Author Topic: Paranoid New York Times Warns Employees About Talking to Strangers  (Read 140 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Remember when it was reported last week by Politico that the New York Times is "loath to be seen as reacting" to the Project Veritas videos in which Times reporter Matthew Rosenberg laughed at the drama queen hysteria of several of his colleagues over the supposed mental duress they supposedly suffered on January 6, 2021 at the Capitol building?

Unfortunately for the Times, it appears that Project Veritas and James O'Keefe now live in every waking (and perhaps sleeping) thought of the Times staffers as revealed by a memo, parts of which were reported on by Tuesday's Politico Playbook PM.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2022/03/17/paranoid-new-york-times-warns-employees-about-talking-strangers
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Paranoid New York Times Warns Employees About Talking to Strangers
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 03:53:56 pm »
Paranoid is right.  Now they have to make more rent-free rooms in their heads for O'Keefe, right next to Donald Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2022, 04:00:04 pm »
Paranoid is right.  Now they have to make more rent-free rooms in their heads for O'Keefe, right next to Donald Trump.

Saw this a couple of days ago at GETTR.  Surprised it didn't get more coverage in conservative media circles.  Everybody is getting Ukraine overload I guess

.Project Veritas
@Project_Veritas
·
Mar 15
BREAKING VIDEO: Unconstitutional Pre-Dawn FBI Raid on Project Veritas Journalist Shows Armed Agents Clutching Weapons, Tossing Belongings, and Ransacking Home at Direction of Biden DOJ

“LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS!”

#VeritasRaids
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2022, 06:21:58 pm »
Geez...With rents in NYC, living in someones head rent-free is a real bonus!

Let them be paranoid.  *look*

The walls have ears--and eyes!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis