Author Topic: Carville: Americans Don’t Understand How Good the Economy Is Right Now  (Read 946 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Carville: Americans Don’t Understand How Good the Economy Is Right Now

christian:
Isn't that almost what Biden  said when Biden  told us his rampant inflation was so very good for our economy?  Except now he pretends he never said it!  The only Economy i"ve heard of recently in America is the rich elites trying to filet taxpayers mercilessly and ultra rich politicians, like and esp democrats.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
James Carville  used to be a pretty smart guy.
I wonder if age is taking  a toll on his mind like it is the current president’s?
I think the statement could be taken to mean...If you don't think you have it good now, just wait.

Indications are that it is going to get worse.
Spent another $600 on groceries this month, heavy on canned goods, targeting things that are going up fastest and staples that are still holding relatively low, but I'm looking at 25% increases in most items in the past 12 months.

Just wait until the Government starts bidding up crude oil contracts to buy the 60,000,000 barrels of oil to re-fill the SPR and fuel prices go up this fall.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 07:35:33 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis