Author Topic: Elon Musk's son Xavier, 18, files petition to change their GENDER to become a woman named Vivian Jen  (Read 1865 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I agree @sneakypete there is something to be said for not being born wealthy.

Long story short, I attended a rather wealthy high school.  It was nothing to go to parties with kids who were driving Rolls Royce's, Porches, BMW's, Bentley's, etc.  I knew of two classmates who drove the ritziest cars and lived in mansions who committed suicide.  I couldn't understand at the time. Obviously money didn't buy them any happiness.

@libertybele

It will,however,buy you are the confusion you need,and more.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
"They" need to be kicked to the curb, then. Grow up. Man up.

You'd have to be truly mentally ill to jeopardize your billionaire dad's inheritance.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You'd have to be truly mentally ill to jeopardize your billionaire dad's inheritance.
Or truly arrogant to think that you'll be able to force an executor to override your dad's will.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Or truly arrogant to think that you'll be able to force an executor to override your dad's will.

The Dad is likely to outlive this self-destructive person.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Dad is likely to outlive this self-destructive person.

Suicide seem a likely future out come for the boy.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Idiot

What a great biological experiment.  Since they boys are twins and one is apparently straight and the other likely a homosexual.  Kind of proves the idea that this is not a genetic predisposition, but instead a choice (sin).  I feel sorry for the kid as he's decided to ruin his life.  Lord willing God will change his heart.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What a great biological experiment.  Since they boys are twins and one is apparently straight and the other likely a homosexual.  Kind of proves the idea that this is not a genetic predisposition, but instead a choice (sin).  I feel sorry for the kid as he's decided to ruin his life.  Lord willing God will change his heart.
A little off topic, I was talking with my mother about her best friends son recently. When he was younger he was gay and a sadistic bastard, one reason I refused to go visit them after a run in with him( he was 8or 10 years older), the guy got quite rich off of other 'Queers'. Turns out that all of a sudden he's not 'Queer any more, so he says, and has completely changed....how nice may he burn in hell.

Offline Idiot

A little off topic, I was talking with my mother about her best friends son recently. When he was younger he was gay and a sadistic bastard, one reason I refused to go visit them after a run in with him( he was 8or 10 years older), the guy got quite rich off of other 'bleep'. Turns out that all of a sudden he's not 'Queer any more, so he says, and has completely changed....how nice may he burn in hell.
I wish for no one to burn in hell.  Here's praying he changed his life.