Author Topic: Biden Admin Offering Million-Dollar Grant to Report on Alleged Israeli Human Rights Violations  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Admin Offering Million-Dollar Grant to Report on Alleged Israeli Human Rights Violations

Deborah Brand 24 Mar 2022

The U.S. is offering nearly a million dollar grant for projects that include reporting alleged human rights violations by Israel, prompting critics to lambast the Biden administration as “hostile” to its key ally.

The Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL) at the State Department announced “an open competition for projects that strengthen accountability and human rights in Israel and the West Bank and Gaza” last month. According to the Jerusalem Post, which first reported on the matter, it is the first competition of its kind from Washington and one that raises concern over the potential for abuse by entities who seek to boycott and sanction Israel.

The aim is to “collect, archive and maintain human rights documentation to support justice and accountability and civil society-led advocacy efforts, which may include documentation of legal or security sector violations and housing, land and property rights.”

International human rights lawyer Arsen Ostrovsky called the move “outrageous” and a “gross interference in Israel’s domestic affairs.”

It will “only empower those seeking to delegitimize Israel under guise of ‘human rights,’” Ostrovsky tweeted.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2022/03/24/biden-admin-offering-million-dollar-grant-to-report-on-israeli-human-rights-violations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Way to win friends and influence people.

Offline LMAO

I always thought that Biden was pro Israel throughout his career so  this is another example of somebody else making the decisions
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I wonder why Israel balked at Biden's demand that they arm Ukraine? 

It's not like the Biden Administration is anti-Israel, pro-Palestinian and pro-Iran?  Oh, wait, it is.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I always thought that Biden was pro Israel throughout his career so  this is another example of somebody else making the decisions

Gee...I always though Biden to be a liar or he blows whichever way the wind blows.  Also, his handlers have him well under control.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden's
"New World Order" doesn't include Israel. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL) at the State Department
Yet another government bureaucracy that could be eliminated.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Valerie Jarrett's a busy girl these days.

Online mountaineer

Valerie Jarrett's a busy girl these days.
ValJar and Susan Rice, perhaps, burning the midnight oil. It's not easy to destroy a country, but they're doing their darnedest.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

ValJar and Susan Rice, perhaps, burning the midnight oil. It's not easy to destroy a country, but they're doing their darnedest.

I'm wondering when they'll install Rice as Kamala's replacement .....

« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 01:05:25 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mountaineer

Apparently, Israel's many sins against "Palestine" are a hot topic at the UN.
Hillel Neuer
@HillelNeuer
Ukraine is burning, but tomorrow the U.N. Human Rights Council will continue its ritual of holding its only country-specific agenda item on Israel.
Leading democracies have condemned the debate as discriminatory and won't attend.
But leave it to 🇮🇪 Ireland to join the jackals:
4:25 PM · Mar 24, 2022

Offline Killer Clouds

Sins against Palestine? There is no Palestine to sin against.

Online mountaineer

Sins against Palestine? There is no Palestine to sin against.
Well, we all know facts don't matter anymore.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This has Hussein Obama and his adopted 'mother' Jarrett fingerprints all over it.

Biden himself, has no idea that this is happening or even what this is all about.
Give Biden some more ice cream and put him to bed at 8:00pm after Wheel of Fortune and all is right with everything in his small little world. He has no clue what is happening around him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Jew hate runs strong in this Occupier in Chiefs admin. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.