Author Topic: Watch Anderson Cooper's head EXPLODE as data analyst predicts Dem blowout The Rubin Report  (Read 214 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Watch Anderson Cooper's head EXPLODE as data analyst predicts Dem blowout

On “The Rubin Report,” BlazeTV host Dave Rubin shared a clip of CNN data analyst Harry Enten making Anderson Cooper’s head explode by showing how important inflation is to voters and why the 2022 midterms may be the biggest red wave ever seen as voters trust Republicans more on the issue of inflation.

Enten said President Joe Biden was "doing worse than Jimmy Carter" in disapproval ratings on inflation and predicted that the American people will hold Democrats responsible in upcoming elections.

"When you're doing worse than Jimmy Carter's doing in the minds of Americans on inflation, you know that they're holding you responsible for the conditions that are currently on the ground that are hurting Americans in their pocketbooks," Enten said.

Enten said Biden's disapproval rating on inflation is over 70%, and former President Carter's was at 66% when inflation "killed [his] presidency."

"Obviously for Democrats, any comparison to Jimmy Carter at this stage for President Biden, it's not a great comparison," responded a visibly rattled Cooper. .......

--------video @ link --------------

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-rubin-report/anderson-cooper-harry-enten?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.