Author Topic: Gutfeld: On the brink of a world war, Dems' priority is climate  (Read 122 times)

rebewranger

FOX NEWS FLASH Published March 17, 2022 1:06am EDT
Gutfeld: On the brink of a world war, Dems' priority is climate
He calls it the Left's 'second-favorite freakout'
Greg Gutfeld By Greg Gutfeld | Fox News

BeyondWords
So as we're on the brink of world war, what are the media geniuses obsessing over?

Well, did you see "The Atlantic" magazine's take on Ukraine? The headline: "On Top of Everything Else, Nuclear War Would Be a Climate Problem."

Yes, that's the priority. A country gets vaporized, but it's also 1 degree warmer for the shell-shocked survivors, and God help them.

If you're a radioactive zombie, you might forget to sort your recycling on trash day. Or worse, the fall-out would cover the Coexist sticker on your Prius.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gutfeld-democrats-world-war-putin-climate-ukraine

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Gutfeld: On the brink of a world war, Dems' priority is climate
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 09:38:34 pm »
Yeah, well, I can see where they might be concerned about warming events...

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis