Author Topic: BREAKING: Active shooter at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, school district says  (Read 62230 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In my district, they are actual members of the County Sheriffs department, and go through the exact same training as regular officers, plus they have additional training because they are also working with kids in middle and elementary schools.

@verga

Same here,but I live in a rural area,and people in rural areas tend to help each other more than city creatures.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

@verga

Same here,but I live in a rural area,and people in rural areas tend to help each other more than city creatures.
Same here and no argument.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Uvalde Mom Who Jumped Fence to Save Her Son Says She’s Being Harassed by Cops in Her Home

by Jo Marney

A mom who was handcuffed by cops outside Robb Elementary School before managing to climb over a fence to reach her two sons says she’s now being harassed by police who come to her home.

Angeli Rose Gomez rushed to the school, where her son was a student when she heard about the shooting which left 19 children and two teachers dead.

Cops were waiting outside the school to stop parents from going in to help their kids escape, but authorities didn’t enter the building to eliminate the gunman, Salvador Ramos, 18, for a disgraceful 77 minutes.

When she arrived, an officer told her to move her car and stay away, but Gomez was determined not to abandon her kids, and it was clear nothing was being done to help them.

Frantic parents including Gomez battled with cops to try to get to their children. Cops even handcuffed her to stop the frightened mother from attempting to enter the building, but Gomez managed to convince an officer to take the cuffs off.

Other parents were pepper-sprayed, tackled, and manhandled.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/uvalde-mom-who-jumped-fence-to-save-her-son-says-shes-being-harassed-by-cops-in-her-home-jolo/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Uvalde Mom Who Jumped Fence to Save Her Son Says She’s Being Harassed by Cops in Her Home

by Jo Marney

A mom who was handcuffed by cops outside Robb Elementary School before managing to climb over a fence to reach her two sons says she’s now being harassed by police who come to her home.

Angeli Rose Gomez rushed to the school, where her son was a student when she heard about the shooting which left 19 children and two teachers dead.

Cops were waiting outside the school to stop parents from going in to help their kids escape, but authorities didn’t enter the building to eliminate the gunman, Salvador Ramos, 18, for a disgraceful 77 minutes.

When she arrived, an officer told her to move her car and stay away, but Gomez was determined not to abandon her kids, and it was clear nothing was being done to help them.

Frantic parents including Gomez battled with cops to try to get to their children. Cops even handcuffed her to stop the frightened mother from attempting to enter the building, but Gomez managed to convince an officer to take the cuffs off.

Other parents were pepper-sprayed, tackled, and manhandled.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/uvalde-mom-who-jumped-fence-to-save-her-son-says-shes-being-harassed-by-cops-in-her-home-jolo/

I sincerely hope there are a PILE of lawsuits filed against the city and the PD.
@mystery-ak

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Was down in Uvalde area over the weekend to attend a funeral.

Painfully obvious that community is still reeling over what happened, and it won't stop hurting for quite some time.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Was down in Uvalde area over the weekend to attend a funeral.

Painfully obvious that community is still reeling over what happened, and it won't stop hurting for quite some time.

It must be painful, having been betrayed by it's own Police who let it happen, possibly on purpose.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Embattled Uvalde School Police Chief Resigns from City Council After Shooting

Bob Price
2 Jul 2022

Uvalde school district Police Chief Pete Arredondo resigned from his newly elected seat on the City Council. The chief is blamed by Texas Department of Public Safety officials for delays in responding to the Robb Elementary School Shooting on May 24.

Just weeks before the school shooting that left 21 people dead, voters in Uvalde elected Arredondo to a seat on the City Council, the Uvalde Leader-News reported. In the days that followed the shooting, officials delayed the swearing-in ceremony.

“After much consideration, I regret to inform those who voted for me that I have decided to step down as a member of the city council for District 3,” Arredondo said in a written statement. “The mayor, the city council, and the city staff must continue to move forward without distractions. I feel this is the best decision for Uvalde.”

The Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District placed Arredondo on administrative leave on June 22, the local newspaper reported. At $90,750 per year in salary, the chief is the highest paid law enforcement official in Uvalde County.

“As we continue to grieve over the tragedy that occurred on May 24th, we pray for the families involved and our community,” the chief added in his statement. “Uvalde has a rich history of loving and supporting thy neighbor and we must continue to do so. In speaking with other communities that have had similar tragedies, the guidance has been the same… continue to support the families, continue to support our community, and definitely, to keep our faith.”

“As I think about my life, from growing up as a child and to adulthood, Uvalde has held an attraction that is very unique,” Arredondo concluded. “At the center of that attraction, is our community members. Together, we will keep Uvalde strong. Uvalde strong, Uvalde home.”

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/07/02/embattled-uvalde-school-police-chief-resigns-from-city-council-after-shooting/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Best news I have had all day
Now the people should see that he is stripped of his salary and brought forward to a court of law to answer for his negligence in the killing of their kids.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

Now the people should see that he is stripped of his salary and brought forward to a court of law to answer for his negligence in the killing of their kids.

:thumbsup:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Uvalde school district Police Chief Pete Arredondo resigned from his newly elected seat on the City Council."

He'll probably go incognito, or even leave the country...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:thumbsup:
[/quote

@Kamaji

NOT going to happen. He is clearly a member of the new Master Race.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Uvalde school district Police Chief Pete Arredondo resigned from his newly elected seat on the City Council."

He'll probably go incognito, or even leave the country...

@Fishrrman

I think it is more likely he will create a new organization to "Protect the Rights of Black Police Officers",and be seen,heard,and supported on all the leftist talk shows as he makes appearances talking about "gun violence" and "racism".

The man is going to pull in millions.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 6, 2022 9:52am EDT
Uvalde, Texas, mayor alleges shooting investigation 'cover-up'
The Robb Elementary School attack in May left at least 19 students and 2 teachers dead

By Greg Norman | Fox News

The mayor of Uvalde, Texas, is now accusing state law enforcement of orchestrating a "cover-up" in the Robb Elementary School shooting investigation as questions remain as to why police didn’t engage the gunman sooner.

Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin made the remark to CNN as the Texas Department of Public Safety continues to investigate the May 24 attack, which left at least 19 students and two teachers dead.

"I think it’s a cover-up, [Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steven] McCraw is covering up for maybe his agencies or maybe he told the story he told that you know ... what do they say ‘it’s always hard when you tell a lie that you have to keep telling a lie’. I’m not saying he is lying, maybe he was misled," McLaughlin said.

"Every agency in that hallway is going to have to share the blame," he added, referencing criticism as to why responding officers didn’t engage shooter Salvador Ramos earlier than they did. "And like I said, again I’ll go back to when have you ever seen a federal or state law enforcement officer take their cues from local law enforcement."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/uvalde-texas-mayor-alleges-shooting-cover
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
LOL! It's been CYA 24/7 since hour 2 of day one and Mr. Mayor FINALLY catches a clue!

**nononono*
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL! It's been CYA 24/7 since hour 2 of day one and Mr. Mayor FINALLY catches a clue!

**nononono*

And the clue is blaming the DPS? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
And the clue is blaming the DPS?

Fingers are pointing in every direction and that has been the case from the beginning but only Steve McCraw (head of DPS) had the stones to call this CF what it was early on!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

I have been more than willing to wait until there is truth to be told. But right now, I don't believe any of them. It's just tragic.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What we know, minute by minute, about how the Uvalde shooting and police response unfolded

What we know, minute by minute, about how the Uvalde shooting and police response unfolded

State officials provided a timeline of the massacre and have corrected crucial details amid public demands for information on how authorities handled the situation.

by Reese Oxner, Carla Astudillo and Eric Neugeboren May 27, 2022 Updated: July 6, 2022

Details of how a gunman was able to enter Robb Elementary School in Uvalde and kill 19 students and two teachers over the course of an hour have come out in parcels since the shooting.

Gov. Greg Abbott and Texas Department of Public Safety officials have walked back some of their initial statements about the shooting and the authorities’ response after contradictory information came to light. Authorities first stated that officers engaged with the gunman before he entered the school; they later corrected themselves and said he went inside unopposed.

Details of how long it took for officers to reenter the school after their first confrontation with the shooter — about 1 hour and 15 minutes — have also sparked widespread outrage and criticism.

Here is a timeline of the events according to the most recent information available.

Editor’s note: This timeline will continue to be updated with new information as it becomes available.

more
https://www.texastribune.org/2022/05/27/uvalde-texas-school-shooting-timeline/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cops heard gunshots in Uvalde classroom but still did nothing, new video shows
By Joseph Wilkinson
New York Daily News

Jul 12, 2022 at 4:47 pm

Even after the Uvalde school shooter launched a second burst of gunfire inside a fourth-grade classroom, police officers still didn’t try to stop him, video reveals.

Salvador Ramos, 18, entered a Robb Elementary School classroom on May 24 and unleashed more than 100 bullets inside the classroom before cops even arrived, video obtained Tuesday by the Austin American-Statesman showed.

The first responding officers approached the classroom just three minutes later. Ramos fought them off with a short burst, sending the few officers on the scene scrambling in retreat.

Then, they waited. And waited. And waited. More than half an hour later, even after multiple children inside the classroom called 911 and begged for help, the heavily armed cops were seen still standing in the hallway.

At 12:21, 48 minutes after entering the building, Ramos fired four more gunshots. Several cops responded by approaching the classroom door. But they didn’t enter.

Nine more minutes elapsed, and the cops continued doing nothing. One was bored enough to get some hand sanitizer from a wall-mounted dispenser in the school, video shows.

Finally, 77 minutes after Ramos entered the building, the cops launched a chaotic, Border Patrol-led breach of the classroom and fatally shot the teenager.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-uvalde-school-shooting-video-20220712-toywfvb3dnfodneu3agxbk74bu-story.html

Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Gutless cowards! Every damned one of them!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I know..I couldn't watch the whole video... :crying:
Support the USO

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Unbelievable. How can they live with themselves?
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Unbelievable. How can they live with themselves?

I've been asking that question for weeks. Some of them won't be able to.

- J. R. R. Tolkien