Author Topic: White House Defends DHS Disinformation Board as ‘Non-Partisan and Apolitical’ Despite Nina Jankowicz  (Read 134 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Defends DHS Disinformation Board as ‘Non-Partisan and Apolitical’ Despite Nina Jankowicz Public Support for Hillary Clinton

Charlie Spiering 2 May 2022

The White House on Monday said the newly created Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Disinformation Governance Board would be “non-partisan” despite the leader of the board’s history of partisan statements on social media.

“The mandate is not to adjudicate what is true or false online or otherwise, it will operate in a non-partisan and apolitical manner,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters at the daily briefing.

The appointed executive director of the board, Nina Jankowicz, publicly stated her support for failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election.

“Maybe Hillary Clinton’s most important point so far: A Donald Trump presidency would embolden ISIS,” she wrote on Twitter with the hashtag #ImWithHer.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/02/white-house-defends-dhs-disinformation-board-as-non-partisan-and-apolitical-despite-nina-jankowicz-public-support-for-hillary-clinton/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

:mauslaff: That's the best joke I've heard today. Everything that comes out of Psaki's mouth is a lie.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 10:25:30 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline LMAO

From the article...

“The mandate is not to adjudicate what is true or false online or otherwise, it will operate in a non-partisan and apolitical manner,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters at the daily briefing.

And she says this with a straight face
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy