Author Topic: Tester: ‘I Pushed the FDA Commissioner Months Ago’ on Formula Issue  (Read 265 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tester: ‘I Pushed the FDA Commissioner Months Ago’ on Formula Issue

Ian Hanchett 13 May 2022

On Friday’s broadcast of CNN’s “New Day,” Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT) said that he pressed the head of the Food and Drug Administration “months ago” on the baby formula issue and stated that right now the White House is “taking appropriate steps” to fix the issue and is “taking it seriously and I think they’re moving forward in the right direction.”

Co-host John Berman asked, “What are you hearing from Montanans about baby formula?”

Tester answered, “Big concern. And we need to do everything we can do to right this ship. It’s — literally is a life and death situation in many cases.”

Berman then asked, “And is the White House doing that?”

Tester responded, “I believe they’re taking appropriate steps right now to get this done, yep. I pushed the FDA commissioner months ago on this issue, and I think they’re taking it seriously and I think they’re moving forward in the right direction.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/13/tester-i-pushed-the-fda-commissioner-months-ago-on-formula-issue/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

"Months ago" doesn't indicate that anyone took this with any degree of seriousness.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"Months ago" doesn't indicate that anyone took this with any degree of seriousness.
Typical with Biden and his incompetents, they either create the crisis themselves or completely ignore problems until they are a crisis and when caught the reply is 'why yes Joe is aware of the problem and has been working on it for months'. So either Joe was unaware of serious issues or slow to react to problems or incompetent in fixing them. Democrats lie about everything when it comes to Biden and covering up for him, not because they care about Joe but because it's their azz they are covering.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Tester responded, “I believe they’re taking appropriate steps right now to get this done, yep. I pushed the FDA commissioner months ago on this issue, and I think they’re taking it seriously and I think they’re moving forward in the right direction.”

lIKE SLICK WILLYS jANET RENO declaring she's going to investigate, then rides off into the sunset.  Using government powers to delay into infinity and beyond should embarrass people still so stupid as to fall for these overused stalling tactics!
 22222frying pan :smokin: 22222frying pan

Biden never met a crisis he didn't love or abuse when able to.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Typical with Biden and his incompetents, they either create the crisis themselves or completely ignore problems until they are a crisis and when caught the reply is 'why yes Joe is aware of the problem and has been working on it for months'. So either Joe was unaware of serious issues or slow to react to problems or incompetent in fixing them. Democrats lie about everything when it comes to Biden and covering up for him, not because they care about Joe but because it's their azz they are covering.
We know the FDA has kept the largest facility that makes formula shut down for months.

The question is one of how much of the available formula have the Feds bought up and warehoused for the coming surge of illegals?

Shortages can be created at both ends, as the toilet paper panic proved.

In an on-time supply chain with problems already, it doesn't take much of a hiccup to throw the whole thing out of whack.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.

Bidens reaction to Americans formula crisis, SLOW.  Bidens reaction to foreigners illegally in America over the formula crisis?  Like lightning fast.  Try and get blind fools to see the obvious?  They worship those that treat them as enemies, they abandon them who bring them safety and security, jobs too!  So HERE WE ARE!  The bitchers bawl about the calamities them bring upon themselves, as we has seen of late!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Hoodat

Clearly, Bill Gates was notified "month ago", because he has been working on an artificial replacement.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-