Author Topic: Ami Horowitz Video: Biden Fans Try to Name One Thing He Has Accomplished This Year. Lots of blank st  (Read 190 times)

rebewranger

Ami Horowitz Video: Biden Fans Try to Name One Thing He Has Accomplished This Year
Lots of blank stares on the campus of UCLA.

Thu Mar 17, 2022 Frontpage Editors 39 comments

Filmmaker Ami Horowitz is back with another "Ami on the Loose," man-on-the-street-style video, this time from the campus of UCLA where he asks fans of Joe Biden to name something the President has accomplished in his first year in office.

Check out the short video below:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/03/video-biden-fans-try-name-one-thing-he-has-frontpage-editors/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden has accomplished like ... stuff ... things ... unity ... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... he left his basement, and because he saw his shadow we'll have six more weeks of malaise.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
These mental midgets vote. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
With the herd mentality, it is unfair ask questions and expect more than kneejerk reactions and some times not even that!  These are the useful broken youth fools the socialized public educated brainwashed are putting out.  Hardly able to do more than scream epithets they are fed by their masters/Pied Pipers.  Many were warned, few listened, so here we are.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline berdie

They all seem to blinking excessively.

Morse code maybe?

Offline Killer Clouds

Traitor Joe doesn't have any accomplishments that are good for the country. He has been successful at damaging the country.