Author Topic: Joe Biden on Earth Day: ‘Windmills Are Pretty’  (Read 237 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden on Earth Day: ‘Windmills Are Pretty’
« on: April 22, 2022, 10:50:17 pm »
Joe Biden on Earth Day: ‘Windmills Are Pretty’

Charlie Spiering 22 Apr 2022

President Joe Biden on Friday berated Americans who complained about ugly windmills ruining the landscape.

“By the way I made it clear to my friends up in Nantucket and that area,” Biden said, lowering his voice to a whisper. “I don’t want to hear anymore about you don’t like looking at them. They’re pretty.”

The president spoke about windmills during a speech to mark Earth Day in a Seattle park.

For decades, Nantucket residents have voiced their opposition to offshore wind farms near Martha’s Vineyard, filing a lawsuit in 2021 to stop a proposed wind farm project.

Biden alluded to his predecessor, former President Donald Trump, who repeatedly voiced his loathing for windmills.

“And by the way, windmills don’t cause cancer,” Biden said wryly, referring to a previous comment from Trump.

Biden boasted that new windmills have blades that are 102 yards long and can be built offshore.

During his speech, Biden talked about a number of green energy policies, including having the government pay farmers to grow crops that could absorb carbon, and fueling planes with biofuels.

He also proposed government action to protect forests in the Amazon.
“We should be paying the Brazilians not to cut down their forests,” he said.

The president voiced optimism for the future, pointing to the upcoming generation’s ability to tackle climate issues.

“Every time I get a little down … I just turn on the television or take a look at all the young people,” he said. “This younger generation is not going to put up with this stuff. No they are not. They are really, really energized.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/22/joe-biden-on-earth-day-windmills-are-pretty/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Joe Biden on Earth Day: ‘Windmills Are Pretty’
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 10:51:08 pm »
Hey Joe if they are so pretty put a few around your beach house?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2022, 10:52:00 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2022, 05:33:18 am »
‘Windmills Are Pretty’

Not in liberal incestuous lands like Martha's vineyard.  How quickly some forget!
 22222frying pan :chairbang: 22222frying pan

They do slaughter huge numbers of birds, especially endangered species.  Odd when democrats rape the environment, the radical environment nazis fall silent!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 05:35:31 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2022, 11:08:14 am »
Hey Joe if they are so pretty put a few around your beach house?
Exactly.

Move them all to Delaware.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2022, 11:19:57 am »
Biden said, lowering his voice to a whisper. “I don’t want to hear anymore about you don’t like looking at them. They’re pretty.”
It just isn't a Biden speech until he does that creepy whispering thing, is it?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org