Author Topic: Biden administration creates 'Disinformation Governance Board' under DHS to fight 'misinformation'  (Read 2438 times)

Offline LMAO

No coincidence this just happens after Musk acquires Twitter huh? :cool:

That’s part of it. But I also think the Hunter Biden laptop and what’s on it being potentially damaging to the Biden administration is also a big part of it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
 Biden administration creates 'Disinformation Governance Board' under DHS to fight 'misinformation

Democrats are going to majically stop democrats misinformation agendas, and hold other democrtas accountable for wrong doing?  IN A PIGS EYE!  THEY MUST BE FISHING FOR USEFUL FOOLS AND VILLAGE IDIOTS AGAIN! (who are dumb enough to believe what ever crap they spill/expel.)
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No coincidence this just happens after Musk acquires Twitter huh? :cool:
Exactly. This is a desperate grab to control the narrative they saw slipping from their grasp with the Twitter takeover. If they can't censor the internet from the inside, they will do it from the outside.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Everything the factcheckers and Leftists told me was disinformation since the start of COVID has proven to be actually true.

Ponder that for a second.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

CNN's David Zurawik: "You need regulation. You cannot let these guys control discourse in this country or we are headed to hell. We are there. Trump opened the gates of hell and now they’re chasing us down."

https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/status/1520790249957429248
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
CNN's David Zurawik: "You need regulation. You cannot let these guys control discourse in this country or we are headed to hell. We are there. Trump opened the gates of hell and now they’re chasing us down."

https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/status/1520790249957429248

Europe is where most of the reports that get peoples accounts suspended or locked. James Woods posted a couple of the notifications about his account and in each instance they weren't for violating U.S. guidelines or twitter TOS...they came from Europe...specifically Germany. His isn't the only one I've seen that happen to.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
When real opportunities of freedom of speech and real information, not just woke propaganda, is made avaliable to the public.  the apoplectic democrats break down into uncontrollable hysteria.  This tells you how unfit for government service these ideologues are, except they do lock-step rather well, even off cliffs when so encouraged.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

CryptoTitan
@CryptoTitanGo
This is where the ministry of truth is coming from:

9:19 AM · May 5, 2022·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org