Author Topic: Biden administration creates 'Disinformation Governance Board' under DHS to fight 'misinformation'  (Read 2442 times)

Offline berdie

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson

I just got more details on the GOP plans to decimate Joe Biden's Ministry of Truth. They are not just going for "defunding," this is an all-out war footing.

Impeachments, congressional hearings, public humiliation of people behind it, harsh laws AGAINST this ever happening again

12:15 PM · Apr 29, 2022   TweetDeck

I d**n sure hope this is true.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s New ‘Ministry of Truth’ Director Turns out to Be a Raving Lunatic
By Bonchie | Apr 29, 2022 10:15 AM ET

Who could have possibly guessed that the person who has been chosen to run Joe Biden’s new “Ministry of Truth” would turn out to be a raving, dictatorial lunatic?

That’s the story this morning after others have begun to dig through Nina Jankowicz’s past social media posts. As RedState reported previously, Jankowicz is set to be the new director of the administration’s new “Disinformation Governance Board,” an Orwellian entity if I’ve ever seen one.

So who is she? Apparently, Jankowicz is a far-left, pro-censorship Karen who believes the government should have absolute power. No, I’m not exaggerating. Read her posts for yourself.

https://twitter.com/ChristinaPushaw/status/1519883670408118273

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/04/29/bidens-new-ministry-of-truth-director-turns-out-to-be-a-raving-lunatic-n557674
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That was Britain's point when they tried to seize the colonists' firearms on April 19, 1775 ... Americans had way too much freedom for their own good.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She is Batshit cray cray.  Wonder if she is a Lesbo man hater?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Ministery of Truth.

Shades of Orwell?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Disinformation Chief Nina Jankowicz: Online Mockery of Kamala Harris a Threat to Democracy and National Security

Charlie Spiering 29 Apr 2022

President Joe Biden’s new disinformation chief Nina Jankowicz argued online mockery of Vice President Kamala Harris and other women in public life was a threat to national security.

“Platforms and governments aren’t doing enough,” she wrote on social media. “It’s time to act. Our national security and democracy are at stake.”

The Department of Homeland Security announced the creation of the new Disinformation Governance Board led by Jankowicz on Wednesday.

Jankowicz argued that Congress should create new laws to block mockery of women online, citing the volume of “gender disinformation” used to criticize Harris.

“Congress should reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) and include provisions against online gender-based harassment,” Jankowicz wrote in a WIRED article highlighting the “abusive content” sent on social media to women in public life.

https://twitter.com/wiczipedia/status/1354803359274864652

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/29/bidens-disinformation-chief-nina-jankowicz-online-gender-disinformation-of-kamala-harris-a-threat-to-democracy-and-national-security/
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She is Batshit cray cray.  Wonder if she is a Lesbo man hater?

Nina Jankowicz’s new appointment as Joe Biden’s executive director of the Department of Homeland Security’s new Disinformation Governance Board has gotten a lot of media attention. Many people are curious as to whether she has a husband at this time.

Jankowicz prefers to keep her personal life private, and she has never spoken publicly about her romantic relationship on social media. She, on the other hand, has stated that her mother and husband are her greatest sources of inspiration.

However, she has never posted any information about her husband or mother on social media because she prefers to keep her personal life out of the public eye.

That ship has sailed.  Turn loose the Sherlocks!

Online roamer_1

I hope so but based on the GOP’s past performance when they get power……

Yep. A lot of harrumphing and farting in expensive leather chairs... And little else.
Though I would love to be wrong.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The "Disinformation Governance Board" reminds me of the ol' "Parents Music Resource Council", aka PMRC.

That effort backfired because their PMRC sticker helped market the very type of music they were trying to discourage, censor, or ban.

Anything the "Disinformation Governance Board" highlights will immediately receive the media exposure and saturation they want to avoid.

I supposed the DGB's malinformation label may look like the following:

"WARNING: The Disinformation Governance Board has determined that this is something they don't want you to see, hear, read, nor believe.  Please ignore this accordingly.  Nothing to see here, move along.  Please look away immediately.  We really don't want you to look at this.  Please avoid.  Please stay away.  This is so dangerous to the Establishment, we had to deem it harmful to its Truth.  Whatever you do, please don't hot link this on the Internet, especially on Facebook and Twitter."
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Disinformation Chief Nina Jankowicz Sang About Sex Fantasy with Dead Harry Potter

Hannah Bleau29 Apr 202217
3:24

President Biden’s disinformation chief Nina Jankowicz sang about dead child sex with fictional character Harry Potter, as she participated in the “wizard rock band” called “The Moaning Myrtles,” which released several songs detailing such fantasies.

Jankowicz, the radical left-winger heading up the Department of Homeland Security’s Disinformation Governance Board, or “Ministry of Truth,” was apparently a huge Harry Potter fan — enough to create a band with her friend Lauren Fairweather in the 2000s. According to Spotify, the albums came out in 2007 and 2008, meaning Jankowicz was presumably 18 when the first album dropped.

Videos have begun to circulate on social media, purportedly featuring the voice of Jankowicz and her bandmate belting out questionable lyrics. However, a brief search on the music streaming platform on Spotify shows a variety of releases from the duo, with lyrics featuring the two singing out fantasies including dead child sex with Harry Potter and secretly catching “peep shows” in bathrooms.

In one such tune, titled, “Prefects Are Hot,” the duo makes it clear that they call her “Moaning Myrtle” — the ghost girl haunting the lavatory — “for a reason,” continuing to sing about spying on naked children in bathrooms, as “bathrooms are great places for peep shows.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/29/biden-disinformation-chief-nina-jankowicz-sang-sex-fantasy-dead-harry-potter/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Rep. Biggs: ‘Who’s Going to Watch’ Jankowicz When Mayorkas Doesn’t Know Much About Her?

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/04/29/gop-rep-biggs-whos-going-to-watch-jankowicz-when-mayorkas-doesnt-know-much-about-her/
Support the USO

Offline mrclose

Now that the Biden administration is going to depend on a "Ministry of Dis-Information" office .. with police powers mind you!

Guess who will ultimately define what "Dis-Information is and is not!?"

A REMINDER ...

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online mountaineer

Apr 29, 2022 4:45 PM EST
WATCH: Psaki says new 'Ministry of Truth' director is an 'expert in online disinformation'
"Any hiring decisions are up to the Department of Homeland Security, but this is a person with extensive qualifications," Psaki said.

In Friday’s White House press conference, Press Secretary Jen Psaki said that head of the Department of Homeland Security’s newly formed Disinformation Governance Board is an "expert on online disinformation," and has "extensive qualifications" on the matter.

Speaking to executive director of the board Nina Jankowicz’s previous experiences, Psaki said "she's an expert on online disinformation.  ... Go to the Post Millennial to see the video.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

New parody Twitter account: U.S. Ministry of Truth @USMiniTru
U.S. Ministry of Truth
@USMiniTru
You are welcome to follow us, but rest assured—we are already following you.
6:39 PM · Apr 29, 2022
:silly:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
hitlers last century WWII, disinformation agenda in this new Century lead by most 'innocent Biden.  What fools of fools wants to go through that again, only worse? Mr innocent wholly corrupt Biden, more innocent than any human alive, leading a NWO 4th reich, only this time with far worse results.  'Innocent' fools blithely marching the corrupt kool-aid lock step this time too!  Right before your very eyes too!  Devastating economic depression included this time too!!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 02:59:42 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Some clever person needs to make one of those .gifs where the face of Goebbels morphs into the face of Jankowicz.

Offline LMAO

Apr 29, 2022 4:45 PM EST
WATCH: Psaki says new 'Ministry of Truth' director is an 'expert in online disinformation'
"Any hiring decisions are up to the Department of Homeland Security, but this is a person with extensive qualifications," Psaki said.

In Friday’s White House press conference, Press Secretary Jen Psaki said that head of the Department of Homeland Security’s newly formed Disinformation Governance Board is an "expert on online disinformation," and has "extensive qualifications" on the matter.

Speaking to executive director of the board Nina Jankowicz’s previous experiences, Psaki said "she's an expert on online disinformation.  ... Go to the Post Millennial to see the video.

OK… What makes her an expert on online disinformation? What experience or qualifications does she have?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

As more of Jankowicz's past statements come to light, it is becoming clear that she is quite an expert at disinformation.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

OK… What makes her an expert on online disinformation? What experience or qualifications does she have?
Everything she's ever posted online is a lie?  :shrug:

Online roamer_1

And in fact, what criteria are applied? What does it even mean to be an 'expert on online disinformation'?

Who knows?

Offline LMAO

This Disinformation Czar not that long ago says this is power she would never want a government to have

And this is the problem with defining disinformation. Disinformation has become defined as things I don’t like hearing.

I don’t think Jen Psaki is stupid. It’s simply her job to go repeat to the press the administrations positions. But because the Biden administration’s positions are really stupid, she becomes stupid defending them
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 03:14:26 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

It is kinda like Roy Bean declaring himself a Judge. "I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard."

So in "Mary Poppins" case, she has spent her whole life in the spread of disinformation.  SO she is eminently qualified.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
No coincidence this just happens after Musk acquires Twitter huh? :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.