Author Topic: Carville: Americans Don’t Understand How Good the Economy Is Right Now  (Read 945 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carville: Americans Don’t Understand How Good the Economy Is Right Now

Pam Key 5 May 2022

Democratic strategist James Carville said Thursday on CNN’s “OutFront” that the average American does not understand how good the U.S. economy is doing.

Burnett said, “So mentioned a new CNN poll that found two-thirds of all Americans now disapprove of how President Biden specifically is handling the economy, two-thirds of all Americans. That’s bad. On top of that, more than 50% of Democrats think the economy is in poor shape, up 16 percentage points from December. Eighty-one percent of independents think the economy is in poor shape. These are all bad, no good numbers in this entire thing. How big of a problem is this for the president?”

Carville said, “Well, it’s a huge problem. Let me tell you another thing. A plurality of Americans think no jobs have been created under Joe Biden, and I think in his first 16 months it’s the best opening 16 months of any president since World War II in job creation.”

He continued, “We have supply chain issues causing a great deal of grief. Shanghai is probably the leading port in the world in terms of supply chain. So they have formidable problems but understand we’ve had real good job creation and we have had a real reduction in child poverty.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/05/carville-americans-dont-understand-how-good-the-economy-is-right-now/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
You know the Dems are out of ammo when it comes down to 'Don't believe your lying eyes serf, now get my boot back on your neck!'
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

WTF?!?!?

:facepalm2:

Offline Hoodat

Thank you, Big Brother.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Snake eyes usually doesn't distort the truth, as big of a low life that he is.

Job creation numbers follow a once in a century pandemic, that the base of employment sank due mostly to many chosing to take aid than work.   Very much a faux baseline.  The Pedo's economic team may be trying to hide the numbers with their shell game, but the cold hard facts right now, is that inflation is pushing 20% annually. A concept and condition, unknown to 80-90% of the population.

This 65 year old has seen a lot in his life, and I can honestly say from my POV, that the numbers are historically scary, and 99% of the blame is squarely on the shoulders of Biden and his administration.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 01:13:21 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How cute, Golem thinks people still pay attention to him and that he can sell that line of malarkey when polling shows that even his fellow dims don't believe it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That is just stunning.

There is NO lie this traitor to truth,justice,and the American way won't tell to cover his communist masters,is there?

And deep down,we ALL know he doesn't even believe it himself. He is just in it for the personal wealth and power.

Is he still married to his whore wife that poses as a Republican?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

What an asshat. Around here, gasoline just jumped .20 this week from last and produce is 25-33% higher than last year (as is just about everything else at Kroger, from tortilla chips to canned goods).
Yeah, I just can't understand how wonderful that is for everyone.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

What an asshat. Around here, gasoline just jumped .20 this week from last and produce is 25-33% higher than last year (as is just about everything else at Kroger, from tortilla chips to canned goods).
Yeah, I just can't understand how wonderful that is for everyone.

Yep...I want to know where he shops and buys gas. I went to the store today and filled up with gas...so I think it's safe to assume it ain't in any store I shop at.

In the immortal words of Charles Barkley..."Turrible Knucklehead".

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Yesterday's $6.56/gallon heating oil delivery says otherwise.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Hoodat

What an asshat. Around here, gasoline just jumped .20 this week from last and produce is 25-33% higher than last year (as is just about everything else at Kroger, from tortilla chips to canned goods)

I just watched an airline ticket go up in price while I was in the process of buying it.  Got a popup saying the price had just changed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

I just watched an airline ticket go up in price while I was in the process of buying it.  Got a popup saying the price had just changed.
Wow.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wasn't it Snakeface who coined the slogan..."It is the Economy stupid"?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Snake eyes usually doesn't distort the truth, as big of a low life that he is.

Job creation numbers follow a once in a century pandemic, that the base of employment sank due mostly to many chosing to take aid than work.   Very much a faux baseline.  The Pedo's economic team may be trying to hide the numbers with their shell game, but the cold hard facts right now, is that inflation is pushing 20% annually. A concept and condition, unknown to 80-90% of the population.

This 65 year old has seen a lot in his life, and I can honestly say from my POV, that the numbers are historically scary, and 99% of the blame is squarely on the shoulders of Biden and his administration.
It will get worse.

Biden has announced intent to purchase 60,000,000 barrels of oil to replenish the SPR, and that will mean additional pressure on bidding for contracts, which will raise the price of oil, which will make everything just that much more expensive.

The whole economic mess, aside from printing trillions goes directly back to the war on oil and gas, raising the cost of fuel, and everything transported or produced using oil or petroleum feedstocks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Carville was a shameless political whore back to slick willys day of being President, and since.  Is that enough to make Carvilles lying assertions valid now?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

James Carville  used to be a pretty smart guy.
I wonder if age is taking  a toll on his mind like it is the current president’s?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder if age is taking  a toll on his mind like it is the current president’s?
He's a loyal democrat so he will speak the party line even when he knows it's great big steaming pile of malarkey.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's a loyal democrat so he will speak the party line even when he knows it's great big steaming pile of malarkey.

@GtHawk

Why wouldn't he?

After all,despite having a whiny voice that is irritating,it is what has made him rich and famous.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
@GtHawk

Why wouldn't he?

After all,despite having a whiny voice that is irritating,it is what has made him rich and famous.

In the past, as much as I have been the opposite of him politically, IMO he has been a shrewd political tactician, and great deal  responsible for Slick Willie's success.

In this particular case, he has gone off the rails though.  He fails to realize that the post pandemic jobs numbers are highly skewed by gubmit giveaways. Much like a dead cat bounce.   I think he has thrown his side a bone, but surely realizes that they are driving this country's econonmuy off the cliff.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In the past, as much as I have been the opposite of him politically, IMO he has been a shrewd political tactician, and great deal  responsible for Slick Willie's success.

In this particular case, he has gone off the rails though.  He fails to realize that the post pandemic jobs numbers are highly skewed by gubmit giveaways. Much like a dead cat bounce.   I think he has thrown his side a bone, but surely realizes that they are driving this country's econonmuy off the cliff.

@catfish1957

I agree,but this is maybe the first time in years the press has thrown him a bone by asking him to express his opinion on teebee,and he is going to grab that bone and run with it,desperately hoping it will make him relevant again.

Like everybody,he plays the cards he is dealt.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
sneakypete:

Well trump and Palin were given some of the shittiest cards in the deck, and asses have no intention of showing them any consideration or mercy.  I see no relevance in showing mercy to the amoral merciless and the democrats have shown they are the worst!  Besides what they have done and are doing to our nation, despite the lying deniers, denials.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
sneakypete:

Well trump and Palin were given some of the shittiest cards in the deck, and asses have no intention of showing them any consideration or mercy.  I see no relevance in showing mercy to the amoral merciless and the democrats have shown they are the worst!  Besides what they have done and are doing to our nation, despite the lying deniers, denials.

@christian

Can't argue with that.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Carville: Americans Don’t Understand How Good the Economy Is Right Now"

Totally off-topic, but...

Over the past few weeks I've been watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and now The Hobbit trilogy.

Every time I see the "Gollum" character, I can't help but think... "Carville".
Don't know what's gotten into me!

On another note, Carville is guaranteed to hiss, upon every encounter...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Carville: Americans Don’t Understand How Good the Economy Is Right Now"

Totally off-topic, but...

Over the past few weeks I've been watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and now The Hobbit trilogy.

Every time I see the "Gollum" character, I can't help but think... "Carville".
Don't know what's gotten into me!

On another note, Carville is guaranteed to hiss, upon every encounter...

@Fishrrman

Now that  you mention it,the connection seems obvious to me. Dress them the same,and they could be brothers.

Offline Hoodat

He pulls for LSU.  'Nuff said.