Author Topic: Washington Post, Politico agree Biden will make 'crucial' midterms about Donald Trump  (Read 198 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 2, 2022 12:07pm EDT
Washington Post, Politico agree Biden will make 'crucial' midterms about Donald Trump
Biden's new strategy is to contrast Trump and the Republicans, according to Politico

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

The Washington Post and Politico outlined President Biden's strategy and challenges going into the midterms, forecasting that he and his aides are going to largely make the contest about former President Donald Trump.

Politico White House bureau chief Jonathan Lemire wrote Monday that Biden's aides were looking at "turning the campaign into a contrast with Donald Trump and the Republicans." The piece, headlined, "Bidenworld wants to make the midterms more about Trump and hopes Elon Musk helps," opens by noting that Democrats have "struggled to overcome" economic challenges.

Midterms historically do not favor the sitting president's party and analysts have continuously predicted a midterm bloodbath for the Democrats as high gas prices, inflation and a border crisis looms over the Biden White House.

The outlet reported that other White House efforts to re-imagine the midterm strategy have failed.

"The White House has been overtaken by outside forces, leaving the president unable to stay on message and Democrats frustrated with a lack of direction coming from the West Wing," Lemire said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-politico-forecast-bidens-strategy-ahead-of-crucial-midterms
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Joe Biden is President; not Donald Trump.
Chuck Schumer is Senate Majority Leader; not Donald Trump.
Nancy Pelosi is House Speaker; not Donald Trump.

Dems have no place to run; no place to hide.

They had two years to dazzle America with their competence and ability to govern.  Epic fail.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 07:41:07 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

They had two years to dazzle America with their competence and ability to govern.  Epic fail.

Apparently while you are not yet omnipotent enough, Trump is. :tongue2:

Offline LMAO

This was tried in 2021 and it failed then and will fail this year
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No surpise.  Who else in the poliitical arena is big enough for Biden to hide behind.

Offline LMAO

While they are at it, why not also make the midterms about Nixon?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy