Author Topic: Ukraine 2  (Read 99408 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Ukraine 2
« Reply #2000 on: August 19, 2022, 02:00:08 am »
US will not stop Ukraine from attacking targets in Crimea – Nation World News

https://nationworldnews.com/us-will-not-stop-ukraine-from-attacking-targets-in-crimea-nation-world-news/

The United States government in Washington gave Ukraine the green light to attack targets on the Crimean peninsula.

The US considers Ukraine’s invasion of Crimea fair game for self-defense.

Historically Russia, Crimea was part of independent Ukraine from 1991 to 2014, before local people voted to reunify with Moscow.

“We certainly do not choose targets, and everything we provide is for self-defense purposes. Whatever targets they choose on sovereign Ukrainian soil, it is self-defense by definition,” said the unnamed official.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2001 on: August 19, 2022, 02:40:49 am »
Я рад, что вы одобряете

:beer: :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2002 on: August 19, 2022, 02:45:19 am »
@240B

an bendwiawnlot to you,too,bubba!
[/quote
@sneakypete
I do not like you. But when you said "the future is theoretical" ... man, that really hit home with me.
That means you really know, that is how it was. Never expected that I would live. Here we go ... to who knows where?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2003 on: August 19, 2022, 01:06:24 pm »
How Russia is harnessing cyber warfare in its conflict with Ukraine: State-sponsored attackers are using malware to steal data, spy on citizens and attack national infrastructure, study reveals

By JONATHAN CHADWICK FOR MAILONLINE
18 August 2022

A new report shows that Ukraine is fighting a battle with Russia in cyber space, as well as a physical war.

Russia has been using 'cyber warfare' on Ukraine since the physical invasion started in late February, says Chicago-based security firm Trustwave. 

Malware has been used against organisations in Ukraine either to destroy or gain control over their online systems and 'damage targets far behind the frontlines'.

Malware – a catch-all term for any type of malicious software – has been used to steal data, spy on citizens and attack national infrastructure.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11123525/How-Russia-harnessing-cyber-warfare-conflict-Ukraine.html

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2004 on: August 19, 2022, 01:16:47 pm »
The United States government in Washington gave Ukraine the green light to attack targets on the Crimean peninsula.

The US considers Ukraine’s invasion of Crimea fair game for self-defense.

This had to have come from someone in the State Dept.  There's no way it came from Biden or Austin.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-