Author Topic: Biden administration creates 'Disinformation Governance Board' under DHS to fight 'misinformation'  (Read 2441 times)

Offline Hoodat

Am I the only one who thought it sounded familiar?Wikipedia entry on Orwell's 1984.

It's where they got the idea from.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

This is the new Reich Minister of Propaganda. Disappointed she couldn't make a go of it on Broadway, she pursued a second career in tyranny.

Is there any way I can get those three minutes of my life back?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online mountaineer

Good grief, this harpy certainly is full of herself and convinced of her own vocal abilities. No, dear, you're not Ethel Merman or even Kristin Chenoweth.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1520055941269532674
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The new head of the Bidenazi's.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Good grief, this harpy certainly is full of herself and convinced of her own vocal abilities. No, dear, you're not Ethel Merman or even Kristin Chenoweth.

At the 23s mark, she reveals the path she chose to get to where she is.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I understand Biden's first choice to head his new 'board' was and Joe was saddened when told he was no longer available.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Orwell's "1984" was supposed to be a fictionalized warning to us...not a guide for what to do to us.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

"Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose."

"It is the absolute right of the State to supervise the formation of public opinion."

-Joseph Goebbels-

I've seen this movie before.

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson

BREAKING: Republican Members of Congress tell me that legislation is being drafted as we speak to Defund the Joe Biden Ministry of Truth.

The backlash is here.

GOP Leadership better get on board.

11:12 AM · Apr 29, 2022·TweetDeck

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson

I just got more details on the GOP plans to decimate Joe Biden's Ministry of Truth. They are not just going for "defunding," this is an all-out war footing.

Impeachments, congressional hearings, public humiliation of people behind it, harsh laws AGAINST this ever happening again

12:15 PM · Apr 29, 2022   TweetDeck

Biden's Ministry of Truth should be defunded immediately.

And everyone involved in this unconstitutional, Orwellian scheme should be fired—including the Minister of Truth herself.— Tom Cotton (@TomCottonAR) April 29, 2022

"Every dictatorship has a propaganda arm—a “Ministry of Truth.” The Biden Administration has now formally joined the ranks of such dictatorships with their creation of the so-called “Disinformation Governance Board.”  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1520003460787163136

Online LMAO

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson

I just got more details on the GOP plans to decimate Joe Biden's Ministry of Truth. They are not just going for "defunding," this is an all-out war footing.

Impeachments, congressional hearings, public humiliation of people behind it, harsh laws AGAINST this ever happening again

12:15 PM · Apr 29, 2022   TweetDeck

I hope so but based on the GOP’s past performance when they get power……
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Again, the Ministry of Truth was also trampling on the FBI's and CIA's turfs.

I guess people miss the ol' days of failed ATF raids on Ruby Ridge and Waco.

They won't put more ICE enforcement agents on the border, but, they will stop us from talking about ICE not putting more enforcement agents on the border.

They'll take the battery out of the smoke detector so they can smoke inside.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online mountaineer

Biden’s New ‘Ministry of Truth’ Director Turns out to Be a Raving Lunatic
By Bonchie | Apr 29, 2022 10:15 AM ET

Who could have possibly guessed that the person who has been chosen to run Joe Biden’s new “Ministry of Truth” would turn out to be a raving, dictatorial lunatic?

That’s the story this morning after others have begun to dig through Nina Jankowicz’s past social media posts. As RedState reported previously, Jankowicz is set to be the new director of the administration’s new “Disinformation Governance Board,” an Orwellian entity if I’ve ever seen one.

So who is she? Apparently, Jankowicz is a far-left, pro-censorship Karen who believes the government should have absolute power. No, I’m not exaggerating. Read her posts for yourself.

Jankowicz is (because it’s a requirement on the left these days) a big-time Russia hysteric, spreading false conspiracy theories that the Hunter Biden laptop was a “Russian disinformation campaign.” She was also a huge fan of the Mueller investigation before she turned into a pro-lockdown fanatic. Does that sound like someone who should be put in charge of dictating — from a governmental perch — what is and isn’t true for the Department of Homeland Security? ... More at RedState
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert

Biden is turning Homeland Security into a travel agency for illegals & a censorship apparatus for legal citizens.

DHS is supposed to protect the homeland, not destroy it.

10:11 AM · Apr 29, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Kamaji

Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert

Biden is turning Homeland Security into a travel agency for illegals & a censorship apparatus for legal citizens.

DHS is supposed to protect the homeland, not destroy it.

10:11 AM · Apr 29, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

She has that exactly correct.  DHS is becoming an Alice-in-Wonderland caricature of itself, where one has to run as fast as possible just to stay in place.

I hope so but based on the GOP’s past performance when they get power……

I want to see action and disruption from the congressional GOP now ... no waiting on this.

(Should I mention I rarely, if ever, get what I want from the congressional GOP?   :pondering:  )

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Biden's Ministry of Truth should be defunded immediately.

And everyone involved in this unconstitutional, Orwellian scheme should be fired—including the Minister of Truth herself.— Tom Cotton (@TomCottonAR) April 29, 2022

If by "should be fired..." you mean "READY, AIM..." , I'm with you, Senator!.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene
@RepMTG

And there we have it.

Make no mistake about it.

The Democrats are communists and they are playing for keeps.

Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering· 5h

Nina Jankowicz argued that “gender disinformation” directed at Kamala Harris was a threat to democracy and national security and proposed that Congress ban it 

https://breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/29/bidens-disinformation-chief-nina-jankowicz-online-gender-disinformation-of-kamala-harris-a-threat-to-democracy-and-national-security/ 

11:03 AM · Apr 29, 2022    Twitter for iPhone

Offline Kamaji

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene
@RepMTG

And there we have it.

Make no mistake about it.

The Democrats are communists and they are playing for keeps.

11:03 AM · Apr 29, 2022    Twitter for iPhone

Yup.