Author Topic: White House’s Latest Catchphrase: ‘Recession Is Not Inevitable’  (Read 364 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House’s Latest Catchphrase: ‘Recession Is Not Inevitable’

Wendell Husebø 20 Jun 2022

The White House’s newest economic catchphrase to blunt the force of a potential recession in 2023 is to tell the American people that it is not “inevitable.”

On Sunday, members of President Joe Biden’s team told the establishment media four separate times that inflation is not inevitable, despite polling and data that suggest a probability of recession.

“A recession is not inevitable,” Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said on CNN’s State of the Union.

“The president really wants to have a steady and stable recovery,” she added.

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said on ABC News’s This Week that she does not “think a recession is at all inevitable,” but acknowledged “inflation is unacceptably high.”

“It’s President Biden’s top priority to bring it down,” Yellen added.

Director of the National Economic Council Brian Deese used similar phrases on CBS News’s Face The Nation and Fox News Sunday.

“What I would say is that not only is a recession not inevitable, but I think that a lot of people are underestimating those strengths and the resilience of the American economy,” Deese said on CBS.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/06/20/white-houses-latest-catchphrase-recession-not-inevitable/
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 03:53:44 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

At this point, it pretty much is inevitable; the only question is how deep and how long it will be.

Offline rustynail

Depression, it's not just a mental state.

Offline LMAO

At this point, it pretty much is inevitable; the only question is how deep and how long it will be.

Or how the White House deals with it. I’m confident that both the Congress and the White House will throw tons of money  into an already inflationary economy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

Or how the White House deals with it. I’m confident that both the Congress and the White House will throw tons of money  into an already inflationary economy
You're probably correct. The people that have caused the problem don't understand why the problem is happening and why their actions have caused it. So what do you think the Democrat Communist Party will do? Of course they will do what they do best and pour gas on the fire.

Online Hoodat

White House’s Latest Catchphrase: ‘Recession Is Not Inevitable’

I was actually having doubts on whether we would fall into recession.  But after hearing this, I now know that it is a 100% certainty.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-