Author Topic: US House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer says in a time of war it is unfortunate to criticize Biden  (Read 461 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
US House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer says "in a time of war” it is "unfortunate" to criticize Biden
F5Tornado Published May 13, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v12074b/?pub=4
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 07:37:51 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Why can't Republicans learn to not blame a sitting President, Didn't Republicans learn not to criticize sitting Presidents from watching the example democrats and NeverTrumpers treated President Trump & family. 
Either that or Hoyer is fishing for how many idiots and fools he can troll???  An Enigma wrapped up in a riddle, for the easily confused anyway.

****slapping 22222frying pan ****slapping
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

So, Mr. Hoyer, will you apologize for every single criticism of President Trump?  After all, during his entire administration, we were "at war" in Afghanistan.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 07:24:39 pm by Kamaji »

Offline mountaineer

Did Joe accidentally (w/o congressional approval) declare war when he thought he was just ordering sprinkles on his ice cream cone?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fact Check: Steny Hoyer Claims, Without Evidence, that America Is at War with Russia

CLAIM: House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) claimed on Friday that America is at war with Russia and therefore needs to “produce energy.”

VERDICT: False. Congress has not declared war against Russia, nor has President Joe Biden engaged combat troops with Russia.
Sean Moran13 May 2022, 1:07 PM PDT

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/13/fact-check-steny-hoyer-claims-without-evidence-that-america-is-at-war-with-russia/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

'Lying' is as effortless for Democrats as 'breathing' is for the rest of us.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
US House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer says "in a time of war” it is "unfortunate" to criticize Biden
F5Tornado Published May 13, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v12074b/?pub=4

@mystery-ak

Say WHAT?????

Did the US declare war on Russia,and I somehow missed it?

When did this happen?

(BTW,I know this is just an attempt by the left to shut down discussion on the First Fool by implying there is a war on and we need to unite."

The must think we are as stupid as the Dim voters.)
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Steny Biden fool city
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Um, Steny, who are we at war with? Did I miss that declaration thingy or announcement of where our service people are in combat? Captain Dementia doesn't get a pass because the Ukraine is at war with Russia, last I looked the Ukraine is not a part of the US nor is it a NATO member. Seriously both sides of the aisle need to send their Septuagenarians and Octogenarians out to pasture, they're just past it.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Um, Steny, who are we at war with? Did I miss that declaration thingy or announcement of where our service people are in combat? Captain Dementia doesn't get a pass because the Ukraine is at war with Russia, last I looked the Ukraine is not a part of the US nor is it a NATO member. Seriously both sides of the aisle need to send their Septuagenarians and Octogenarians out to pasture, they're just past it.
C'mon, Man! They're at war with the American Middle Class. Have been since day one of this sh*tshow.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

C'mon, Man! They're at war with the American Middle Class.

Along with parents, police, our own military, economics, farmers, math, reality…..
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He is a 1st rate tool.

@Wingnut

Hard to believe there is another powerful US politician as clueless as Slow Joe,but damned if one hasn't popped out of the woodwork.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@Wingnut

Hard to believe there is another powerful US politician as clueless as Slow Joe,but damned if one hasn't popped out of the woodwork.

:beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
We impeached President Trump multiple times, despite competence, for being incompetent, and regardless of how incompetent Biden is, 'rats won't find Biden incompetent even once.  As democrats politically go awhoring, they can imagine criminalities of oppositions, but none of themselves, caught in the act, either of themselves or foreign enemies of the state democrats are in bed with.
Any thing Biden does will be better than anything Pres. Trump has done.  Can you imagine how stupid people had to be to buy that crap?  So now here we are!  Once again they got what they wanted and once again we are floundering in their septic tank utopia/paradise. Will people play their fools forever or unto massive deaths?  We are getting close to finding out!
 :reaper: :reaper: :reaper:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

Someone should ask Hoyer how he justifies leapfrogging a higher-ranking African-American colleague for his leadership spot.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He is a 1st rate tool.
I think you spelled stool wrong, and I don't mean the kind you sit on.