Author Topic: Ted Cruz Taunts ‘60 Minutes’ With Infamous Trump/Stahl Pre-Election Clip as Media Reckoning Begins  (Read 228 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ted Cruz Taunts ‘60 Minutes’ With Infamous Trump/Stahl Pre-Election Clip as Media Reckoning Begins
By Sister Toldjah | Mar 18, 2022 8:00 PM ET

With the implosion of the media’s pre-presidential election fake narratives about the infamous Hunter Biden laptop emails becoming officially official with the New York Times’ “confirming” of the New York Post’s original reporting on the subject, the calls for media reckonings have understandably commenced apace.

As you’ll recall, the Post’s pieces on the emails raised major questions about the possibility of influence peddling from the Biden family, in particular with Joe Biden, who was the Democratic nominee for president, and his son Hunter. The official word from the MSM at the time centered around a fake “Russian disinformation” narrative sparked by a Politico report, allegedly sourced by “dozens of former intel officials” who suggested in so many words that Russia cooked up the email scandal to influence the 2020 presidential election.

Ironically, a little less than a year after that notorious Politico report went viral, one of their political correspondents was able to get “independent” confirmation for a book he was writing on the Bidens that at least two of the emails discovered on Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop were authentic.

Fast forward to now, and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is one of the many prominent Republicans joining in on the calls for the media to answer for its deliberate attempts to censor a story in an effort to influence a presidential election:

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1504892537181401088

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2022/03/18/ted-cruz-taunts-60-minutes-with-infamous-trump-stahl-pre-election-clip-as-media-reckoning-begins-n537724

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
60 minutes are the pioneers and purveyors of biased investigative reporting.  Their use of editing, camera angles, and lighting are all tools (weapons) of an arm of a news organization using sleaze tactics disguising Op-ed's as news.

How do I know this first hand?  These were pretty much the words used by one of my trainers during Corporate Media Training.

It came from a former Bureau Chief at CBS.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.