Author Topic: ‘I think we’re done here’: Furious Psaki claims ‘no confirmation’ of Senate report Hunter Biden got  (Read 231 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I think we’re done here’: Furious Psaki claims ‘no confirmation’ of Senate report Hunter Biden got $3.5M from Russia
March 19, 2022 |

White House press secretary Jen Psaki was relentlessly grilled during a Friday press briefing by New York Post reporter Steven Nelson who stood his ground, quizzing her on Hunter Biden allegedly receiving $3.5 billion from a Russian oligarch and whether he has divested from a Chinese company yet.

Psaki dodged answering the question on the Russian oligarch who has not been sanctioned, claiming the Biden administration has “no confirmation” on the findings of the Senate report that exposed the business dealing.

She also deflected when asked about Hunter Biden being divested or not from a Chinese investment fund that is controlled by state-owned entities.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/03/19/i-think-were-done-here-furious-psaki-claims-no-confirmation-of-senate-report-hunter-biden-got-3-5m-from-russia-1214593/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34