Author Topic: Ukraine 2  (Read 98663 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Ukraine 2
« Reply #1925 on: August 08, 2022, 05:37:55 pm »
Freedom my a*s ---- this whole sh*tshow is state-sponsored money laundering

BREAKING: Biden admin to send additional $4.5 BILLION to Ukraine
These new funds will go directly to Ukraine's government.
The Post Millennial, Aug 8, 2022

According to Reuters, the US Agency for International Development made the announcement on Monday: "The funding, coordinated with the U.S. Treasury Department through the World Bank, will go to the Ukraine government in tranches, beginning with a $3 billion disbursement in August, USAID, the Agency for International Development, said," they report.

Transfer payments of $1.7 billion in July and $1.3 billion in June were already made earlier this year. Billions were also provided in military support, and a $1 billion weapons package is expected to make its way in the near future.

Ukrainian officials say that they face a $5-billion-a-month fiscal shortfall due to the war. The World Bank estimates that over half of Ukrainians willl be living in poverty by the end of 2023.

USAID says that the US's financial support to the wartorn Ukraine has allowed for their government to keep gas and electricity flowing to critical infrastructure. The funds have also gone towards teachers, nurses, and other civil servants.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-biden-admin-to-send-additional-4-5-billion-to-ukraine?utm_campaign=64483

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1926 on: August 08, 2022, 05:51:07 pm »
Freedom my a*s ---- this whole sh*tshow is state-sponsored money laundering

BREAKING: Biden admin to send additional $4.5 BILLION to Ukraine
These new funds will go directly to Ukraine's government.
The Post Millennial, Aug 8, 2022

According to Reuters, the US Agency for International Development made the announcement on Monday: "The funding, coordinated with the U.S. Treasury Department through the World Bank, will go to the Ukraine government in tranches, beginning with a $3 billion disbursement in August, USAID, the Agency for International Development, said," they report.

In other words, $0 for weapons.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1927 on: August 08, 2022, 05:52:45 pm »
The Russian commander in charge of Europe's largest nuclear plant has wired it with explosives and threatened to blow it up if Ukraine tries to take it back, Kyiv claims.

Major-general Valery Vasilyev, who commands Russia's nuclear, biological and chemical protection troops, has reportedly told Ukraine about the bombs and warned: 'This will be either Russian land or scorched earth.'

Sounds just like something a nazi would do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #1928 on: August 08, 2022, 05:53:34 pm »
In other words, $0 for weapons.

You're being played ---  still.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #1929 on: August 08, 2022, 05:54:43 pm »
The US State Department works against America's interests.

I think the Ukranians aren't too picky about the conidtion of the land they get back, so long as they can plant a Ukranian flag on it.

What perplexes me is why isn't the Western intelligence complex actively working to foment simultaneous civil unrest and economic disruption in Moldova, Belarus, Crimea, and Georgia.

There should be a much greater sense of urgency among the West to expel Russia from Ukraine as soon as possible.  Time is Ukraine's greatest enemy.

Russia will take whatever it needs.  Ukraine needs to be supplied by the West.  As Winter cold envelops Europe, Germany and France will become more conciliatory towards Russia to obtain natural gas.

That's one common theme with the Biden junta.  They never seem to demonstrate any sense of urgency - Afghanistan evacuation, Port of LA backlog, aiding Ukraine, US inflation, Covid-19 community surveillance, Covid-19 surge capacity, etc. 

Real people are suffering in the real world and their priority is a non-exitstent, existential, imaginary crisis, Global Climate Change. The Earth's climate was changing before humanity existed, and it will continue to change when humanity no longer exists.

The Biden admin has to respond to so many crisies because it is too aloof to manage things before they become a crisis.  Management by crisis - the crises will keep coming until the Dems are out of office.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 05:57:49 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1930 on: August 08, 2022, 06:00:36 pm »

It isn't our war and Americans are hurting.  We've given plenty to Zelenskyy.  The U.S. would be wise to take care of their own country first.  If America goes down so does the rest of the world.

KEEP AMERICA FIRST!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1931 on: August 08, 2022, 06:04:34 pm »

Being played?  I've been calling this out since Day One.  You haven't read my posts?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1932 on: August 08, 2022, 06:06:34 pm »
It isn't our war and Americans are hurting.

It's going to be our war (economically) when Russia seizes control of Ukrainian oil, gas, and food.  And the Biden Administration is helping it happen.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #1933 on: August 08, 2022, 06:38:32 pm »
Being played?  I've been calling this out since Day One.  You haven't read my posts?

You're being willingly played by the whole sh*tshow and every inch of our involvement.  Ukraine is blackmailing and robbing us in plain sight-----they're also selling our weapons to the highest bidder ---- and will continue to do both as long as there is one Ukrainian still breathing and one Bidenite still standing.

The Ukraine remains a black hole of corruption masquerading as a country ---- and in a sane world with sane leadership would be none our concern.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1934 on: August 08, 2022, 07:02:05 pm »
You're being willingly played by the whole sh*tshow and every inch of our involvement.

Nope.  I have been calling them out since Day One, which my posts both here and on the previous thread prove.  Announcements of weapons to be sent to Ukraine?  I called them out.  $40 billion spending package?  I called them out.  The State Dept approving MiG transfers to Ukraine?  I called them out.

The difference here is that I still support sending weapons to Ukraine because their cause is just.  And that is where you and I differ.  But let the record show that at no time during this whole encounter have I supported what the Biden Administration is doing.  I recognize their bullshit, and I have been calling it out each and every day.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1935 on: August 08, 2022, 07:03:12 pm »
Nope.  I have been calling them out since Day One, which my posts both here and on the previous thread prove.  Announcements of weapons to be sent to Ukraine?  I called them out.  $40 billion spending package?  I called them out.  The State Dept approving MiG transfers to Ukraine?  I called them out.

The difference here is that I still support sending weapons to Ukraine because their cause is just.  And that is where you and I differ.  But let the record show that at no time during this whole encounter have I supported what the Biden Administration is doing.  I recognize their bullshit, and I have been calling it out each and every day.

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1936 on: August 08, 2022, 08:31:35 pm »
Russian commander in charge of Europe's largest nuclear plant 'has wired it with explosives and told the Ukrainians he will blow it up if they try to take it back', Kyiv's state atomic energy firm says

By CHRIS PLEASANCE FOR MAILONLINE
8 August 2022

The Russian commander in charge of Europe's largest nuclear plant has wired it with explosives and threatened to blow it up if Ukraine tries to take it back, Kyiv claims.

Major-general Valery Vasilyev, who commands Russia's nuclear, biological and chemical protection troops, has reportedly told Ukraine about the bombs and warned: 'This will be either Russian land or scorched earth.'

Vasilyev also told his men that even if they are given 'the toughest order, we must fulfil it with honor,' according to Ukraine's state atomic energy firm Energoatom.

It comes after a weekend of artillery blasts at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant which damaged power lines, knocked out sensor and wounded a worker. Russia and Ukraine have each blamed the other for the strikes.

Zaporizhzhia has been on Russian-occupied territory since March, but continues to be operated by Ukrainian technicians working under the barrels of Moscow's troops.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11091763/Shelling-Europes-largest-nuclear-plant-suicidal-head-says.html

I have a potential solution:  Destroy all the power lines leaving the Nuke Plant, rendering it useless.  Won't stop the Ruskies from blowing it up, but they won't be able to ship electrical power back to the Motherland either.

After the war ends, whoever is the victor can just rebuild the lines.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #1937 on: August 09, 2022, 11:01:51 am »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

The Regime wants you outraged at Vladimir Putin for his anti-democratic, "thuggish behavior" so you'll be too distracted to notice how America under Joe Biden has devolved into a Stalin-esque Political Dystopia.

Your enemies aren't in Moscow—they're in Washington DC.

8:33 PM · Aug 8, 2022·Twitter Web App

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1938 on: August 09, 2022, 12:39:33 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

The Regime wants you outraged at Vladimir Putin for his anti-democratic, "thuggish behavior" so you'll be too distracted to notice how America under Joe Biden has devolved into a Stalin-esque Political Dystopia.

Your enemies aren't in Moscow—they're in Washington DC.

8:33 PM · Aug 8, 2022·Twitter Web App

Yep...  after last night there is no hiding that fact.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1939 on: August 09, 2022, 03:41:06 pm »
I have no problem giving weapons to the American people too.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1940 on: August 09, 2022, 05:46:19 pm »
Putin loses his 100th colonel as US says 80,000 Russian troops have been either killed or wounded during invasion of Ukraine

By WILL STEWART and CHRIS PLEASANCE FOR MAILONLINE
9 August 2022

Vladimir Putin has now lost at least 100 colonels in the war in Ukraine, as the US says up to 80,000 Russian troops have been killed or wounded in the fighting.

Lieutenant-Colonel Vitaly Tsikul, 36 and a tank commander, was confirmed dead by Russian media which showed footage of his funeral taking place in the town of Chebarkul, central Russia.

His death was revealed as Colin Kahl, third-most senior official at the Pentagon, said that up to 80,000 Russia soldiers have been taken out less than six months of war.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11095579/Putin-loses-100th-colonel-says-80-000-Russian-troops-dead-wounded.html

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1941 on: August 09, 2022, 06:11:29 pm »
Large explosions rock a Russian military air base in Crimea

SUSIE BLANN, AP  |  AUG. 9, 2022  |  8:36 AM PT

KYIV, Ukraine — Powerful explosions rocked a Russian air base in Crimea on Tuesday, and at least five people, including a child, were wounded, authorities said.

Russia’s Defense Ministry said that munitions blew up at the Saki base, and it emphasized that the installation had not been shelled. Ukrainian social networks were abuzz with speculation that it was hit by Ukrainian-fired long-range missiles.

There was no immediate comment from Ukrainian authorities.

Videos posted on social networks showed sunbathers fleeing a nearby beach as huge clouds of smoke from the explosions rose over the horizon.

If the base was, in fact, struck by the Ukrainians, it would mark the first known major attack on a Russian military site on the Crimean peninsula, which was annexed by the Kremlin in 2014. The headquarters of Russia’s Black Sea Fleet in the Crimean port of Sevastopol was hit by a small-scale explosion delivered by a makeshift drone last month in an attack blamed on Ukrainian saboteurs.  .  .  .

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2022-08-09/explosions-russian-military-air-base-crimea-ukraine

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1942 on: August 09, 2022, 06:12:10 pm »
Large explosions rock a Russian military air base in Crimea

SUSIE BLANN, AP  |  AUG. 9, 2022  |  8:36 AM PT

KYIV, Ukraine — Powerful explosions rocked a Russian air base in Crimea on Tuesday, and at least five people, including a child, were wounded, authorities said.

Russia’s Defense Ministry said that munitions blew up at the Saki base, and it emphasized that the installation had not been shelled. Ukrainian social networks were abuzz with speculation that it was hit by Ukrainian-fired long-range missiles.

There was no immediate comment from Ukrainian authorities.

Videos posted on social networks showed sunbathers fleeing a nearby beach as huge clouds of smoke from the explosions rose over the horizon.

If the base was, in fact, struck by the Ukrainians, it would mark the first known major attack on a Russian military site on the Crimean peninsula, which was annexed by the Kremlin in 2014. The headquarters of Russia’s Black Sea Fleet in the Crimean port of Sevastopol was hit by a small-scale explosion delivered by a makeshift drone last month in an attack blamed on Ukrainian saboteurs.  .  .  .

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2022-08-09/explosions-russian-military-air-base-crimea-ukraine

Drunk Russians mishandling high explosive munitions.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1943 on: August 10, 2022, 04:24:59 am »
Ukrainian troops 'advance towards Izyum' as fighting rages in Donbas

22h ago  |  01:33

Ukraine reported intense shelling across the frontlines on Tuesday as both sides traded blame for the weekend strike on the Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant.

Heavy fighting was reported near the eastern city of Donetsk, where Ukrainian officials said Russian troops were launching waves of attacks as they try to seize control of the industrialised Donbas region.

"The situation in the region is tense - shelling is constant throughout the front line ... The enemy is also using air strikes a great deal," Donetsk regional governor Pavlo Kyrylenko said.

"The enemy is having no success. Donetsk region is holding."

Around Kharkiv in the northeast, Ukrainian troops captured the town of Dovhenke from Russian occupiers and were advancing towards Izyum, Ukrainian presidential adviser Oleksiy Arestovych said.  .  .

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-news-live-russia-has-wired-nuclear-power-plant-with-explosives-no-basis-for-zelenskyy-putin-peace-talks-two-key-bridges-hit-12541713?postid=4269763#liveblog-body

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1944 on: August 10, 2022, 11:19:36 am »
Ukraine war must end with liberation of Crimea – Zelensky
By Francesca Gillett
BBC News
5 hours ago

The war in Ukraine began with Crimea and must end with its liberation, President Volodymyr Zelensky has said.

Ukraine's president was speaking after a string of explosions hit a Russian airbase there, killing one person.

Mr Zelensky did not mention Tuesday's blasts but said: "Crimea is Ukrainian and we will never give it up."

Russia's defence ministry said ammunition detonated at the base. Meanwhile, Ukraine denied any responsibility for the explosions.

In a separate development, Ukrainian officials say 13 people were killed in overnight Russian strikes in the central Dnipropetrovsk region, and another one in the Zaporizhzhia region in the south.

Crimea is internationally recognised as part of Ukraine - but the Black Sea peninsula was annexed by Russia in 2014 after a referendum which the global community sees as illegitimate. Many Ukrainians see this as the start of their war with Russia.  ...  Full story at BBC
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1945 on: August 11, 2022, 01:58:44 am »
Drunk Russians mishandling high explosive munitions.

No, they got hit with something really big.

Crimea airbase badly damaged, satellite images show

Joshua Cheetham, Francesca Gillett & Erwan Rivault, BBC  |  1 hour ago

Satellite images appear to show extensive damage and several destroyed Russian warplanes at a Crimea airbase following explosions earlier this week.

The Saky base in the west of Russian-ruled Crimea was rocked by a string of blasts on Tuesday, killing one person.

Ukraine has not claimed responsibility - but this new evidence suggests the possibility of a targeted attack.

The images, from the US-based Planet Labs, show large areas of scorched earth left from fires that erupted.

The base's main runways seem to be intact, but at least eight aircraft appear to be damaged and destroyed, with several craters clearly visible.

Most of them are in a specific area of the base where a large number of planes were parked out in the open - away from the cover of hangars.  .  .

Before and after satellite images:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62500560

This is a mystery because the Ukrainians don't have anything with this range that could cause blasts this big (that we know of).  So Russia got hit with
1)  a missile or bomb fired by US, UK, etc.
2)  a missile fired by Russian mutineers
3)  a new sea-launched Ukraine weapon

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1946 on: August 11, 2022, 11:23:21 pm »
No aircraft was destroyed

Putin and the Russian Airforce said it was a cigarette, which caused an explosion.
This was not an attack!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1947 on: August 12, 2022, 12:02:30 am »
Russian banks are planning to freeze money transfers over 10000 rub (165 USD) between accounts to fight "fraud" (at the same time they keep telling us that sanctions do not work)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1948 on: August 12, 2022, 12:11:20 am »
Russian banks are planning to freeze money transfers over 10000 rub (165 USD) between accounts to fight "fraud" (at the same time they keep telling us that sanctions do not work)

Translation

Individuals in July bought currency on the Moscow Exchange for a record 237.1 billion rubles, according to the Bank of Russia.
Individuals became significant buyers of currency on the Mosexchange in July for the first time: the volume of purchases increased from 176.1 billion rubles. in June to 237.1 billion rubles. in July, which was a record volume of purchases for this category of bidders, the Central Bank notes. Individuals purchased currency mainly through banks, which then made transfers to foreign accounts.

Meanwhile, the largest buyers of currency in the domestic market were "non-systemically important credit organizations", which purchased currency for 319.6 billion rubles, including for the needs of importers, the Central Bank explains. Non-residents from friendly countries also increased their purchases of currency on the Moscow Exchange. The main suppliers of currency are large banks that convert the revenue of exporting customers.

Balances on the bank accounts of individuals in foreign currency decreased in July by $ 3 billion As imports recover, we can expect an increase in the need of market participants in foreign currency, the Central Bank concludes.

The Central Bank said last week that it would take measures to further de-dollarize the Russian economy.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1949 on: August 12, 2022, 12:29:48 am »
No aircraft was destroyed

Putin and the Russian Airforce said it was a cigarette, which caused an explosion.
This was not an attack!!

@240B

Doan no bout yall,but dis sure makes ME glad ah quit smokin!

Doan no hoo dat Russian soljur was,but he musta had a EPIC case of gas!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!