Author Topic: Jim Jordan on Inflation: ‘Part of Me Says This Is Intentional’ by Biden WH  (Read 278 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Jordan on Inflation: ‘Part of Me Says This Is Intentional’ by Biden WH

Trent Baker 3 Jun 2022

Representative Jim Jordan (R-OH) on Friday blasted President Joe Biden and his administration for having created the record-high inflation and gas prices across the United States.

Jordan told Fox Business Network’s “Varney & Company” that he was not as surprised as Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said she was that inflation followed the “crazy” spending, paying people not to work and doing away with energy independence. He suggested it was “intentional” by the White House.

“As you know and your viewers know, inflation is the worst tax possible on American families,” Jordan lamented. “So, this is real. I think there are like eight states where it’s already over $5 a gallon. Ohio is on the way there, unfortunately. And we shouldn’t be surprised. I heard when Janet Yellen said she was surprised about how the inflation — I mean, come on, you spend like crazy, you pay people not to work, and you drive up the cost of energy, and somehow you are surprised we’ve got inflation. I don’t think she’s that stupid. So, part of me says this is intentional, and we started to kind of hear that from Joe Biden. Well, this is a transition period we’ve got to go through. No, it isn’t.”

“If we would do the right kind of energy policies like we had under President Trump, we wouldn’t have this ridiculous high price for a gallon of gasoline,” he concluded.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/03/jim-jordan-on-inflation-part-of-me-says-this-is-intentional-by-biden-wh/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well Jim, ALL of me says it is.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

When every single thing that someone does causes damage, pain or chaos, you can be damned certain that it isn't an accident.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 02:40:06 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Day jist ain't no slippin NUTTING pas him,iz dere?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Online libertybele

When every single thing that someone does causes damage, pain or chaos, you can be damned certain that it isn't an accident.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.