a number of trust fund children. One that comes to mind immediately was woman in her early 20's whose grandfather was not only a multi-Billionaire,but a celeb of sorts.

Seems like her grandfather was the only one in the family that had ever held a job. She was living in one of the family beachfront mansions all by herself when I met her. She was a few years older than me and made it plain she had no romantic interest in me whatsoever. Which didn't hurt my feelings because if she had said she did,I would have screamed like a woman and ran for my life. I had ZERO interest in any long-term relationship that lasted longer than 2 weeks at that time in my life."Hit it,and get it!" were the words I lived by.

Despite being beautiful,smart,and insanely rich,she was maybe the saddest woman I have ever met. All her life she was told to trust nobody because everybody would be after her money,so I was MAYBE the closest thing she had to a friend in her life because she knew I didn't give a squat about anything other than having a good time.

Truth to tell,I am very glad my parents weren't wealthy. I never had to worry about getting kidnapped,people wanting to be my friend so I would buy them something,etc,etc,etc.

There ARE certain advantages to not being born wealthy.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's the latest craze: not only does the alphabet soup lobby have to wage war on biological sex, now they're waging war on the English language and quantity. Call these people out on "they" being a plural pronoun, and they'll bring up every exception (none of which ever involve its use for a single, identifiable person) and insist to you "LANGUAGE CHANGES! GET IN THE 21ST CENTURY BOOMER!"

It's subversion. Never mind that the English language already has a gender-neutral pronoun, and that's "it/its." Nay, this is completely on purpose, and it's high time these fools and their notions get deconstructed. (Then they'll play the victim/persecution complex.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Kamaji

It's the latest craze: not only does the alphabet soup lobby have to wage war on biological sex, now they're waging war on the English language and quantity. Call these people out on "they" being a plural pronoun, and they'll bring up every exception (none of which ever involve its use for a single, identifiable person) and insist to you "LANGUAGE CHANGES! GET IN THE 21ST CENTURY BOOMER!"

It's subversion. Never mind that the English language already has a gender-neutral pronoun, and that's "it/its." Nay, this is completely on purpose, and it's high time these fools and their notions get deconstructed. (Then they'll play the victim/persecution complex.)

:thumbsup:

Online Smokin Joe

I agree, and as for the playing victim, let 'em. Whine away, have a tantrum, they can hold their breath and turn blue (preferable to some of the noises they make).

Y'see, it isn't just a "boomer" thing, It's a few thousand years of usage, in languages around the world. 'They' aren't qualified to just up and change that.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

@Cyber Liberty

I grew up in a resort area,and knew a number of trust fund children. One that comes to mind immediately was woman in her early 20's whose grandfather was not only a multi-Billionaire,but a celeb of sorts.

Seems like her grandfather was the only one in the family that had ever held a job. She was living in one of the family beachfront mansions all by herself when I met her. She was a few years older than me and made it plain she had no romantic interest in me whatsoever. Which didn't hurt my feelings because if she had said she did,I would have screamed like a woman and ran for my life. I had ZERO interest in any long-term relationship that lasted longer than 2 weeks at that time in my life."Hit it,and get it!" were the words I lived by.

Despite being beautiful,smart,and insanely rich,she was maybe the saddest woman I have ever met. All her life she was told to trust nobody because everybody would be after her money,so I was MAYBE the closest thing she had to a friend in her life because she knew I didn't give a squat about anything other than having a good time.

Truth to tell,I am very glad my parents weren't wealthy. I never had to worry about getting kidnapped,people wanting to be my friend so I would buy them something,etc,etc,etc.

There ARE certain advantages to not being born wealthy.

I agree @sneakypete there is something to be said for not being born wealthy.

Long story short, I attended a rather wealthy high school.  It was nothing to go to parties with kids who were driving Rolls Royce's, Porches, BMW's, Bentley's, etc.  I knew of two classmates who drove the ritziest cars and lived in mansions who committed suicide.  I couldn't understand at the time.  Obviously money didn't buy them any happiness.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.